Do women talk about politics when men aren't around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
youtu.be/d0TFayRZeS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL no. Fucking disgusting animals.

Jesus Christ man... you're mother was a woman and so were all hers.
You small dick or sommat?

Do you think they are smart enough to do so? or do they just parrot to each other what they saw on CNN the night before?

your* the point still stands small dick.

Spot the pakis

Pretty sure they just gather up and whisper really loud about
>DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE SAID?

Are you mentally impared or just some underage baiting?

>m'lady
*tip*

No, they just gossip about their friends who aren't present.

BTW does anyone know the name of that Sup Forums video about the Game of Thrones episode where the dothraki and dragons fought the lannisters? Or did it get removed from youtube already?

>women talking when men aren't around
I'm disappointed Turkey

No, they are not

Impaired you retard.

Only other woman, my close relatives aren't

Says the guy larping as a snake handler or some shit.

No they sit around and look at their phones and comment about different faggotry they are looking at.

do you post the exact same thread when your parents arent around?

GET YOUR STINKY PUSSIES OFF MY GODDAMN COUCH

No, women talk about men and other women in the context of men, for example "that Stacey is such a skut a bloo a blabla"

That's literally it.

Do you know the song 'id rather be a paki than a Turk?' That's how shit Turks are

Not really, the closest they come is a brief virtue-signaling circle-jerk over whatever political topics have been introduced into whatever prime time sludge they happen to be watching at the time.

No, they literally talk about other people and things they have bought/want to buy.

No, about muslim, slavic or black dicks.

What women talk about.

Whilst also voting for more immigration and the downfall of the white race but never discussing it but also only parroting what men say?

Is this the new don't go drinking your juice in the hood?

They talk dick.

I always thought Gyppos were the only people worst than Pakis, thanks for the information Nigel.

Yes. Yes, dear God, they do. At work. Instead of actually working they spout their enlightened opinions. "Trump has small hands and tweets like a 5 year old. He is terrible...terrible". Workplace violence when

They also talk about their children
>OH I HAD TO TAKE JOSH TO THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE THIS WEEK
>I COULDN'T EVEN SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT LET ALONE DRIVE MY HUSBAND'S SUV STRAIGHT WHILE READING ALL THE TEXT MESSAGES FROM JILL
>AND HE DIDN'T EVEN TAKE JOSH TO THE DOCTOR'S SO I HAD TO DO IT
>IS THAT ITALIAN SALAD DRESSING ON YOUR SALAD I ALWAYS BUY THAT ONE, THANK GOODNESS THEY HAVE THAT NOW

Hello Op, I am a femanon, I have a bit of experience with this. The answer to your question is only if they know each other really well, and even then still very cautiously. Women tend to be more politically correct and sensitive to social pressure, myself included. I have to be careful not to offend a female friend or she might shun me and encourage everyone in her social circle to do the same. Unfortunately, navigating the female social scene means being really conformist, and concealing your power lever constantly.

Do men talk about politics when women aren't around?

Me and my father often talk politics (yesterday we talked about the nuclear situation) and my mom and sis just don't participate.

their opinion doenst matter and i think most of them know

tits or gtfo

Want to know the God's honest truth? Met up with an old mate of mine from school the other year and after discussing fast food and making jokes for a bit we got on to 9/11, politics, and transhumanism.

are you fucking crazy? Women and politics mix as well as oil mixes with water. They are utterly averse to it. Men can discuss cars, sports, craft, ideas, politics etc, while all women talk about is their vaginas, men, fashion and shoes with the occasional 'fuck Trump'. Nothin dries a girl's vagina faster than talking politics.

I talk about politics with my maternal grandma, she's a bit of a leftie but at least she's not a CNN zombie like my paternal grandma (but honestly- at 96 it's impressive that she can follow zionist hogwash and I'm just glad she's still able to speak and think)
Trying to talk politics has lost me a lot of same-age pals, though- I also have a bad habit of chiding when it comes to using garbage like tinder.

is this thread continually being posted by a bot?

Then why be friends with someone you can't even talk openly and honestly to? Who has the time for superficial insincere relationships? I'd rather have no friends than I have to walk on eggshells around fake friends.

Oh and we also dared each other to toss some extra fries in the janitor's bucket while he wasn't looking. Why are guys so much more fun than women except for sex?

This.

They do, about how to vaginal jew men over. Think about it,

>despite all of education now being feminized, PC education and workplace quotas men still produce the majority of taxable income in 2017, while inversely receiving that many back from the Feminist Welfare state
>you have to pay the whore's price to get a woman, engagement ring, wedding, honeymoon, car, house, kids, pets, etc and all the other female material crap, woman is not expected to provide any of this
>Men treated extremely disposably, 50% divorce because most women only marry betas for children, then take off with their money once the kid(s) are big enough

Let us also not forgot the fact that women are inherently collectivist, communist, and will suck the cock of any security state/establishment that promises them stability, security and welfare.

