If he's lost Coulter he's lost the base

She's right you know

Ann "I swear I'm not a man" Coulter.

She has a point. He could be a lame duck president from here on out, and still be better than Hillary

Ann is blackpilled because Trump didn't build the wall his first 10 days in office.

She's spent way too much time around Bill Maher to realize who is really the ((((((((((((((((problem))))))))))))))))))))).

Still a good slogan if running against Hillary
Reducing-To-Absurd only works when the matter at hand is only slightly off the proposed center and based on over-reaction of such offset

Trump has been a YUGE disappointment. He's literally a vagina.

>broke my promises
How exactly?
>betrayed my friends
Who? Ann was never Trump's friend.

Coulter is a controlled opposition, she started her "Trump failed" rhetoric fairly early when Trump became the President

Fuck off Trump nobody actually likes you

I want to see T_D rationalize their way out of this one

>If he's lost Coulter he's lost the base

nice try libcuck. that transvestite coal burner doesn't speak for us.

There is never going to be any wall. Congress will never fund it, because they are literally traitorous parasites. Remember when that dude try to kill a bunch of them and no one even cared? That's because everybody hates them and wants them dead. Which is why they need millions of retarded immigrants.

There are two reasons I voted for Trump:
1) enforce immigration laws and stop pretending there are "good" illegals
2) end the ACA mandate

Ann Coulter. Haven't heard from him in a while. Awesome Adam's apple.

>posting maldraw trash

THIS
she started with, literally where's muh wall, like 2 weeks in or so...it was a ridiculous short amount of time.

Watch out fellow American guys, Venezuela is gunning for us.

hurrr durur duuuuuuuuur hurrrrr
If you stopped not sucking Trump's cock for a second you'd realise that he's an infallible divine being sent by God. This is just a test from Trump to see who is loyal and who isn't. Those who are loyal will continue sucking his dick —alternating between his toes every now and then. And those who are not loyal will be burned at the stake and condemned as shariablue and antifa trolls.

Nein

Coal burner Ann Coulter was always a plant.
She never thought Trump would win. She thought that by backing Trump, she would guarantee a Hilldog victory.

she went from all in, to fuck you real quick. very strange.

It's not strange. She is hardcore "shut it down" on immigration and Trump appeared to be the same. He's nearly complete on his 180 turn from that. I sympathize with Ann and also not coincidentally want to have sex with her.

It s not strange you dumbass . She is fucking right , unless you are blind and can t see that TRUMP failed to the deep state and neokikes . He fired /ourguys/ , from flynn to bannon , he went from saying that saudi arabia is funding ISIS , to going into saudi arabia and sucking more saudi cock.

8 months in office and he's done nothing, you're all a bunch of niggers over there in the states, even the whites are niggers. Just delete your country and leave the rest of us alone.

He lost her months ago

>first two weeks in office
>WAAA WHY ISN'T WALL UP YET FUCK DRUMPF
Not suspicious at all, nope.

EVERYTHING IS A HONEYPOT!!!!!

call me when we get the wall

It's called standards. When Finland is as bad as America, we'll see how you react you thick cunt.

I like coulter but she chimps out like this every other week then acts like it never happened.

Shes not entirely wrong though, trump is taking a VERY soft stance on daca despite the autistic screeching from the media and the left

underrated

She's right

>it's another "Ann Coulter concern shilling because Trump didn't just wave his magic wall building wand already" tweet

Give the man a chance.

Not rescinding DACA day one. Giving Congress the opportunity to legalize it. Saying he'll let it continue.

>using other people's opinions to form your own
Why even pretend to support emperor Trump if some haggard old woman can sway your opinion so easily? In case you don't remember his slogan: "Make America Great Again" roughly translates (in layman's terms) to *"Cucks & Shills GTFO"* and I am sending him my power from across the Atlantic, as are many other bongs and patriots alike.

I don't need to, he has achieved more than Obama ever did and Obama's entire legacy is gone already. First 7 months in the office. Not even a full year.

I like making fun of Americans every now and then but this isn't one way to do so

She's not 100% wrong. I wish Trump would quit trying to please liberals. I blame Ivanka.

>not "Keep America Great"

>she chimps out like this every other week then acts like it never happened

She is a woman after all. Women don't belong in politics.

Rescinding it on day one probably proved to be impractical. And he won't let it continue.

