>Extremely pro-Trump
>See all the shit going on in college campuses
>Decide to take a political science class at my community college
>Plan on redpilling some dumb liberals and cause a ruckus
>First day teacher just lectures about power and political parties and shit
>Eventually start talking about current events
>People start praising Trump for the way he handled the hurricane stuff
>One student says he understands the DACA decision
>"Professor" starts talking about bias in the news media, specifically CNN but also mentions Fox News
>Class collectively laughs at the dumb liberals in Berkeley

Whats going on? Is it just because im at a community college or something? Everyone is so normal. Im in Arizona if that matters

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3Edf3
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heres my thoughts on this matter

the libs are way louder, therefore we think theres more of them than there really are.
like, if you were in a huge room and there were people with all diferent colored shirts on, and you heard ten people yelling "I HAVE A BLUE SHIRT ON" over and over youd start to think there were hundreds of people with blue shirts on, when theres only ten.

tldr libs are louder so we think theres more of them.

There are some professors who became professors because they want to spread knowledge to willing students.
There are many professors who are professors just to spread propaganda and control students' thoughts by pretending that their degree makes their opinions mean more.

You are lucky.

isn't arizona 'the one with machine guns'?

duh

Is it a Christian community college?

No its just a regular community college

Coconino Community College

Some are good and some are bad. I had a political philosophy class that was really redpilled, but the next semester I had a "film studies" class and the proud draft-dodger professor would just go off on 40 minute rants about how "democrats r good republicans r bad" when it had absolutely nothing to do with the course content.

it's almost like you hate a strawman

Is this a strawman?

PART

Looks like you hit the jackpot user.
Congrats

>community college
lol, theres your problem

my daughter sometimes plays castle: she will build her own fort out of pillows and imagine herself a princess.
but that doesnt make her a real princess, does it, user?

just like imagining yourself a professor doesnt make you one

I don't think it's that prevalent in community colleges, or at least varies

Can we clasify this as no-true-scotsman?

It's definitely because you're in community college. There are plenty of libshits there too, but not nearly in the proportions that exist at "accredited" universities. A prerequisite for working at one of those is that you have to replace a quarter or so of your brain with gefilte fish to make you more tolerable to your zio overlords.

Community college, on the other hand, is not nearly as zog-like

Blumpf is a meme. A bad meme.

It's time to move on and focus our energy on more productive ventures.

Yeah when i was in CC everyone seemed pretty based. Go to a public university and that's where its at.

>Trump Supporter
>community college
checks out

>Class collectively laughs at the dumb liberals in Berkeley
meanwhile they're laughing at your dumb ass and its shit education

>implying berkely teaches its students how to do anything but yell, scream, and stomp their feet

Here it is.
This ultra-liberalism is isolated in tiny, very rich, and very powerful communities that wouldn't look twice at a community college.
You get to a big State college or an Ivy League, the rich Leftyism is rampant and intractable.
>live in a gated community with 24/7 security guards and sushi garden parties
Why do you think that is, user?

>he doesn't realize you can get a 2 year degree at community college then transfer to a real university and finish your full degree much cheaper than doing the full degree at an expensive uni.

are they all white

Was the prof male or female?

Coconino was always based as fuck despite the NAU womens studies explosion. Is that cock sucker Shepard still teaching chem there?

I know the liberal brainwashing is going to be hard to give up. Especially since you're probably heavily in debt for it. It's got to feel bad user to realize you paid so much for a shit education, fabricated by angry women.

>Plan on redpilling some dumb liberals and cause a ruckus

You're no better than a typical liberal college student

Community College days were some of the best of my undergrad career. When I enrolled in a California State school, shit got weird. It was like all the liberal propaganda stereotypes. It probably didn't help that I'm a humanities student. Now I'm in my master's program and we're studying Marxism. I teach undergrad students where I go to school too (like the bike lock attacker). Too bad for my bosses and colleagues I'm probably the most pro Trump, anti Communist guy they know. Too bad for me that I have to stay quiet for fear of keeping my job as an instructor.

Female

archive.is/3Edf3
At link, City Journal's must-read body slam of leftist sociologists using outright lying and gatekeeping to try to stop law enforcement.
A poli sci student who isn't brainwashed will love this.

>trumptard
>cucked by employer

Like pottery. Why go into the humanities if you don't agree with them

Trump supported FEMA. How is that handling the hurricane?

>he's this delusional
you don't need to go to the most expensive places to get that fancy piece of paper
companies prefer to hire people with competency and enthusiasm, if they want better education, they're usually willing to keep workers on when they back to school to get that education, sometimes paying a good chunk of it if they like you

You can love literature and be conservative.

Fuck trump unironically for backing up on DACA.

I legit supported him but this is too much. No hillary locked up. No swamp. Crony capitalism with schmoozy CEOs on his "golf trips"

Gonna get us into nuclear war too. He needs to fucking go NOW.

my first semester at community college back in 2007 we had to read "The Gift of the Jews" for History of Western Civilization. As you can guess, that book gives Jews credit for literally everything good that has ever happened in the entire history of the West. OP just got lucky, college is still a Marxist brainwashing institution though.

