Ralph Peters: "Better a million dead North Koreans than a thousand dead Americans."

nypost.com/2017/09/04/we-need-to-destroy-north-korea-before-its-too-late/

I remember this guy was on Tucker screeching about how Putin was like Hitler and comparing Tucker to Charles Lindbergh (in the sense of how he wasn't tough enough on Hitler.)

Can we just get it over with and kill every last neocon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ofn9HSMvz1k
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/americas-next-secret-weapon-can-paralyze-city-19059
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Better a billion dead Whites than one dead Muslim

bump

Sweden never disappoints

Inshallah, brother

haha

Take them out? Like for lunch?

Who gave them nukes?

They didn't just build them from scratch, they had guidance from somewhere.

Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lotta dead bugs!

I agree with him though.
America should serve American interest. Not the citizens of our enemy.

Nobody. That's the beauty of it, and why it's taken them so long.

>Soviets helped them develop peaceful nuclear power between 50's and 70's
>Norks started researching nukes as weapons in the 80's
>They gained access to Pakistani nuclear research/data in the 90's

Guess where Pakistan's program started? US Atoms For Peace, when Pakistan had nuclear reactors built by AMF, yes the bowling company.

>North Korean's nuclear program can be traced back to a collaborative effort between Communists, Americans, Muslims, and bowling alleys

Better one dead Ralph Peters than no dead anybody.

I'm sure US has drones covering the entire country ready to strike when they begin fueling their ICBMs.

Am I right?

What I don't understand is why are americans so rustled by this?
The chances that NK is going to attack first using nuclear weapons practically zero. They need those weapons as an insurance no one fucks with them, and not to use them at the first given opportunity as muslims would.

Please exprain, americans.

>Ralph Peters: "Better a million dead North Koreans than a thousand dead Americans."

"Better million dead Israelis than a thousand dead Americans."
Israel has actually attacked you Americans.
Remember USS Liberty!

They live what they've learned. They don't know any other way to live except by violence and forced obedience.

obligated by treaty to defend south korea plus economic interests

We have assets in known places. Problem with NK is there are mostly unknown places. Even they are smart enough to not launch an actual missile on one of their test pads.

Similar to the problem we had with Saddam during Gulf War I. He was using mobile SCUD platforms to bomb Israel to draw them into the war, which would have likely made the Arabs switch sides or just remain neutral because at the time nobody was recognizing Shekelsville.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ofn9HSMvz1k

We pressured Israel to not respond and our special forces took out the launchers. But he still got 39 missiles off at Israel before the threat was neutralized.

>North Korean's nuclear program can be traced back to a collaborative effort between Communists, Americans, Muslims, and bowling alleys
top kek, reality is a meme

Tfw they bowl a perfect game and nuke themselves by accident

I think every North Korean "citizen" would welcome the sweet release of death.

Not just obligated but in the event that the War resumes, SK relinquishes military command to the commanding US officer, currently General Vincent K. Brooks.

>so in a time of war, General Brooks would be commanding both US and Korean forces. There

was the ukraine link a conspiracy or just unproven?

I doubt it. They have a homogeneous society with a strong culture. They are probably much happier than SKs who have sky-high suicide rates and sky-high rates of plastic surgery to make you look like a different race of people.

AMF's Vice President at the time was not only a future director of the CIA, a former General and friend of Eisenhower (who founded the Atoms for Peace Program), but he was also the US Ambassador to the Soviet Union during the Truman Administration.

You are also obligated to defend Taiwain against China, which has a thousand nukes give or take.
That hasn't killed you yet.

Neo-cons have no shame, disastrous consequences but still treated seriously as purveyors of "respectable" opinions by the mainstream media - they hate the American and Europeans public, seeing them as expendable pawns or even less than that - Neo-cons are truly yet another parasitic class exploiting us - remove them from any positions of power and influence!

Here we go

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/americas-next-secret-weapon-can-paralyze-city-19059

You're both wrong; gooks don't have emotions.

That was missile technology, not nukes.
Ukraine produced a lot of ICBMs and rocket engines during soviet times.

What always has surprised me is the hypocrisy of Americans
>Guns are important because they make everybody equal
>No one else can have nukes only me

It's not ironic at all I was an unwilling test dummy.

Facts are Ukraine did have Soviet stockpiles after the USSR collapsed (and stupidly gave them back to Russia). It was a confusing time and a lot of military officers were filling their pockets by selling off everything under their command. Did NK ever get anything from Ukraine, either in the 90's or years ago with the whole rocket tech/"sting operation" gig? Probably. But NK doesn't really need Ukrainian missile technology because Iran and North Korea cooperate on their missile programs (and a host of other things too, including nuclear). Iran would have an easier time of obtaining information from Ukraine, and then passing it along to the Norks than the Norks doing it themselves.

In somewhat related international news: North Korean and Myanmar have been cooperating for years and NK has shared NBC technology with the Myanmar Junta, along with other training, technology, and equipment. So there's a chance that NK equipment and/or NK trained soldiers are liquidating Muslims in Myanmar right now.

