I’m a DACA dreamer. Ask me anything

>Be me.
>31 years old.
>Born in Latin America (not Mexico).
>When I was four years old my parents woke me up and told me I was going on an airplane ride.
>Board airplane with tourist visa.
>Arrive in California.
>Been here ever since.
>I have never left the USA.
>I remember close to nothing of my old country.
>I earned my Bachelor’s degree a few years ago and I begin a Master’s program in a few months.
>I have a career as a marketing executive thanks to DACA.
>I was able to purchase a car and get a driver’s license thanks to DACA.
>I have paid taxes every year since I was 16 years old, when I got my first job at McDonald’s.
>I have never had an altercation with police.
>I still speak a little Spanish, but English is my #1 language.
>I consider myself American and the USA is my country, not legally but in my heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo
youtube.com/watch?v=puGLYOI6zh8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you looking forward to going back?

Have one friend in a similar boat. Don't worry, no way they actually get the resources together to actually force a deportation. Congress will have ass a fix after bitching for a while. Just keep your head down for six months.

Man, your parents really fucked you over.

I'm not.

You have to go back

would you rather rape someone or be raped

You like muh butthoe dacafag?

Maybe they will decide to let you guys stay, but you definitely shouldn't get to become a citizen.

I'd rather be raped. I could never do that to anyone.

Adios, amigo.

huh look at that, it has deferred action right in the title.

anyway, what's the problem with being deported?

You never should have come here, now your gonna pay

Why the fuck didn't you get married, or get workers' visa, or hustle your way to citizenship

It took me all of 6 months to find and marry an American qt because I did not want to fucking go back.

too bad jose!

You have to go back.

Why the fuck didn't you take the legal path to citizenship?

Illegal immigrants are killing this country.
youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo

You steal jobs, resources, and don't belong here.

I do. You have great hygiene. If it was on a woman I'd go for it.

It doesn't and shouldn't matter if you feel "American"
It's your parents fault you are illegal. There where legal ways and they didn't care.

Just think about how much you can help Mexico.

your not white so i dont care loll

MAGA

why doesn't DACA have a path to citizenship?
what would comprehensive immigration reform look like?

>paid taxes every year since I was 16 years old
with what social security number you fucking spic

>Deferred
means you have to go back eventually. and it looks like eventually is now

You're parent's fucked you over to make more money, sorry but that's life.

You've had so much time to deal with this problem. You have no excuse. You've been an adult for about 13 fucking years,

>more jobs available to American citizens is bad
Fuck you cucks at VICE.

Yeah, I have a couple friends in that boat. And it just left the port back to Panama

Did you plan on being illegal for another 30 years?

>what would comprehensive immigration reform look like?
Amnesty.

Go home

You should dream of where ever you came from.

Are you looking forward to fullly immerssing yourself into your homeland's rich and vibrant culture?
>pic not related

>>I have paid taxes every year since I was 16

How with no SSN?
oh that is right you people just steal them

handouts must be nice

>Invade another country
>Take up valuable spot at a university for Bachelor degree because diversity
>Take a valuable job because diversity
>Take another valuable spot at a university for a higher level, also because diversity

I genuinely hope you go back to where you belong.

Go back before they get you, then come back legally. If you've lived in the Murica forever, you can't be too much of a taco nigger.

cant stand these ignorant immigrants thinking they're problems are our problems who cares you shouldnt be in this country in the first place. your just going to have to live with that in mexico.

Here's the thing.

It's illegal to live here when you aren't a citizen. This is true. And I think it needs to remain illegal.

That being said, there are situations like this where we'd be throwing decent people into a place that they genuinely don't belong.

So what do we do? I mean, seriously, not memeing here. Because the problem is, it's unfair to people who do it the right way for us to just say "Alright, everyone who is in is a-ok".

I think it should be on a person by person basis, and we decide whether or not they truly belong here. If they pretty much only speak english and they're an overall good, meaning they have a decent job or they're an employer or whatever, fine, let's keep them. If they speak Spanish well enough or they aren't valuable to our country, we should deport them.

And then after that, once we've gone through everyone, we do a hard reset, we have that point set as (0,0) so to speak, and anyone else coming in illegally has to go back. I think, also, we should invest some money in cleaning up Mexico and lower parts of Latin America, they sure as fuck won't do it. After we clean up our inner cities, though.

>inb4 cuck

Look, I'm being realistic here.

