>super hurricane that goes 140 knots without going full power
>x-9 solar flare
>bane attacks in iran
>endless stream of storms from the atlantic
>daca repealed
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

This just made my day

>>endless stream of storms from the atlantic

this is a pretty weak storm season. You should've seen the mid-2000's. We had three years of crazy storms in almost a row

Probably the reason there are so many slide threads

mate we both know under all the memes and piss taking we both want our nations to be whiter and recover

i actually like you yanks

Don't. Do it on your bicep and stay a productive member of society.

that made my day, thanks brother

>bane attacks in iran
wut

>Trump says he'll look at the issue again in six months
>just agreed to a debt limit increase until December
>is going to cave and raise the debt limit plus reapply DACA

Prepare your anus.

Wait
It's been rescinded or postponed for 6 months ?

>THEY ARE TRYING TO FORCE GODS HAND

this continent deserve to burn down.

good luck to you though.

Just got an email about it
LITERALLY IN TEARS

Support DACA - A space for crying, healing and allyship

H********, Fany
1:55 PM (11 hours ago)

to PRLACC-DL
My Dear Huskies:

I hope this note finds you all well! I am inviting you to join us tomorrow at 5:00 PM in the PRLACC Program Room to come and support your fellow Huskies who are DACA recipients. This will be a space for crying, healing, with no agenda, just to support one another. These are hard times and as Latinx, we have to stand in unity. Feel free to share this message.

Thank you,

Fany
Pronouns: She l Her l Hers| Ella

THREAD THEME
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

Commie group started attacks in the Irani town of Bane. They're trying to pull a Syria 2.0 in Iran

Didn't this happen yesterday?
What's new in this announcement?

careful what you wish for boys, whos gonna move into that low income housing?
niggers

just pulling your leg, I like Brits. continentals are a mixed bunch though

This has to be some sort of voluntary group you're a part of right? No way would an official school rep list their fucking pronouns on their correspondence. Also I'm in Mexican infested Tempe and people aren't even reacting this badly.

>So close to YORK ID

As much as I like Trump and his shenanigans, this image is retarded, and you should feel bad for posting it.
Too bad I can't get mad 'cause spics are about to get mass-deported
Good for you burgers, finally fixing your shit

What the fuck is this shit brother lmao

This is only the first step

It would be fucking amazing, I'd be using you boys as the reasoning to keep slimes out and sweden as the example what happens when you don't until the end of time.

They're giving Congress six months to work something out or it might get rescinded. Or maybe not.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/905228667336499200
>Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!

Does he want it legalized or not? If he's already rescinded it why is he going to revisit the issue?

> an anime image of Trump
Get the fuck out you redditer.

>she

So he POSTPONED it for 6 months...

fuck. I didn't vote for that...weak

Meanwhile Whites in South Africa rot and are killed en mass and the White Rhodesians that are left are close to eating bugs

>Commie group
>Civil war in Iran

They are illegal, that's all we really know about them.
It doesn't make a difference where they are from, they have to go back.

BULLSHIT THE TEAD

I'm genuinely happy for you.

>Does he want it legalized or not? If he's already rescinded it why is he going to revisit the issue?

He is forcing RINOs into the light during the 2018 primary season. Keep that in mind during all of this.

He wants it to be applied with the RAISE act, which basically means restructuring the whole immigration system. If done correctly, it would lower the DACA current applicants from 800k (and potentially 2 million) to not even 100k which, if not actually finishing the job, it is a step on the right direction.

I never even knew he decided the withhold the DACA thing.

They weren't born here.
They don't belong here.
Their parents are illegal aliens.

They all have to go back.

Because of all the slide threads

Don't be a degenerate. Just quietly enjoy MAGA in your mind. You don't need to mark yourself as a cuck with a tattjew

t. sudist

CANADA IS RACIST IF THEY DONT ACCEPT THESE "refugees"
>CANADA IS RACIST IF THEY DONT ACCEPT THCANADA IS RACIST IF THEY DONT ACCEPT THESE "refugees"ESCANADA IS RACIST IF THEY DONT ACCEPT THESE "refugees"E "refugees"
>CANADA IS RACIST IF THEY DONT ACCEPT THESE "refugees"
>CANADA IS RACIST IF THEY DONT ACCEPT THESE "refugees"

Half Puerto Rican, signed up for the mailing list as a Freshman. They usually only send things once a month, but they've gone off the rails since Trump got in

Got one of those from my President too

It's an invitation to literally go cry in a room at my university. This happened after Trump's election too.

God look at that..

Fucking beautiful, we really did destroy a magnificent race and culture, and allowed subhuman mong jew funded commies to rape east europe for half a century

Libshit saltmine thread when?

Aww, thanks dad.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I fucking love our president. The niggers are next.

Even after Trumps decision DACA permits are STILL being issued to people who'd already applied and renewals can occur for illegals whose permits expires within the next month.

These are NEW permits being given out by Trumps administration. Permit holders are STILL safe for two more years, at least. Trump gave those who elected him on the promise of immediate cancellation of DACA the middle-finger in favor of illegals up to the age of 36.

DHS has all the personal information of permit holding illegals (address, employer, etc). That database can be used to start random deportations of DACA recipients. This would not only cause mass self-deportation but make illegals fear using government programs, in turn costing the taxpayer less.

