If you dont want guns you are a pussy

daily reminder that Americans(and that hurts eurofags) are right when it comes to having guns.

If you are against guns and carrying you are a weak, stupid and inferior cuck. There is no argument against having weapons and you weak useless beta males know it.

>muh shootings
They only attack in places where weapons arent allowed. Europeans dont have weapons and we get destroyed by terrorists.
>muh everyone will start killing each other
Citation needed fags.

Your ancestors and your grandparents had weapons and they werent betas.
You dont have weapons and are betas

Prove me wrong fags

Other urls found in this thread:

grabagun.com/windham-weaponry-weaponry-src-mid-223-16-mid-flat-top.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guns are good for decimating niggers

t. Butthurt no-guns

my feelz

dont care about, just want me guns

Get one illegally Hans, the niggers and mud people do it and nothing happens to them. You can't revolt against your corrupt government without guns.

Something I'll never have: A gun that one of my ancestors used in a war. You know, something to display on the wall and feel history unloading into your face as you stare and think about that gun.
Something that has been given from father to son to son to son and to you. This will NEVER happen for me and it breaks my heart. I'll never have something like this, not even a piece of cloth from an uniform.

not a hans but you are right. as soon as i have enough shekels

shit man mach es doch nicht schlimmer

You can start this tradition, this weapon will be used to liberate your country and your sons will cherish it

Hasguns here, while my collection is still very small, it is growing. There's something about owning guns that gives me a sense of security. Not in the shooting niggers coming to rob me sense but in the SHTF sense. I've got over 5000 7.62 rounds now. Bring it the fuck on happenings

>mfw when i dont know the difference between semi-automatic and automatic

are the laws lax in your country?

My grandfather is from Italy. He has a single shot rifle he used to use to hunt. It doesn't even work anymore. My dad got it when he died. I'll probably get it too. Feels good.

Correct. Anyone scared of guns and self defense is inherently feminine in their traits.

mutti muss euch immer den spass verderben..

europeans have given away their rights to bear arms freely, not realising what it truly meant. instead, the middle classes now like to bathe in guilt and continue spreading the gun free meme. doubt pitchforks would be much use these days against our fairly well-funded goverment forces. what a great shame it will be to see western european civilisation fall without having the means to protect your own property at the very least..

#greencardlottery

I appreciate my right to own a gun, and my parents have plenty; but I don't own one personally. I don't have a need for one at this point in my life.

Please don't get one illegaly, you'll end up in jail. You have German craftsmanship in your bones, use it my friend.

Schlimmer als schlimm? We got neither past nor future.

If you don't cherish it with all your heart, I'll kill myself and come back as a ghost to haunt you.

thats awesome

t. cuckpean

whats worse, they dont even realize what theyve done. they are oblvious to it
im not a german but i know what you mean. Either way, we might have no past, but we certainly have a future friend

>but we certainly have a future friend
It would be nice, but I can't see it. Maybe I'm just way too pessimistic but when I look outside, I don't see any hope for anything. Just people getting more and more confused about themselves, destroying themselves, everywhere.

Real men fight with swords

People kill people still applies. Not my fault most of them happen to be sandmen and dindus

And men are dead.

No shit. Grown adults should unquestionably have the right to own firearms and to use them for self defence without the government locking them in a cell for it, anything less is tyranny. It's truly sad and disgusting the way so many pathetic eurofags are actually proud to have been disarmed by their governments.

never have a negative outlook on life my friend. Real heroes and winners ALWAYS think positively.

If you have land, live theren and wait for the global collapse, have weapons, live of the land,
watch as shitskins kill each other because they are stupid and dont know how to feed themselves, retake the cities after a few years
Win

they hide behind women and children, isnt that right ahmed

Automatics are basically impossible to get in Canada.

The laws are what they are, we're allowed to buy and keep certain firearms based off of a classification system. Non-restricted, Restricted, and prohibited. Non-restricted is any long rifle or shotgun that isn't scary looking. Restricted is scary looking semi-automatics and pistols. Prohibited is short barreled pistols and full automatics but i'm not sure how anyone can get a prohibited license.