I could get over being raped, I think. It would suck, sure, but I mean, once it's over it's over. I don't think I could ever get over the guilt of raping someone. And I don't think I'd be able to go through with it anyhow.

Should've become a citizen during that entire time you were leeching from my country. You're a fucking blight on society and a slap in the face to every immigrant who did things the right way. I wish you the best in Latin America.

Sup Forums will take the high paying jobs left behind by deca

>Why the fuck didn't you get married, or get workers' visa, or hustle your way to citizenship
Because in my case, the only way to become a US citizen is to marry a US citizen and I haven't found one that is willing to do it.

>Why the fuck didn't you take the legal path to citizenship?

Because I haven't found a woman that is willing to marry me. The only other option is to go back to my old country and wait 17 years to get processed. Yes, 17 years. I spoke with three lawyers a few months ago and they all told me the same thing. I do not want to leave the only life I know for 17 years.

I hope you die for stealing from my country.

Why are you 31 years old and didn't think to apply for citizenship you dumb shit

People registered under DACA can't apply for citizenship

Pretty much. I'd rather be illegal in the USA than live in my old country because I don't know a thing about my old country. The USA is the only home I've ever known.

Maybe your parents should've known what they were doing was illegal and just stayed in their own damn countries, blame them not us.

Just transfer your credits and all that shit to a good school in Mexico what's the problem senpai, everyone will want to hire you. You're not supposed to be here, period.

Did you receive a scholarship to college?

Your parents are the dreamer and jewish traitors. You are just a poor faggot who deserves to pay for his parents and families crime of letting there country go to shit. Welcome to reality Jose. Now kill yourself or go back and kill your parents, they deserve it.

>I spoke with three lawyers a few months ago and they all told me the same thing. I do not want to leave the only life I know for 17 years.
Life isn't fair, blame your parents. Not the sovereign nations who created their own laws for immigration. Hell, blame the Democratic party. You know the one you've voted for you're entire life.

good

>English is my #1 language
Why would anyone do that? Just come on the internet and tell lies...

This is the redpill on illegal aliens that we should be pushing as much as possible. If they file taxes or receive benefits, they are using fake information by way of identity theft. Even lefties won't overlook that shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=puGLYOI6zh8

Don't care. Your parents are shitty wetbacks, you're a direct descendant of shitty wetbacks, and you need to go the fuck back. Blame them, not us or Trump. If your country wasn't a shitty hellhole and you actually had the balls to defend it, you wouldn't want the scum of the earth invading it under bullshit legal loopholes, either. You've had your whole life to become a citizen, but all you did was soak up gibs. Now get the fuck out

>with what social security number you fucking spic
>How with no SSN?

I have paid my taxes every year since I was 16 by using an altered Social Security card. Now with DACA I don't have to do that and I have been able to pay my taxes like everyone else.

Wow, you paid taxes like every other fucking person, truly you are a humanitarian.

Become a citizen or gtfo.

This is why this shit pisses me off. They get in with lesser requirements, get scholarships, and then act outraged that they might get kicked out after gaming the system nonstop. We all know that the daca kids aren't going back, it's just the fucking entitlement while they ducking disenfranchised American citizens.

So instead of heading on the path of citizenship, you willfully signed up for DACA. Now you complain you can't become a citizen because you took the easiest path possible by signing up for DACA. That's your bloodline, taking the easiest path in life possible. I don't feel sorry for you at all.

>I pay taxes
>I deserve
Not an argument. Just fuck off or end your life, you son of traitors and jewish puppets destroying their land for muahh children should have it better, somewhere else. Cowards! you to btw.

Great, now an AMERICAN can get a job as a marketing executive once your beaner ass gets sent back where you belong.

But really, with Trumps merit system you will be high on the list to gain citizenship since you speak fluent english, have a degree, and work.

THEN BECOME A FUCKING CITIZEN.

>DEFERRED ACTION for childhood arrivals
>DEFERRED
>ACTION

Soon.

You had over 25 years to become a citizen. At some point you have to place the blame for your current situation on yourself.

Why do you and your shit skin women smell like shit? And why do you people shit so often? is it cause of your daily consumption of beans?

awesome story
i heard the literal same exact shit on NPR radio

you are nothing
you represent only 0000.1% of people in your situation.
what about the rest of your people?
do you really expect your bullshit story to excuse the millions of idiots your corrupt government has littered upon us?

your story is bullshit
go fuck yourself

fuck you bitch

Nope. I began working at the age of 16, saved every penny, paid my way through college in my 20's and graduated with zero debt.