I thought lefties were supposed to understanding standing up for change.
I like to write and expose truth. It's too bad the humanities has strayed from that.
I'm not cucked either. I'm employed. I have opportunities for advancement.

My friend went to Berkeley and all she got was fat, burned out, and addicted to both adderall and xanax. Save your money and goes somewhere that doesn't blatantly try and infect you with a mind virus.

>people are giving it (You)s
fucking redditors

True. It's unusual to see right wingers in the humanities, though. They seem to think anything more than a hs level English course as a waste of time.

Cool to see, though.

>expose the truth

Im laffin

don't give rakebait a (You)
you can just tell that the post was tailored specifically to get those delicious replies

Florida fag here, yeah same thing happen to me, I was giving a speech on how Antifa are Fascists and everyone agreed with me (also in a community college)

Have you fucked yet?

>Is it just because im at a community college or something?
Yes

I saw a play at a community college and the audience was basically Tumblr: The Live Action Film: The Movie 2000

State collegeer here and yes community colleges are like that. Up here it is considered manners to ask someone there pronouns after you ask there name...

This is the best advice a college-bound kid could ever receive. Beyond the savings, the community college I went to had professors working there part-time from Notre Dame. Similar curriculum, too.

>think anything more than a hs level English course as a waste of time.

It is, but I needed a writing credit once outside of english so I took one

AND

The big state universities and ivy leagues are communist garbage dumps because it fits into their ideology: overpriced, corporate shill mills that reward mindless memorization/repitition.

The community colleges are where smart people go to get a real education. Spend a few years at a low cost college to get an entry level degree for an entry level position, work for a few years to gain experience, then have an employer help pay for the next stage of education so you can get a promotion.

>A non cucked college in America
Have I been rused by Sup Forums into believing all American colleges are libtrash?

>cert is a cert cheaper paper vs expensive paper still paper

do tell me laughing at my dumb education that is paid off working the same job as some yuppy who has to pay back 20x more than I paid to get the same position and I started earlier and now making more plus am on the full benefits now.
I may only be making 13.50 with full benefits but shes cucking along at 11.75 with only medical benefits.

This also needs answering

>"There"
>Another "there" straight after
Fuck you you stupid idiot

California community college former attendee here.
Absolutely not this.
CC's here have reached cuckold levels not previously thought possible.
My one success had been convincing my entire class that the Nazi scientists dindu nuffin and their research should be utilized by the West

No
I go to a prestigious southern law school
We've recently started rolling out inclusivity and diversity in history initiatives in response to Charlottesville. In fact, it's so over the top I bet the school president is actually happy Charlottesville happened.

:( Stay strong, don't misbehave and only voice your opinion after they can't take away your degree

I have a dual degree in accounting/political science from a state school. I felt like my poli sci professors were pretty fair. They were generally fairly moderate.

Don't kid yourself. That's the same case on both ends. Only retards become facebook warriors bashing trump or constantly complaining about it. As hard as it is to believe, there are plenty of people who simply take in information and vote accordingly without making a splash. If you think Sup Forums isn't a white trash echo chamber and represents represents all of the republican party, then you are just as dumb as the sjw we all hate.

it will be okay

>California
I'm not trying to meme but that is the reason

>Im in Arizona if that matters

Beaners aren't as cucked as whites are in the US

>Arizona college
nope, that's pretty normal. AZ is less cucked than other states as far as colleges go.

Community college, far less cucked because middle class baby-tier liberals are too good for said schools.

>white people aren't in Arizona

wtf are you talking about Paco, even in Mexican areas there are white people. This happens since you don't randomly chimp out like niggers

>be lefty
>pretend to be against classism while explicitly engaging in it

Lefty hypocrisy is hilarious hypocrisy.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls
"In the end, according to exit polls, the election result seems to have been more about the clear backing of America’s white and wealthy voters for Donald Trump – including white graduates, and white female voters.

Far from being purely a revolt by poorer whites left behind by globalisation, who did indeed turn out in greater numbers for the Republican candidate than in 2012, Trump’s victory also relied on the support of the middle-class, the better-educated and the well-off."
Stay salty. Any kind of restriction on rights to vote, based on either education, income or iq will be in favor of republicans.

dude you're in Arizona, they killed all the libtards and buried them in the desert

Welfare state in one picture

Now that fall is creepin' back in, will /ourclowns/ show their faces again?

Class is like 65% white, few natives, 3 or 4 Mexicans and 1 black dude.

And everybody is laughing at you for being such an elitist. If you think having a high education makes you better why you so gay?

>just because im at a community college or

Yes, people are there to get something usable and get out generally, not waste mom and dad's money having a bluepilled propaganda party.

You're also in a state with a very practical minded demographic because that's how you need to be IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DESERT.

You're also lucky on top of that.

Trendies. They're trendies.