This is pretty much where we're at right now. MagaPedes are blind. Just wait, DACA will continue in some form. Just you wait.

If he really wanted to end it he wouldn't have given six months of warning.

This is 1986 and Reagan all over again.

>WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP STOP RESPECTING THE CHECKS AND BALANCES OF GOVERNMENT BY LETTING CONGRESS DETERMINE WHAT BECOMES LAW

>first two weeks in office
it's been a while and actions speak louder than words. Why not just completely telling DACAniggers to duck off? Why push congress to legalize DACA? Why say that he will do it if congress can't?
inb4 muh 4D chess. It's a stale meme

She get so money for saying controversial things.

You can tell the plebits by how hard they suck djt's cock

>day one

How many days did it take for the dems to approve Sessions again?

I still like her but she overreacts to everything. Maybe that helps keep Trump in line, idk. But take her with a grain of salt.

I honestly don't know what the hell she wants. If she expected Trump to swoop in like Elvis or Santa and fix things overnight, well....

I don't care what he achieves if the things he achieves aren't the things I wanted him to achieve, things which he said he'd achieve.

>Honey I asked for steak!
>yeah but for the same amount of effort I bought four chicken breasts of the same weight!

Is Pol really gonna act like Trump is not massively Cucking on many of his promises? It would probably be better if Pol stop pretending like everything is OK and actually start urging President Trump to become Candidate Trump again

Trump shills detected. Ann has defended Trump since day 1. She defended him from other detractors. You guys act like any small criticism is so cataclysmic it means she has abandoned him.

It's his eighth month in office, and not much has been done in terms of his promises. He is better than Clinton, but he is no where near as good as most people, including me, thought he would be.

Not strange at all. She's a pitbull lawyer who doesn't suffer fools or bullshitters gladly. Her mistake was buying in to Trump in the first place knowing that he is basically a Democrat, but she took the bait because she was promoting pic related.

Coulter is /ourcougar/
she best milf.

this. She is befriended with (((Maher)))
>on 911 widows
The group of outspoken 9/11 widows who pushed for the commission to investigate the attacks are "self-obsessed" and act "as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them

When did this happen you literal mongoloid?

It's been almost a year.

Pretty sure she's talking about another Obama run....

Telling every single one to fuck off will cause civil war to happen, Trump has been effective in deporting illegals so far. He's doing good job already, will do even better now

Jesus Christ what the fuck kind of raid is this, is it /leftypol/ again?

Source this coal burner claim

DRUMPF is TOAST.

trump cucks will never learn. america is finished. it's going to be filled with nothing but spics like brazil in the future. welcome to the united states of mexico, gringos.
it's so pathetic watching the fucking retards on Sup Forums rationalize trump and make excuses for him. they're as bad as the dumb fuck liberals who made excuses for obama when he lied about everything and then race-baited for 8 years.

honestly, whether it's the right or the left neither have standards or principles. the only difference is the right wants whites to stay in power while the left wants shitskins and women to come to power. too bad the right is filled with nothing but cuckold losers who bend the knee at every chance possible to virtue signal.

america is entirely fucked. hope you're learning mandarin so you can flee to asia when they start killing white men like they do in south africa

Still a hilarious tweet.

I don't understand why she didn't make white babies. It didn't even have to be with me, though that would be preferred. What a waste.

Ann is a good girl, she's fulfilling a role of keeping Trump honest

She's a little bit more black pill than is strictly accurate, but that's part of her posting gimmick

and if Congress manages to succeed in passing a bipartisan immigration bill before taxes and healthcare, they are gonna get primaried the fuck out

Careerist.

Fuck this crazy bitch

>implying she's not 100% correct and trump sold out so princess ivanka can be part of the jewluminati
feels bad man

A picture exist of her within the vicinity of a black man = ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Actually plausible, Trump had gone as far as the goys are allowed to go. He needed to get his family over the edge for long-term Trump survival. Of course, in today's times, this meant becoming the Jew.

But we don't want someone marginally better than a shit president.

>I know he hasn't done much, but at least he hasn't shit the bed!
>Why aren't you happy, there's no shit in the bed!

There shouldn't be shit in the bed in the first place. We were promised so much and given so little.

there is none. all the people who hate on ann are spics and liberals sowing discord. look at the title of this book and see what she thinks of shitskins.

it's very obvious the only thing that matters not only stopping, but entirely reversing the flow of spics into america otherwise it's just another 3rd world hellhole.

