Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/german-volume-training.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i found out i have a hip impingement
can't squat or diddly no more
at 1/2 though

Show proof or delete post.

160kg is my best for 3 reps, knee wraps but no belt. usually just stick to a 140 for 5x5, so my knees don't sound like i'm walking on gravel the day after

Military Press: 58 kg
Deadlift: 154 kg
Bench: 82 kg
Squat: 115 kg

Body weight, one leg. 2 sets of 20... each leg

Also, Pull ups, 3 sets of 10

Sit ups, 2 set of 33, with one set of 34 hanging upside down from pull up bar.

I don't understand how married with children is #2 when you need #3,4,5 as a basis for a good #2.

Damn, almost the same numbers. Did PR test today. Started going to the gym after six moths break.

I've been training for several months now. I used to be a skinny cross country runner, but now I can actually lift decently for my weight (68 kg).

Are you retarded? Each of those are different paths...

>Step 1. Suicide

I'm in the last stages of path #2 (with a redpilled wife and soon to be redpilled son's) feels breddy gud

I did lose 15 kg (75 now) in weight and my OHP and Bench really went down but as you said it is still good numbers for an average person. i do a lot of boxing now though.

Today is leg day.
5x5 squats
5x5 deadlifts
3x8-12 leg presses
3x8-12 leg curls
3x8-12 calf raises

If you count lifting OP's mother up on my desk before violently fucking her, then yes I lift on a daily basis

Just got to 2 plates last week . Been doing a pseudo 5x5 type routine since May now.

I have started exercising with a 8kg kettlebell every morning, doing 60 situps, and various other exercises with it along with 10 push ups.
Because I was and still am, out of shape and fat, I have started with this sort of routine. I used to weight around 120 kgs last year, now I weight around 93 kgs.
My goal is to eventually reach this aesthetic.

I want to get in to boxing or fighting in general because I've never really taken a punch before. Anyway you recommend getting in to it?

being over-muscled looks fucking retarded, im going for a happy medium

i just started and i can do one handed push ups xD

Knee wraps will destroy your knees. Also they are artificially inflating your numbers.

Congratulations man. I abhorred physical activity in my youth (not that I am that old, being only 24, but still), so I am basically all fat, no muscle.

Hitler truly was right in his statement that a young boy should spend his free time hardening and training his body. If I ever have children, I intend to make them exercise and move so they are spared the utterly wasted state I was in, and am only now recovering from, slowly and painfully.

Is military press same as overhead press? Nice results anyway. My starter sets 3x5

Bench: ~75kg
OHP: 42,5kg
Deadlift: 102,5kg
Squat: 75kg

No they're not.

Hint: Evolution

Deadlifting took me to snap city a few years ago. Now I do bodyweight stuff only.

How can you evolve past killing yourself?

NOT POLITICAL !! Please delete this mods

It's not suicide m80. It's the will to kill yourself and a struggle for more.

Lurk moar and you'll understand. Not that I agree with those shitty opinions on this board.

Explain

>implying working out doesn't instantly turn your brain right wing.

Get real, son.

OP is just a faggot looking for body/dick pics

Please delete

The beginning step to any sequence that ends in success

the trick is, once you hit critical nihilism don't kill yourself. then help yourself and become an example or help others.

The third possibility is literally what we need right now

Good on you man. I myself just started boxing last month and its A: fun B: really good for your core C: surprisingly cheap guided exercise. Would recommend picking up something similar.

>t. plebbit skeltalfag
kys

145KG BENCH PRESS

Just a skinny guy starting to work out. I don't really do PRs yet since I don't want to risk injury, seeing as my muscles are pretty underdeveloped. All the numbers I post are usually 3 sets of 12

Bench: 55kg
Squat: 60kg
Deadlift: 65kg
OHP: 25kg

Just got engaged to my beautiful best friend

2nd row master race

"Lifting" is for fags
Do some real work, idiots.

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

How to get stronger grip for heavy deadlift btw?

Faggot

I've heard training your forearms is the best way. Reverse curls are fun

Leaning towards the first option. Fuck this Earth and fuck the majority of people living on it.

Also thank you snap back gorilla

reminder that you should have more than one hobby and interest

I guess, but as I'm moving up in weight, I'm finding it harder for my hands to grip the bar, and that's more what I'm asking about. Rest of my body can take it ok.

Very true. A serious lifter is more attracted to a dude's lats than a woman

Well I don't really know your numbers. But if you're getting into the territory where you deadlift more than you can hold, you could bus some wriststraps

I try to keep mostly consistent with my squat and deadlift, so in this case I'm squatting 2 plates + 50 lb bar = 230 lbs. I can still hold the bar, but like I said it gets harder and will get harder as I continue up.

HOWWWW

I'm at

Bench: ~57.5kg
OHP: 40kg
Deadlift: 102,5kg
Squat: 85kg

>Farmer walks
>Reverse curls
>Hanging from a bar (to increase challenge and build grip decrease number of fingers for each hang. Start with 5 until fail, then 4, 3, 2, 1)
>Use chalk if not already
>Try mixed grip if necessary

t. 30 year old user nursing a squat related back injury

I'm a 27 year old recovering NEET, currently concentrating on learning math and trying to get my life sorted out right now, so no. I don't dare take on any more burdens than I have to in this precarious position. I know that I'm a flabby, out of shape, loser. I'll hit the gym once I get my degree and then I'll get a job and make a concerted effort to start a family. Please be patient. Please, no bully.

Are you doing strict OHP (tight body, not using legs and bouncing up).
And are these your sets or max weights?

If you go to a boxing gym, dont spar for the first year or so. They just want to tee off on you.

>lifting to get laid.