But nah, instead Trump lied to us.

And I actually love you brits. My prediction: it will be 60% white again here by the end of Trump's two terms (if he gets re-elected). What happens next is up to us. Keep that old isle of yours strong and continue fighting the good fight and maybe things will actually turn out great for both of us in the end.

>getting assblasted he's getting called out on his tumblr posting

meh this isn't the Trump I voted for
I don't give a fuck if they are made legal, their legality isn't the problem, its because they are shitskins who hate traditional america

>Kicking Hispanic that are somewhat white

>Not kicking niggers

I would remove that fucking watermark if I could.

Yeah, and meanwhile you have the president telling Congress to make DACA into federal law, which they will gladly do

This shit doesn't mean anything

its all just bantz

You aren't white paco. There is no such thing as "somewhat white" you are either white or not. I've been around enough beaneros in my life to tell you they have zero of the european spirit or soul

Happy for you, but don't get complacent now

This is gonna send my david dobrik back to slovakia :(

Very happy
Remember!
America first Brit like but maybe Holland second :3
Seriously though you have to help us with these muds

>Why won't Trump let us pin him down on this issue
He's too smart, that's why.
This is a political hot potato that he has successfully passed over to the rhinos.
If they want to take action on it, it's their funeral.
>6 months i'll look at it again
That doesn't mean anything. It's just rhetoric. Read through the lines. Do you really think Trump can be stumped this easily? I feel sorry for you.

What happened, for those that can't figure it out, is this.

>Trump says he will rescend DACA
>People call him Hitler
>He doesn't care
>Both sides of the aisle tell him not to do it
>He tells them, 'Alright. You got six months to agree on something and attach your names and careers to it. If you don't agree, I will rescind the unconstitutional measure put forth by the last president and it will be because you failed.'
>Dems and Reps have to agree on immigration overhaul
>He knows their fucked, but this way they come off looking like totally incompetent shit heads who can't do a single god damned thing even when they agree on it

>meme flag
>1 post
>axe to grind

Kek, i can taste the salt

I'll gift you my tophat.

Why so angry tyrone...

DACA isn't about race, dummy.
It's about who is here legally, and who is not.
Rest assured, there are plenty of africans who are here illegally as well, and they will be sent back too.

>No agenda
>Latinx
>Pronouns

One group at a time.

There's a difference between telling them to do it and daring them to do it

Midterms '18 will be revolutionary

You fuckers really are just going to use the 8D chess meme forever, aren't you?

Come off it. He could have ended this shit on day one, and yet he bows to the liberals just as he did on foreign policy.

I feel awful for you guys. I don't know if your country is going to make it. Our brown horde is at least Mexican or segregated into ghettos so they can kill each other instead of whites.

brother in arms

And gooks

is this honeypot for spics?

Don't worry. They're next.

Yeah but it wouldn't change the inherently bad quality of the image.
It conveys nothing, it feels like the author is just into yaoi. I wouldn't be surprised if he was also a redditard to top it.

>still this upset

President Trump is going to erase thirty fucking years of stupid, progressive bullshit. This is the monster you made. But you're Stronger With Her right? Ahhahahahaha

anyone?
Did Trump not actually end it yesterday?
confused

i like how anglosphere bants tends to be for the best. like it's banter but we want the best for each other

pol was slid hard yesterday because of it and today it has died down slightly, so i reposted it

>B-b-but i voted to get it gone right away!
If Trump executive orders it away, it comes back when the next lib is elected. If congress legislates it away it will be gone forever. Obama is crying about muh legacy because his whole legacy was executive orders that Trump has full power to tear up. Trump getting his republican majority congress to pass republican legislation means it will take a dem supermajority to undo these acts

>how mad will you brits and eurocucks be when we get back to le 90% white by 2024
unless you start genociding niggers tomorrow morning it's not going to happen

Not mad at all.
In fact, if you pull it off I might emmigrate (legally) to the US to make it even whiter.
Yes you're full, I'm still coming.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out "dreamers"

Oh yes. Most certainly.
I figure there are 40 million here, with 20 million illegal beaners from south and central america, plus another 20 million that are composed of every other ethnicity.
And yes, there are illegal gooks even in small towns now. This place is falling apart. Mud people can see how close our civilization is to collapse, and they are rushing in to try and snatch the spoils.
Too bad none of these high IQ asians bothered to study up on this place. If they had, they would have realized what death trap it truly is for them, if they don't behave.

So do we actually hate Canada? Because I kind of hate Canada.

Most of the leaf posts are liberal cunts and slants tb.h

Still making excuses for betrayal

>Codifying liberal bullshit into federal law is erasing it guys!

wrong moron, if the courts found it unconstitutional, like they did with DAPA, its dead forever. Trump didnt even need to get his hands dirty. Nothing is stopping Congress from acting on legislation.

>Trump getting his republican majority congress to pass republican legislation means...

Really? How did that majority work for replacing Obamacare? What about tax reform? How about a budget the President favors? Oh, right, none of it is happening and neither will favorable immigration legislation.

nah we are all in the anglosphere but canada needs a bit of bullying till trudeu is gone

I'm sure our country needs more help than they do.
Wait, does it still exist at least? I've been kinda off the grid lately.