We need to convince dreamers to move to Canada...

We need to convince dreamers to move to Canada. Telling them to go baxk to Mexico is harsh because nobody wants to live in the third world, but we just might meme a movement for them to go to leafistan. They'll probabily do it too.

Don't you dare send those subhuman beans to Quebec

no what the fuck they HAVE TO GO BACK

hey :( don't send the el beano's over here

We'll take em all dreamers
Just the ladies though

only the male & obese dreamers.

Pray tell, why not?

I've been trying to do that

we should just kill them, i really don't understand why people are so sensitive

Turdeau already signaled refubeans welcome!

D;ont you fuckin daer bro actually maybe they will beef with the muslims

That's what all the teenagers look like. But Hispanic women age like spoiled milk.

t.San Antonio

NOBODY WANTS TO LIVE IN THE THIRD WORLD RETARD, it's just that some people worked HARD for THEIR COUNTRIES and now they live in the first world.

Don't you feel ashamed sitting at someone else's table when food is already prepared and you've not even been invited? Seriously, how can you do that with a straight face?

You opportunistic RATS just love gold and coins and $$$$ but there's something you'll never be able to buy: basic decency.

thats my fucking sister what the fuck

Maybe if they did not have marches waving Mexican flags and signs that read make America Mexico I would have some sympathy.

Fuck you nigger. Keep them in the land of 56% or just kill them all.

>throw away skilled Americanized youth
Really makes me think.

You joke but this is very serious. We're seeing the rise of fascism again and it's scary. My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock) apartment bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.

I just can't believe this is the state of things. Makes me feel so ashamed.

king cuck will make you take them pier
lube your tight butthole for beaner dick

So close to a check

Post her tits or give up the larp

fugggg