Trump bucks GOP leadership, backs Democratic deal on debt ceiling, funding government

cnn.com/2017/09/06/politics/trump-deal-democrats-republicans/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/09/06/politics/trump-deal-democrats-republicans/index.html
twitter.com/ObamaLeaf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if we archive it unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/09/06/politics/trump-deal-democrats-republicans/index.html

Based Archiver bro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVAHAHA
*inhales
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhaHaHaHaGAHAHaGAHAHAGaHSHAGAGaGAGHAGAHAGSG

all this winning

lol

is he growing on you yet oleaf?

fuck no

I just love how hard he's cucking u tards.

What r u gunna do when he gives amnesty to DACA kids?

i support amnesty for daca kids

that's what all trump voters will be saying soon enough

After Bush's fallout with Katrina, you can see Trump is desperate not to make the same mistake with Harvey.

ha hah, what a weak faggot Trump is

what he has achieve whit hes presidency era, nothing, absolutly nothing

So why did he cut FEMA in the budget?

sounds like he knows how to pace and lead

I ONLY support amnesty for DACA kids IF we first do away with affirmative action and curtail the influence that cultural Marxism has on our culture!

to stop all the fake mass shootings that allow local police, fire, and businesses to get fake fema grants

What's his plan to pay for $150B for Harvey and $???B for Irma? Let me guess. With tax cuts for the rich?

can't even get his own to party to repeal obamacare

I don't get it
is he no longer /ourguy/ or something

>is he no longer /ourguy/ or something

Watch his 2016 AIPAC speech.

>according to a source briefed on a meeting that Trump held with congressional leaders Wednesday.
jesus christ you are desperate, you silly shitskin canadian faggot

lol paul ryan is already bitching about it

DELET THIS

"The Pelosi-Schumer-Trump"

is trending on twitter lol

Sadly you are right, most will cuck

So you support amnesty for Daca kids. That "we'll do amnesty if you do this other thing in the future" game was played by reagan, and we still dont have a wall

Still crying about the 6 trillion obama cocksucker?

>6 trillion

That's very antisemitic, Obamaleaf.

Remember the 6 trillion goy!

Well if we completely allow the libtards and cuckservatives to have their way, the "Dreamers" will get to stay AND be considered "oppressed minorities " and be eligible for preferential treatment in employment opportunities!! That will double cuck us!!

Said it before. I'll say it again. Posting pictures of Trump visiting his homeland is not anti-semitic

>money well spent

how is it cucking? stupid antifa nigger.

DACA was a presidential order. Meaning it can be undone by a presidential order. There is no reason the daca beans get amnesty unless trump cucks.

guess what

trump is gunna cuck

WHAT DID TRUMP SAY IN MAY 2017 ABOUT THIS AGAIN?

Now he made a deal with Democrats to avoid a shutdown lol.

I suspected so when he didnt just rescind daca and instead did what he is doing. If he really meant to do it, the daca beans would be in mexico already

>Now he made a deal with Democrats to avoid a shutdown lol.

No you see that's all part of the chess he's playing

Well I hope Trump doesn't cuck out at all! But I've been hearing that he wants congress to pass some sort of amnesty plan for the Dreamers that may lead to citizenship . All I'm saying is if he's going to cuck that hard, he should at the VERY LEAST require some sort of legislation passed that ends affirmative action BEFORE he allows dreamers to stay!!

lol

Celebrating a deal without knowing anything about it.
You retards never cease to amaze me.

Good it's about fucking time he stopped fanatically listening to one side, especially since those fucks didn't want to provide disaster relief. Fuck the republicans, fuck the democrats. Time for bipartisanship.

Because they know if those commie fucks are involved, it is good for them. Liberals never cave, only republicans

Get out of my country, faggot

wait a minute

You're obviously not a chess player. Sometimes you have to sacrifice a pawn to win the game. 800k people is a drop in the bucket, PR homerun, and reforming immigration while funding the wall will stop millions long term.

You're a fucking retarded immigrant nigger or a lefty shill. Trumps base is too strong to try and divide, faggot. Try harder, beaner.

checking on my latest masterpiece

damn look bretty good

bump

Noice

thx bro

i was making it for my twitter header, that's why i kept it small, but they don't give u much room really

twitter.com/ObamaLeaf

bump

Why is anyone mad about this? The democrats were right 100% here. He would have to be an idiot to side with the gop on this. Not saying he's a good president but I'm not even sure who's mad at him and who isn't anymore but this was a good move.

so when are we going to admit that donald trump is cucking us

>24 posts by this ID
what the hell is going on here

it will be extremely shameful

Did you idiots really think he was going to be a far right tyrant? The guy who voted with democrats the last 50 years? If anything I think it's nice to see some bipartisanship for once in our dysfunctional government. Wont last long though.

>Did you idiots really think he was going to be a far right tyrant?
No but I didn't think he would abandon his campaign platforms less than a fucking year after taking office either. Should've just refused to vote like I used to.

Ironic how one of the most bipartisan, outcome-focused presidents is probably going to go down in history as the most divisive.

>he would abandon his campaign platforms less than a fucking year after taking office either.

>takes away Obama over regulation
>still fighting congress for ACA repeal/replace
>destroying DACA
>rewriting NAFTA
>Saying fuck to you to China

????

he never was /ourguy/, the support on Sup Forums during the election was purely ironic. I didn't even cast a vote for POTUS cause I know that election is horseshit.

Well Soetoro's bc's and COLB he presented wer elaughable fabrications you apapren;ty don't understand basic cyber forensics Adobe Acrobat Illustrator when you open up a PDF file saved in it as PDF not jpeg it retains all the creation steps and file alterations so you can go back in and redit. Hence the layers and links because the people who fabricated the little Faggot Soetoro's bc use Illustrator. Btw for the (((Annenberg))) jew group a woman admitted she fabricated the COLB he was shitting around back in 2009 with no seal UNTIL THEY PUT ONE ON using photshop. LOL So laughable.Trump is a self made billionaire many times over in this system of unaccomplished fags like Soetoro taken over with a frozen IQ, I'm skeptical of the system. Russian Hooker? lol Fanfiction sent to Rick Wilson. Pathetic. Meanwhile DHS was scrambling trying to really hack the elections overturing state election results for Trump

Barry " i pardon drud dealers " Obongo
Barry " IF IF IF IF OKI DOKIE " Obongo
Barry " Fast and Furious " Obongo
Barry " I fucked the country but the entire media love me " Obongo

>literal namecalling

>leafs

bumo

I had heard that the GOP hadn't wanted to raise the debt ceiling at all, which I'd agree with. Trump shouldn't be compromising at all, not that I have much hope for him since compromise is all he's done

kek

thx worked hard on it

i could make it a lot bigger too, have many more

>democrats drive up debt to 20 trillion thanks to king nigger
>republicans are fiscally irresponsible for not wanting to pay for it

Fuck off faggot. I hope the country collapses.

Bipartisanship is bad.

>destroying daca
>by giving congress 6 months to vote on it and promising to do something if they dont
>instead of just undoing illegal obama executive order to begin with

Nice. Trump should be praised when he does good things like this.

Nah.