The real pain in the ass in the storage and transportation laws. Everything must be kept under lock and key with guns separate from ammunition at all times. Restricted guns may only be fired at approved ranges and travel is only allowed between your permanent residence and the approved range.

That being said we can buy a ton of different types of guns legally.

That's really sad man, I bet the only firearms you guys even see are in the hands of your majority female police forces. Those roasties are walking around with MP7s and shit while you guys can barely get air-pistols. I hope you guys sort this out one day, I hear the Czech Republic is.

How do they define what is and isnt scary looking?

>never have a negative outlook on life my friend
Something I'll have to learn like a baby has to learn to speak. I want it and I hope, even pray for it but I just can't see it. I have yet to find my place on this wicked planet.

Semi-auto = lädt nach betätigen des Abzuges automatisch eine neue Patrone, man muss keinen Hahn oder ähnliches mehr spannen und kann gleich einen neuen Schuss setzen.
Full-auto = Das gleiche wie oben, aber du kannst den Abzug gespannt halten und es werden sich stets neue Schüsse lösen.

Hoffentlich war das einigermaßen verständlich.

i want guns but they represent a lot of cash
you want everyone to have a fucking gun you'd better start making them cheaper faggot

and what about crazy fucks
why let crazy fucks have guns
nobody is ever doing anything about crazy fucks

if you want one glaring sign of what the real problem is, it is that the whole world does jack shit about the psychotic fucktards in charge, who have a vested interest in making sure more crazy people run free, even driving everyone more crazy any way they can.

sure, give me a gun to defend against idiots and crazy fucks, but when the fuck is anyone going to do anything about these idiots and crazy fucks in the first fucking place

who would you catch by filtering out the idiots and crazy people? you'd catch a lot of nasty fucks working in plain sight, who still get away with murder, just as they have for thousands of years.

its time to stop crazy fucks.
start handing out guns and quit pretending everyone is just a beta cuck
lots of people would get used to guns real quick
this isn't some fucking fantasy world where everyone just has to do some particular thing to get everything working fine
you hate others having money but then demand everyone get an expensive tool, have it near to hand at all times otherwise why even leave the house

oh but if you got rid of the crazy fucktards nobody would need a fucking gun would they
they'd never need a gun because no one would be stupid enough or crazy enough to attack other people

if you don't want to fix this crazy people problem you are a pussy

it's completely arbitrary and at the sole discretion of the RCMP.

do some research faggot. Guns can be very cheap

Hipoints are literally like 100 us dollars, stop being a poorfag

OY! Bin that reasonable opinion!
>Please move to England & get residence card/permit before EU gates close
If you're left on the EU side when the draw bridge (Brexit) comes up you will die by Merkel's hand. Don't let this happen, save yourself!

Guns are great and I hope for civil war, whites Vs Paki's/Commies & their apologists/sympathisers. There hasn't been a good conflict in white lands for decades, I might be naive but I think we would make a real go of it. Assuming fat, Nigger brained, Mulatto filth Americunts keep from bombing us.

Oh the pogroms, think of the pogroms! Our Huey friends would say uma delicia

Isn't Bavaria in good shape? Beside boring Munich I read/heard they were good.

burger here, Im ready for the inevitable nigger chimp out coming soon. Just need to stock up on more 77gr TMK's soon

It's your fault.
Be american
Own guns
Still being cucked by the jews.

i go shopping for guns and they are ALL FUCKING GODDAMNED EXPENSIVE AS FUCK AS WELL AS AMMO

FUCK YOU

>hipoints 100 bucks
what is that, a box of ammo?
fucking shoot yourself in the fucking face faggot

don't your chances of accidental death go up dramatically if you have a gun in the home?

Especially right now. You can build a NICE AR for like $650

how much for a 20 box of 223 where you're at Ameribro?

