Why is SK literally retarded

Why is SK literally retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5KXLC_q8sM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. THAAD

Well, they think they are in no danger of being attacked by the North. Its like how Canada feels about the US.

Every nation has it's traitors.
We are watching people beg for the white race to be destroyed in Europe.
I guess the Koreans have those type of people too.

The mistake is yours. For assuming all Koreans would be like Americanized Koreans.

If you live next to a THAAD battery in South Korea you're being targeted by nine billion tubes of MLRS rocket.

North Korea game plan:
1. Overwhelm THAAD with short range rockets, destroy it
2. Nuke important military installations with the new precision Scuds, start using chemical weapons
3. Threaten to nuke the continental US if America responds with nukes

9 billion was just a number you made up. Show me your source. 9 billion of anything is a lot of money!!! Sad.

Never trust a gook.

Yes, it was. I was comically exaggerating because the number is both very large and can't be known precisely. Are you autistic?

Yea. They know NK won't attack becouse if they do China will invade them.
Korean situation is completly stable but then US comes in and starts speaking about threat to world peace....

>YOU NO PUT MISSILE DEFENCE HERE
>NORTH KOREA NO NUKE IF AMERICAN DOG NOT HERE

ah, understood

You look silly sweetie. You know you are the autistic one here. You like using big cool number.

Apologies. I meant that South Korea has not gone through the Passage.

It took me a near death experience to reach out for his name.

Diaspora here. Really sorry for the retarded gooks, they are probably Chinese paid agitators anyways.

A fucking leaf.
Not even their own compatriots are safe from the menace.

the united states fired into south korea with a battle ship under obama. this was about the same time american soldiers blew themselves up trying that with japan

there is a growing anti american sentiment. this isnt even about north korea. its about russia who just wants more land to grow raspberries

every one knows it. russia wanted the northern most island of japan and america was to chicken shit to do anything so japan had to make it clear there would be no annexing of its land then fukashima happened and russia backed off. they know they cant taken anything else

russia got beat up by north korea a few years ago. they have no hope of winning against north korea who just to prove they could invaded russia in retaliation. they didnt take land permanently but scared some slavs enough that russia wont be trying anything any time soon by itself

south korea will sabotage the missile system known america has been colluding with russia for decades. they wont even have to open it up or be right next to it. they will use the same trick china uses on american ships to disable the electronics which doesnt require any physical connection to the os/software and uses em radiation

NK is pretty flagrant with their threats. Trump has been diplomatic.

>the virgin gook protester
>the THAAD defense system

THAAD probably stole their gfs

Because the PRC lobby is stronk in the ROK. The communists funding "protests" in Asia is like Soros fucking with the west.

LIVE: Protesters and police scuffle in Seongju over THAAD deployment in South Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=G5KXLC_q8sM&feature=youtu.be