NK people are very nice and not violent whatsoever. You dont kill the people you kill the government.

I was mostly talking about the NK government, no one else could force obedience except for them.

ok so, lets say we take this retards advice
>we've not gotten china aggro
>we've gotten russia aggro
>we've polarized the surviving north koreans into being anti-american terrorists because we just legitimized all of the propaganda

but if we let them nuke someone first
>we catch blame for not doing anything first by hippies who criticize us for everything anyway
>china cant defend them reasonably
>russia cant defend them reasonably
>money to be made off of "reforming north korea"
>money to be made off of providing aid and support to the innocent survivors that got nuked by evil fascist regime
>have a long standing example against dictatorships in the argument for democracy and freedom

I can go on and on about this, but for you jews it's pretty simple

you make more money if north korea nukes somebody first.

Letting NK get nukes is like letting niggiest of niggers with multiple felonies get AKs.

Peters is another psychotic neocon who will one day screech about how POOTLER is Hitler and the next argue how the life of a North Korean is worth 1/1000th of an American.

We're "rustled" because our country has dominated by these cunts for years and years.

Whiny kikes in the UN throwing a fit is more of the issue.
>OY VEY YOU CANT JUST BLOW UP PEOPLE YOU DONT LIKE
So yea odds are Japan or SKorea are going to get nuked and we cant do shit until after the fact because of it

See Everyone gets pissed if you kill an unarmed nigger, but they can't say shit if Tar Baby Tyrone is caught with a big ass gun, like that BLM fucker in Dallas.

And that's perfectly fine. We made a fortune rebuilding Japan after WW2 and we can do it again.

>we just legitimized all of the propaganda
you kinda did that in the 50s

hell, north korea doesn't even have to nuke anybody.

china can say, nuke japan and blame it on north korea, then move into japan to "provide aid" while using it as justification to invade north korea, now every nuke the norks use just helps cover up the initial lie.

you don't think I wouldn't do this? If I was in china's position I'd do it because I can and because I could get away with it.

>Communists, Americans, Muslims, and bowling alleys
now that's what i'd call a steee-rike!

how many north koreans do you think are old enough to remember the fucking 50's?

propaganda is a generational application that can be easily broken or permantly affixed depending on what is correlated with what.

why do you think kids usually turn out the opposite of their parents? it's because the propaganda of the parents doesnt work as well on the kids, they get immunized to it because they get a front row to the bullshit.

>Better a million dead North Koreans than a thousand dead Americans

This statement is objectively correct though.

America is the only nation that wants Korea desu. China didn't want it, Japan gave up on it.

Lmao

>how many north koreans do you think are old enough to remember the fucking 50's?
they don't need to be old enough, considering you bombed them so hard 99% of their cities ceased to exist.

i know that you americans really love freedom, and i know that you all think that the rest of the world doesn't know what freedom is, but your constant pushing makes the rest of the world hate you.

Life is pretty shit for tons of people in North Korea, but as long as they avoid Korean War part 2 - the Nuclear sequel, then there should still be a Korean people living in their own land as a clear majority in the North into the 22nd century - can any white American or European be so confident to say the same about their countries?

Don't envy most of their individual lives or government, but do envy their homogeneity and prospects of survival as a people in their own land (provided they avoid war).

What a retard.
My opinion is that we cut the head of the serpent and see what the rest do, because I'd imagine there are many who are just playing it up to survive but many more who are zealous.

>how many north koreans do you think are old enough to remember the fucking 50's?
It's still the fifties in North Korea dumbass.

That generational divide bullshit is hugely exaggerated and mostly a symptom of a jewified culture.

Koreans are just hiding our best traits until someone gives us a chance.

Yeah why won't that big bully America leave poor North Korea alone, they didn't do nuffin!
Nigger lover.

Inter
Continental
Benis
Monstrosity

if their cities were so important to them maybe they should have surrendered.

Did you have a translator? Was he Japanese?

>hey the americans bombed our country into practical non-existence but we started it and we deserved it so it's just water under the bridge

what, surrender to the people invading them and reducing their cities to rubble?

isn't the problem that south koreans will get killed, not that norks will
the men are also like 5' 5"

their lives would be a living hell in an egalitarian society

Holy fuck you idiots are bunch of cucks!
I just read the article and it doesn't say anything that wouldn't have been considered common sense 70 years ago.

You faggots are literally "if you kill your enemies they win" tier.

One million dead jews is better than one dead anything.

>hey the americans bombed our country into practical non-existence but we started it and we deserved it so it's just water under the bridge
t. Japan

>commies invade southern korea
>push their shit in so hard they forget how to surrender

>it doesn't say anything that wouldn't have been considered common sense 70 years ago
the common sense of 70 years ago gave the world vietnam and MAD

this is the kind of shit that makes postwar iraq happen ie. ISIS

While we bombed NK and demanded surrender, did we have a competent translator conveying the demands?

I'm guessing no. I'm guessing the translator was also Japanese.