No they fucking aren't. ARs are insanely cheap right now. Cheaper than they've ever been

its quite good, although boring like you said.
this is sth you will learn over time, like the body, if you feed your spirit with the right things, in this case good thoughts, you will embody whatever you think.
danke dir

For plinking stuff that's decent? About .29cpr

>77gr TMK's

Why? With just a red dot I feel like 62gr would be good enough.

dont fight them. Its what (((they))) want. For us to reduce our numbers.
retreat back to the land, wait for the global collapse and the monkeys to kill themselves, because they dont know how to sustain themselves, go in for the kill

>ARs are insanely cheap
800 bucks is cheap?

id love to fucking shoot you with one just for fucking saying that you faggot fuck

77gr tmk is an excellent defense round.

62gr 855 is shit

Plus the 77gr will perform much better out of short barrels, which are all the hotness

Out of a 14.5 Inch barrel, 77gr TMKs frag reliably out too 300yrds. I have a 3xmag in the green pouch and the reticle has the ACSS bullet drop compensator reticle

>he can't afford $800
what are you, poor?

You're a goddamn idiot. You can get an AR right now for like $400. You can get s decent one for $600, and a nice one for $800

Drop 900 dollars and be set for a while, ARs are the cheapest they have been in decades
>S&W MP 2 :$550
>10 Gen 2 Pmags: 80$ on Sale
>1K rounds of new M193 5.56: 290
There is no excuse for being that much of a poor fag.

Yes from 0% to 0.000000000000001%.
Technically, an infinite increase in risk, lol

depends. Im seeing sales for M193 at 25c a round, 62gr at 35c/r. 77gr naturally is still like a burger buck a piece.

Fuck me. Best I can get up here without ordering it online is .65cpr

Just fucking annex us already

what you are saying total shit. Female police officers are just as strong as male officers.

you misogynistic pig

How come a lot of guys never put their scope as close as possible?

I love guns but I'm too poor to afford a nice one and I don't want to spend a hundred dollars on a high-top that will break after 100 rounds.

i agree, to bad im not allowed to buy and own a gun in spain.

From talking to other posters here and on /k/ the quickest path to U.S. citizenship is to immigrate to Canada and then apply for dual Canadian/U.S. citizenship. Anyway you do it will be expensive, though.

Under $450 actually

>daily reminder that Americans(and that hurts eurofags) are right when it comes to having guns.

Of course we are, never understood why eurofags made fun of it. I guess they like their servitude *sigh*

>800$....

ouch, thats crazy expensive. Im having trouble controlling myself with all the summer ammo sales i have been seeing

The hallmark of man is his intelligence and the tools he makes. Firearms are the pinnacle of modern personal combat, at least for now.

Cant prove the truth wrong.
Guns for citizens
Bullets for traitors

wut

This is the cheapest you can get ARs AFAIK in Canada right now.

There is no reason too. With both eyes open, I prefer to have less field of view looking "through" the optic and more around the optic if that makes sense.
Also, the 3x mag won't fit for me if its back.

Guns kept in the home are more likely to be involved in a fatal or nonfatal unintentional shooting, criminal assault or suicide attempt than to be used to injure or kill in self-defense.

yeah it's brutal. I've spent the summer tearing through cheap chinese 7.62 with my SKSs

Sometimes the gun manufactures sells the weapon for more then it retails to allow wholesalers to make money off their product instead of people just buying straight from the company
grabagun.com/windham-weaponry-weaponry-src-mid-223-16-mid-flat-top.html

simply put
semi auto:
>bang
>bang
>bang
>bang
full-auto:
>bang bang bang bang bang bang bang
easy, right?

More cheap rifles.

You're right Adolf. Every country should recognize the natural right for self defense. I thought about creating a new Constitution for Brazil, but now I see it will just be easier to amend the existing one, as amending it is easier and happens all the time here. Once it's amended and people have guns, my amendment won't go away.

This kraut gets it. Guns aren't just for "muh defense muh hunting." They're just fucking fun. Also it's great for stopping tyrannical governments from treading on you.