Shit motivation for anything.
I intend to imrpove my body so I can reach my own IDEAL, not to attract women. Once an ideal is reached, females may, or may not come, but that is a side result of the reaching of the ideal itself, which is always the higher goal.

Well I'm not sure then. Your grip gets stronger the more you use it. I've never really had a problem so far. I am only deadlift 185 (I think) and have no problems at all so far. Then again I did work on and off in assembly and deconstruction at various festivals and events

Hmmm. Ok these all sound good. I might try the farmer walks later. Thnks.

You can do Strong Lifts in one hour, 3 times a week. There is absolutely no reason you can't find time. Not bullying. I want pol to succeed.

Yes, strict ripped toe approved ohp

They're my 5RMs, don't understand why my bp is so weak

Yeah you're probably right. Maybe I'm just being impatient or going a tad too fast.

One other thing which I only found out later on is about breathing techniques. Take a very deep breath before the lift, hold it in, and basically push out/flex your stomach hard. It helps with most lifts especially DL, Squat and OHP.

Just got back in the gym about 2 months ago.
>x5
>Bench: 72.5
>Squat: 125
>DL: 140

Right. Had an old timer tell me the same thing a while ago prior to my lifting hiatus. Thanks.

Yeah just be sure that your form stays clean at all times, especially for deadlifts. You don't want to loose a couple lumbar disks. The way I train at the moment is to always hit the same numbers as I did last time and if possible to increase weight or rep numbers. I do 3 splits with a day of cardio in between each split.

jokes on you, i skipped right to the last one so i dont have to lift

Could be a form/technique issue. Follow the rippletits guide and don't lie flat back.
Push as though you're pushing yourself into the bench you're on.
Train lots of accessories as well, especially dips.

Because of my lower back being dicked for now I've focused a lot of bench. If you find you're getting stuck then you can also try lowering weight and doing volume training on chest for a while. It can help build up a strong foundation for your higher lifts as they won't feel as tough when you know you can bang out lower weight almost infinitely.

Yeah, trust me I know all about the importance of form. I go by the old wisdom to do a certain weight threshold until it becomes (relatively) easy to do, and then bump up, usually by 10 or 20.

I feel like most of us do it instinctively. Though I've heard that it's better to breathe out while doing the lift. I'm not really sure though. Most of the time I only start breathing out when I'm midway through the lift

5RM or 5x5?

This me. Although I can only do 2pl8 for 3.

I'm 5'10", 130lbs, and I drink booze and do meth like a pure degenerate, I consider bad trips to be good trips, I eat shitty food and don't work out, I'm a homo with a shotacon fetish, I've done time in juvie and prison, I'm a convicted felon, I live in Florida, I know how to make and/or use any weapon that can be held by hands, I love making and using explosives, I own two homes and two vehicles, and I'm a functioning psychopath.

Who needs /fit/?

1 set DL, 3 the rest

Yeah same thing I'm doing. If I can do 3 sets of 15 clean with some power left I up the weight by 10/20 depending on the exercise

5x5

I just bought my first guns this year. Give me some time to get fully red pilled and uncucked. Being a jaded, cynical asshole my whole life and shooting etc in boyscout gave me a little leg up, I'd like to think.

Try holding your stomach firm while doing OHP for 5 reps, then on your next set try breath out on each one. You'll likely find that having the added stability in your core will help push harder through it.
Sometimes if I am getting tired I will breath out around the 3rd rep, then breath deep and hold it again for the last two. It is somewhat preference, but I've found after using both methods that the breath, hold, flex one works best for me. It takes strain off of your back when doing DL and Squat as well.

>volume training

Are you referring to this?

bodybuilding.com/fun/german-volume-training.htm

I'll try this today if so

Not bad at all Ahmed.

455 ass to grass for 5

515 ass to grass for 1

6ft 223

thanks séamus

You forgot the one where we embrace the blackpill and sit back and enjoy the end of the world?

So take a deep breath and hold it for 3-5 consecutive reps?

That would be a good one to use. If you're going to do it then make sure to commit to it for a few weeks/months at least. 10 sets will absolutely take it out of you, but that is what you want.

Are those your 1 rep max results? Also, how much do you weigh?

If you're not lifting then you are nothing but fodder
get ready or die in the gutters

height and weight bro?

Snatch: 145 lb
Front Squat: 180 lb
Both 1RM, haven't tested back squat or dead lift recently.

i only go to planet fitness because i go to the gym at lunch, where that's the only thing within distance. i haven't even bothered squatting because smith machines feel like shit.

Lopeta saman tien se kahvakuulahomoilu. Treenaa korkealla intensiteetillä ja raskailla painoilla ja lisää kestävyysharjoittelua. Et pääse tuohon kuntoon nykyisellä treenillä.

Intervallijuoksut ovat tuskaa, mutta myös tehokkaita. Lykkyä tykö ja hyvään kuntoon veli!

Are they yours or your wife's?

I'll use OHP for an example.
Get in position, take the bar off of the rack, take a step back.
Breath in deep, hold it in, flex your core/stomach, squeeze ass cheeks (should be doing this anyway on OHP), and do the push.

Having the stable/flexed core to push off of helps. Breathing out for some people causes the same effect, but most people breath out without using their stomach to breath, if you follow. Think of it in terms of what makes more sense, a soft stomach or a hard stomach being used to support/move the weight.

I couldn't agree more. I started doing squats on the smith machine to have a straight bar path and get used to the form. But as soon as I started with a barbell I knew I'd never go back

Onko esimerkkejä paremmista treeneistä?

Smith machines are fucking shit and I unironically laugh inside to anybody who isn't a woman that uses them seriously.