Best Korea did nothing wrong and unlike previous wars where they could just send the goy to die Israel and heavily populated kike cities are in his range. They won't do anything. All Kim has to do is threaten to nuke Israel and their American puppets will back down and run with their tail between their legs. Kim created Gundam style and it was stolen by western spies. It's time to stop acting like massive jews and give this true god emperor the respect he deserves. The jew music industry might have had success stealing from niggers but stealing from a true god emperor was a huge mistake and they should beg his forgiveness.

>WILL YOU PEOPLE JUST FUCK OFF AND ALLOW US TO HAVE A MILITARY ALREADY
t. Shinzo Abe

>America should serve American interest.
What type of fantasy are you brainwashed to believe? If you think the politicians are serving American interest you should kys. They have been bought off and paid for by AIPAC and the Sauds for decades selling out the interests of Americans.

A). We would have won Vietnam if it weren't for those meddling college kids.
B). There is literally nothing wrong with M.A.D.

Thatd be bad. Norks are all just kims hostzge. Ideally we get rid of Kim and free his people.

>A discussion on North Korea and the balance of power in the Pacific
>Useful idiots bring up fucking AIPAC

In this world there is rational anti-Semitism and irrational anti-Semitism, and learning the difference could save your life.

>We would have won Vietnam if it weren't for those meddling college kids.
yeah like you did Iraq right
>There is literally nothing wrong with M.A.D.
EVERYBODY DIES

Personally, I expect China to be behind north Korea's actions. Each time north Korea defies America, America loses face, by not acting, or acts weakly. It undermines America's position in the orient. China knows America is not what it was in the 1950s. But how weak has it become, would any action against north Korea happen? Taiwan is the price of weakness.

NUKE 'EM, RICO

Time for more wars and dead white people!

Better dead than Red.

>Norks
>White

>Honolulu
>White
>San Francisco
>White
>Los Angeles
>White
There is almost no major American city in proximity to the Pacific that would not be improved by nuclear bombardment.

Is the juice worth the squeeze?

>t. puppet of bloodthirsty (((neocons)))

Americans would be deployed to the DPRK though and there is a very tiny white minority in the USA and some of those people will die. War also isn't a good thing, it only helps the Jews and international finance and hurts everyone else all for the sake of American/Israeli imperialism.

>Better a thousand dead Americans than a million dead Norks
t. You

10/10 pic

It's better Trump stops being autistic about Korea and nobody dies dumbass.

Bombard NK with this and ask them how can they even compete?

not to mention that the yanks imported the most jewish of ideas to SK to dominate them completely; circumcision.

>Just keep ignoring the problem
>EXACTLY like we've done for the past sixty years
>There's no way it could get worse
>EXACTLY like it's done for the past sixty years

As a generality every country should serve the interests of it's own citizens first.

On the other hand countries should also exhibit some degree of ethical accountability and not be willing to see limitless numbers of foreigners as completely expendable or worth immeasurably less than your own citizens, especially when you're the kind of person who will shriek on national news about how Putin is just like Hitler because he kills civilians and commits war crimes (he actually said this), then turn around and basically say inner city detroit is worth more than the whole of North Korea.

big if true

North Koreans are soulless gooks who worship a fat blob. Say what you want about Europeans but no former communist state here ever went that far; "no fun allowed".

As long as you leave Korea alone and let the situation sort itself out, North Korea will most likely leave you alone. You do know why the DPRK hates your nation, right?
Kim knows a war would end with him losing his power and extremely likely, his life so why would he want a war he could lose? He isn't stupid.

>Can we just get it over with and kill every last neocon?

No, because most of the Right wing citizenry is comprised of neocons. No one gives a shit as much as we do.

34% approval rating

Yes, because I don't have the same mindset of soulless chickenhawks that think a million deaths vs. 1 thousand deaths is a good trade off.

Besides, what americans are we talking about? 1,000 white phd STEM grads or 1,000 70 IQ inner city nogs? Probably wouldn't matter to vermin like Peters, as long as they're burgers.

top kek

never change amerifats

How can North Korea even compete against Big White Supremacy?

Yellow and white don't want this shit We want to explore the stars together. The browns and their backwards religions and everyone else can do what they want, just leave us out it or face the full power of the isolationists. We don't want to fight but when we do it will be decisive. I waste time thinking of dealing with that problem instead of thinking about how we will conquer the stars. It has to stop, the universe as far as we know is infinite and that's enough room for everyone if you don't smother us before we can reach our potential.

NK is puppet used to induce fear while something else is preparing behind the scenes.

How about no dead humans?

Of course I am probably crazy for thinking amerifats will bother to read this. But there you go. Senior members of the party in North Korea are people who were children when their entire country was firebombed out from around them. And the air was acrid with the stench of fire and death. They will not give up their nuclear deterrent without a fight and they will use it on their way out. And they have every right to do so.

Wasted digits...

Good thing pussies like you aren't in charge. Ill take Millions of dead norks over even one dead American any day unless that American is you.