In the U.S. the standard set by the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban (now expired as of 2004) was to restrict the ownership of guns, mostly rifles, that shared common design features with true military service rifles. But since that had to be codified into law, it became a list of "evil features" If a gun had more than two of the following features, it was deemed illegal if it were semiautomatic. Detachable box magazine, folding or collapsible stock, pistol grip, flash hider, bayonet lug. Magazines were restricted to 10 rounds.

I don't contest this.
You're correct, user.
But what would you have Americans do?

>not German
Flag checks out.

Ironically Germany makes some very quality guns. I recommend a HK P30. It's a wonderful gun.

hahah fuck me thx
hell yeah
they are weak like i said. just look at the amount of terrorist attacks

I have a gun from one of your ancestors. My great uncle brought it back. I'll cherish it for you, though it breaks my heart.

ma dude i just live here man

Wrong, that study was debunked. The dude admitted to testing people who lived in high risk environments and who were in high risk "occupations" i.e. drug dealers. He also included if someone with a gun breaks into your home and shoots you, that counted as the victim "having a gun in the home"

AFAIK you mount magnified optics close and stuff like reddots further for the best results
I could be talking out of my ass since i havent trained with scopes, pls confirm

Pull the trigger and hold it
>semi auto ..... BANG
>Full auto...... BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG (till out of bullets)

Own a gun.. I'm just saying the statistics.. and I support gun ownership.. It should just make people be really sure they want to exercise that right.

>not being able to carry a firearm concealed or openly at all times.
Cuck.

Can confirm, if there is no eye relief needed, the further out on the upper receiver the better field of view you have.

see

thanks user

Stop going to Academy Sports, Gander Mountain, Dicks/Field and Stream or any other big national retailer. Your best bet is pawn shops and used guns. Guns are durable, and unless they were trash to begin with nor beat practically to pieces, guns remain functional and reliable for a century or more. My first rifle was used, as was my first handgun.

There's 50,000 to 2-3 million instances of defensive gun use a year. And, negligence discharges have been going down for the last century, even with the massive increase of guns in the US. You're full of shit.

there are MANY studies showing this causal relationship..
Research published in the New England Journal of Medicine found that living in a home where there are guns increased risk of homicide by 40 to 170% and the risk of suicide by 90 to 460%.

The risk of dying from an unintentional gunshot injury is 3.7 times higher for adults living in homes with guns, with handguns in the home posing a particular threat.

Listen, I think we should all be allowed to own guns.. but that doesn't mean you ignore valid studies to fit your worldview.

>if you feed your spirit with the right things, in this case good thoughts, you will embody whatever you think.
But where are the good thoughts, I would love to pick them up along the way. I only see degeneration when I look at people. Even my own fucking mother, which should be the holiest thing in the world for me.
Short, dyed hair, tattoos, piercings... Degeneration wherever I look and wherever I go. I feel closer to my pet than to my parents. This is a pain that I can't even drown in alcohol or any other drug.

So what's left except accepting the sheer degeneration of every single fucking human being alive, even myself and my mother?
I have to imagine every day how the world would be like if every human just pulled on the same fucking string but they don't and fucking won't. We keep on fucking each other over for the silliest shit.

Just blow it all up and leave nothing alive. Fucking hell, and we the demons.

Just look at it and think about the men who gave their life. For whatever we have today.

This. Its shocking how cheap these guns are right now. Savage MSR 15 is actually a pretty good rifle.

technically I can open carry a non-restricted in public areas but people would probably lose their shit

Why'd you mount your sling on two different sides of the weapon?

>can freely carry my ar while conceal carrying my p30
Feels good man.

But desu you Canucks aren't nearly as cucked as the Aussies and eurofags

Link the New England Study. Last I checked Doctors aren't statisticians, there is more too "proving" something then showing casual correlation. You NEED correlation to have causation but just because you have correlation doesn't mean you have causation.

ie. suicide goes up by 460% (a wildly high number) because suicidal people go out and buy guns to kill themselves with. It doesn't really have any impact on people not interested in killing themselves.

Some people even mount the optic above the supporting hand like pic related
Dont see that done much outside of AK's, any reason for this?