HILDAWGS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

EVERYBODY JUST
SHIT
ON
DRUMPF

hillary shits her pants like a toddler lmao

he said we would respond with fire and fury if north korea tested another nuke then they tested two more.

he threatened to stop trade with china which he will not to because of the catastrophic effect it would have on global markets.

pardoning arpaio, giving devos, sessions, and price cabinet posts.

daca govt' bait and switch possibly violating constitutional rights.

says mexico will pay for the wall later, they say they will not.

trump doesn't know what he's doing.

The left cant meme and are useful idiots.
The thread.
Nothing is worse than hillary. Ever.
She fucking lost a rigged election !

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha(infinite laugh )

>made fun of the disabled
>bragged about sexually harassing women
>relentlessly accused potus of not being born in us
>colluded with the russians to gain an advantage
>spent months trying to get rid of healthcare for 20+ million americans despite not having a replacement
>fired comey
>cut overtime pay for millions of americans
>withdrew from the paris climate agreement
>authorized drilling and a massive oil pipeline
>disastrous speech that dived people more after charlottesville rally

> trump doesn't know what he's doing.

I'd like to dispel that myth.

>>made fun of the disabled

KEK who gives a fuck

holy fuck the left really cant meme.
did you all fry your imagination?

Jesus, look at all that jpg.

You must be a new hire at CTR if you think we have a problem with any of that

>So much for maga
>more like megafail

This is reddit tier memeing and is the reason your side lost to Donald fucking Trump. You people are so unlikeable that Donald Trump was a better option than letting you win. The american people didn't like Trump, they just hated you.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC.
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE. KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK.

>taking pride in being a shitty person

trump is a symbol of asshole entitlement

I used to be a drumpf supporter but I see the light now

Haven't you cucks had enough of losing?

drumpf is our ally now

The right making ironic memes from the perspective of the left is the funniest shit ever. I'm giggling like a schoolgirl (male) at this

Woof Woof!

more like 'Lost A Kid?'
its amazing how easy it is to turn clinton memes into anti-clinton memes

Even if most of that wasnt complete bullshit nobody would give a fuck. King nigger was a degenerate anti-western racist who tore American society apart

and still beat clinton

hawtsauce

how do you not see how hypocritical the left is?
because youre all immature braindead children?
i dont even support trump but i will if it means keeping you fucks out of power.

*Bzzzzz...*
*Bzzzzz...*

sweet holy jesus
i am convinced these memes are from t_d
no way anybody who likes clinton could make something that makes her look this lame

he is total embarrassment

hes tweets are just embarrassment

Trump just talk lies, lies after lies

how's it bullshit prove one thing wrong

degenerate is a britboi tossing around the n-word, it's an impulsive old man saying 'grab them by the pussy you can do anything when you're famous', not a self-made harvard educated constitutional scholar who rose up the ranks to become the first black president in a country still rife with racism

YAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

EVERYBODY DO THA HILLDAWG

>trump is a symbol of asshole entitlement

Honestly i cant stand white liberal faggots who feel the need to tell POC's how to live their life. You motherfuckers use poc's as a bargaining chip everytime you want to implement your bullshit communism ideas. Fuck white people who feel obligated to tell pocs who and what to vote for FUCK OFF WHITE BOY I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP FAGGOT CRACKER BITCH. ATLEAST DICKY SPENCER DOESNT TRY TO MIX WITH US AND KISS OUR ASS. WHITE LIBERALS ARE THE REASON WHITES BROWNS AND NIGGERS WILL.NEVER GET ALONG PEACEFULLY. YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS DOING SOME SHADY SHIT BEHIND THE SCENES TO ONLY BENEFIT YOURSELVES AND NOT PEOPLE OF COLOR. FUCK OFF WHITE MAN I DONT NEED YOUR HELP JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH ALL THOSE RETARDED PROTEST (that were organized by white liberals) DID TO STOP DACA FROM BEING SHUT DOWN. FUCK LIBERAL WHITES WHO KISS THE ASS OF POCS TO ONLY FURTHER THEIR BULLSHIT JEW AGENDA

Post rare Hilldawgs

THIS IS GREAT I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE PART

does anyone have the one with the bus

Glad to see some hilldawgs still around

why are hillfrogs so incredibly cringy and uncomfy ? is it because the mental illness of voting for a swampwitch overlaps into the memes themselves and makes them unedible?

Looks like nevada

Ok even if you liked Trump before and don't like him now you can't with a straight face say that Hillary would have been better. Trump at least had the potential to be different. Hillary would just be the continuation of the status quo.

And I care why? Tell Mr. Brock and Mr. Podesta user says hi.

Stop for a second and think about the amount of money the democrats are spending SPECIFICALLY to counter Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Fucking ungodly.

seems like a chicken egg thing but it just seems that only the mentally ill vote for clinton or people who were scared of trump

Hildawg memes are so fucking bizarre. Avant-garde as fuck

The only people who support Hillary are over 65.
No one under 65 supports Hillary.

Back to page 1

>deleting your Hilldawgs
>not saving them for epic rareness

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people. We can't let him get the nuclear codes. I'm with her.

RARE
A
R
E

the best part about these is that most of them are so obviously made by /leftypol/ discord faggots

*shart

Hilary is an American and as such, she prefers a free-range sharting over a focused shitting.

i love these memes

Stop responding to shill threads.
S
A
G
SAGE
A
G
E

not your safe space bitch
kill yourself

Somebody post the one of Alex Jones calling for revolution then a pepe or feels man says to kill himself

>hillary pls help
>nope, KYS

this is why she will never be respected.

youre not fooling anyone

..... w-who?

blumpf