>I do not want to leave the only life I know for 17 years.
Please stop, my penis can only get so erect

28/ FUcking years and you didn't care to get the citizenship ?

>Trump's touchback amnesty
Trump implied it on the campaign. He just needs to just fucking say it again so the GOP can do just what Romney wanted. Gangbangers can't come back, assimilated people back in.

Why couldn't an American have been hired as a marketing executive instead of OP in the first place? Did you ever consider it's the fact, that whoever hired him, thought he was the most qualified applicant? People on Sup Forums spend literally their entire fucking day scapegoating their failed, miserable sad lives on anybody who doesn't share the same skin color and then placates their anger with the accomplishments of other whites. Go fuck yourself serf.

when will you go back?

Did you pay international tuition rates?

Or did you get in-state tuition because you abused a system?

>woops I forgot to mention the thousands I was awarded in grants
>totally did it on my own
>grants that could have gone to actual citizens
>pls dont send me home gringo

It'll be cool. I'm sure the country you're from is amazing. Like, really diverse n stuff. I'm sure it's not a third world shit hole or anything like that. You'll love it there.

But if it is a third world shit hole, then why the fuck do you think we'd want anyone from there living here. Let alone the multitude of retards that have come here illegally.

You have to fucking go back, so that the US doesn't turn into a complete shit hole like the one that shat you out.

You should probably kill your parents and then kys.

Good hombre

Fucking kek
>stop right there criminal scum

Don't worry Op, they won't send you anywhere but to get a citizenship.

And they keep bragging about paying taxes like that's something special, like the definition of "American" is "taxpayer." We all have to pay taxes. Unless you're wealthy (in which case you're taking a good job from an American), you're taking more back out in government services than you're paying in, like everyone else who isn't rich, so who cares? Americans don't like paying taxes, so acting like it's a joy for you just makes you seem that much more foreign. Or a liar, which is more likely.

>illegal
>bachelor's degree
>marketing EXECUTIVE

>insinuating that daca will be completely gone
you do realize congress has the authority to keep it, change it or remove it. If any liberal actually understands this they can jump on board and actually make daca a legal system compared to Barack Bin Lauden's unconstitutional executive order.

More than likely they will keep it senpai.

>a sense of entitlement has crept into the demands of DREAM Act aspirants
Hit the nail on the head. Fuck these freeloaders.

Seeing how jealous these Sup Forumsfag Trumpcucks you triggered is fucking ACE. Thanks for that!

Anyway, if you're deported why don't you move to Canada or Europe or someplace like that? You don't have to go back to your old country. Maybe to what, get a passport?

If you have a Master's Degree there are job all around the world for you. Leave this country full of bitter cunt Republicans behind.

DEFERRED Action for Childhood Arrivals.

de·fer1
dəˈfər/Submit
verb
past tense: deferred; past participle: deferred
put off (an action or event) to a later time; postpone.

That later time has come. I mean.. It's in the name, you had to know this was coming. At this point you're an adult and should have gotten your shit together to stay or returned home to your country.

>I’m a faggot. Ask me anything.

attention whore elsewhere cunt.
sage goes in the options field

A. My life is awesome
B. Diversity quotas and affirmative action disenfranchise whites.
C. Requirements for college admission are much lower for Hispanics
D. Neck yourself faggot

Hopefully you can put those skills to good use in your own country. I believe in you!

Bye bye. Thanks for driving up the cost of education for those of us here legally.

>when will you go back?
No clue. The fate is in Congress' hands.

>Did you pay international tuition rates?
Nope. I paid normal rates.

You have to go back

GIB NAME AN ADDRESS WILL SEND ICE SOON

>When I was four years old my parents woke me up and told me I was going on an airplane ride.
>Board airplane with tourist visa.
>Arrive in California.
>Been here ever since.
Would you do the same with your own kids?

>not legally but in my heart.
Why have you not applied to be a US citizen, and lose the weight of your foreign clay? If you were born and raised here, you are western...why do you not try to make it official?

in the 27 years that you were here , why did you or your shit parent not get citizenship

If the USA does not enforce its laws then everyone is gonna fucking come and bring their fucking kids to the United States and bring their fucking thrid world problems with them. Fuck off and dont come back.