And then what? They primary those people and America is still stuck with the millions of Hispanics that their bill will have created and in 20 years Texas will be blue? The only way is for them to show themselves as the traitors, give the bill to Trump, he vetoes it and then they get primaried anyway.
But the way Trump is talking/acting he seems like he is desperate to give amnesty to those Mexican fuckers.

>she

>When you're retarded but you still want to show your extra retardation to everybody

flash forward to 2019:
>h-he's barely been in office for three and a half years, d-don't rush him

Who gives a shit, you think this bitch is going to vote “Democrat” next election? You burgers and your two party system need to rethink your shit

>she didn't make white babies
>she

There's your problem.

he hasn't achieved anything that's lasting you little fucking retard. nothing he does matters if spics keep coming to america you fucking moron. 2020 he loses the election and then they remove everything he did and republicans never win again cause they open the border and give amnesty.

you're a finnish fucking retard so you don't understand the demographic issue. anything he changes can be changed back once there's enough spics in this country and they're already at 30% and climbing

Go eat a kangaroo and fuck your aboriginal bf u feg she burns no coal.

she's like David Duke and Gavin McInnes and all the other controlled opposition

Compelling argument friend.

Just hope its all talk like he's done before. He was desperate to pass healthcare, but it failed. He was desperate to pass tax reform, but it failed. Now he's desperate to pass amnesty and hopefully it'll fail as well.

rare

Trump is playing chess, I don't hang on every word he says.

Oh wait, I just realized I misinterpreted your post because you actually misinterpreted my post, nevermind.

There was no argument there sir just pure disgust by auzzie fegs

If Coulter is unhappy with Trump on immigration, then he has to be fucking up bad.

That faggot is cucking so hard.

>none of it matters and can easily be changed
when he doesn't build the wall and doesn't pass any important bills he's going to lose 2020 and then democrats are going to open the borders while republicans go along with them. whites will be 30% in the 2028.

10 years from now if you haven't killed yourself you're going to be feeling so fucking stupid for thinking that trivial list matters at all. you're probably retard christcuck as well so it's no wonder you're so easy to dupe

Pretty much. Ann Coulter isn't really relevant to politics anyway. She's just a "conservative" sounding board for leftists on a scripted talk show.

She chose Romney over Ron Paul and went to bat for him. Gave all the typical why we need a big "conservative" Government to tell us what to do. While I'm frustrated over the lack of Trump's policies being enacted Ann has no place to talk. She even wanted a Trump/Romney ticket, her political stance is all over the place.

If Trump passes amnesty we will sabotage his candidacy to clear the way for a new candidate like Chris Kobach

It won't even be difficult

Do you mean to tell me Donald Trump is making Congress actually do work? In all reality he is giving them six months to make legislation on immigration, something that has needed to be done for years. Someone is finally getting some action going on these issues and you neets are getting pegged by ann coulter

With him dumping the republicans on the debt ceiling we should see a dem and a repub running against him, then he will win 2020 with no party backing and George Washington will smile down upon him. Donald Trump is the true heir of Washington, and the rightful king of the United States

Then why the arbitrary date and that if Congress fails he'll "revisit" ending it.

He doesn't want to do it. This is a bunch of snake-oil for his hardcore supporters to think he's doing something they like. Coulter has been around politics and politicians to see what's coming. Trump does not want to be the person to deport 800,000 people who can only stay if they make something of themselves by working and going to school.

No i just senselessly attacked you because auzzie fegs fuck aboriginals

Do you retards even read once in your lifetime?

>all the people who hate on ann are spics and liberals sowing discord.

These guys get it. Ann is 100% based and while I've already been somewhat disappointed with Trump, seeing her starting to turn on him is one of the few things that could give me serious doubts.

Barron, I know you're reading this. You better tell your Dad to get his shit together if he wants a second term.

He's supporting amnesty for illegals, how is she overreacting?

Fuck off T_D

>muh controlled opposition.

He literally wants amnesty for illegals. After the campaign he run. Never mind ending birthright citizenship for anchor babies.

You people are fucking pathetic. Trump could tweet out that he decided against building the wall and you would find a way to rationalize it as 4d chess.

Trump s a Charlton. Get over it. Stop calling people shills. You are a fag. Also opinions from foreigners like that finnish fag not welcome. This is an American board.

He's dumped it back on congress for the mid terms. That was the point