What adds true insult to injury is that this subhuman sex is inferior in everyway, but by the powers of male thirst they are the socially superior and are able to manipulate the capital of man in way they want

>truly disgusting, including the subhuman beta/alpha faggotry

>tfw too retarded to deal with girl-world right and got blacklisted
>don't actually know the exact reason why
Man, I was really hoping that more Sup Forums-style social outcroppings would occur in my area, and that maybe I could make like-minded female friends.

jesus fuck its like you guys here on Sup Forums never interacted with women your fucking lives.The only moments a woman will talk about politics is right before the elections or to virtue signal some shit form faggbook.
Most women are dumb and dont really have an opinion on anything trust me more than 90 % follow the general consensus of the society as sheep.
That is why letting them to vote was a mistake and letting them have actual political power is even more retarded.Politics is a man job /thread.

nice larp now tits or gtfo

This got me thinking - I have a brother, no sisters, so I'm the first generation going back billions of years to not have a mother-daughter passed on, even though it's a 50-50 chance each time

all women talk about is their period and how their bf or husband is pissing them off

You missed out bigtime. I got to listen to the women hissing and screeching about Trump for literally months after he got elected. It was brilliant.

My favorite:
>I'M JUST SO SICK OF IT TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE
and then 10 more minutes of bitching about Trump lawl

Shit never thought of it like that lmao

you're disgusting

I agree. Women are typically pretty liberal by default and usually have a shitty concept of politics in general. Once in a blue moon you'll find a rational red wing gril. Women who are too outspoken with their politically unpopular opinions usually get blacklisted by their peers. :/ shame

The final redpill

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE.

They're more into gossiping, talking about shallow things ect.

I haven't seen women talk about politics in any group except for official programs.

Have you ever even spoken to a girl? Ever?

We're all closet Sup Forumsacks
But in public we pretend to vote Labour. That's why they keep scratching their heads after losing all the fucking time

This is a prime example of multiple women trying to talk about politics with one man alone
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ

This doesn't make sense. Why isn't is possible that a male ancestor of yours didn't have a sister?

>your mother was a woman
Guess no sex for me cause my girlfriend is a woman.

They did, my point was that there's an unbroken chain of mother-daughter going back billions of years that terminates at me. I didn't mean it to mean anything or be deep, it just made me think of it when I read the other comment

This reminds me, I haven't watch TV properly since 2009. Properly as in to sit and watch something. Not even a football match.

It's in my nature I guess. I am biologically compelled to establish myself as a member of the social hierarchy. Honestly, I'd probably think exactly like them if it weren't for the influence of Sup Forums and my father.

Me and my Dad used to walk the dog after dinner every night and we'd have long political conversations. He was very persistent and patient, and educated me by increments. Whenever I'd cringe away from something because I knew it was forbidden he'd press the point using logic and reason. He also told a lot of jokes and had a great sense of humor overall. That combined with stumbling across Sup Forums in middle school is what made me who I am today.

Lel
>being this clueless

no, all they talk about is vapid boring shit.

no
they'll probably talk bad about those other women who are not around and they call friends

I'll tell you though one time I was at a bar with one of my lads and there was this girl bartender and we had so much more interesting stuff to bantz about that she literally got drunk, poured liquor into her face to get attention (half want on the floor) and gave us endless free drinks the rest of the night until it closed down and she gave out her number.

She was really hawt tho. Ukranian or something, good figure, actually interesting to talk to for the duration. I guess she must be a drunk or else she'd have a man by now.

Only in the most vacuous sense. Stacy might complain to her friends that Hillary losing means she can't abort Jamal's baby for free. Though that is about of the extent of their political discussions.

no they talk about how amazing bbc is

youtu.be/d0TFayRZeS8

exclusive footage of women talking politics

>thinking it isnt the same way in male social circles
Im going to let you in on a secret, men are so disenfranchised with women because youre failing at what you perfected.
A shit test, anyone worthwhile will stand beside you if youre willing to admit to what you genuinely believe and overcome mistaking pettiness for spitefulness.

FPBP

I accidentally caught 2 of my female classmates having a political debate and both had different opinions and it was quite a heated debate.

It was hot tbqh

*takes off tophat*
*gives a slight nod towards your direction without saying anything*

Female friendships are 8/10 times based on superficial nonsense out of convenience. If a woman disagrees with anyone in her friend group she's pretty much fucked out of having any future friendships.

Ha! My Dad is the same way, the biggest influence in my life and pretty much what saved me from turning into just another libtarded drone. I've always been introverted though and never needed much social interaction or gave much of a fuck about what people thought. I have a family, one close friend who is not retarded and that's enough for me. When the libtards at work and in general get to me and I need to vent my spleen - I come to Sup Forums.

You're lucky they didn't claw each-other's eyes out. Every time I've been in a situation where there were two females with different political opinions I though they were going to kill each other.

I do and my friends all tell me to shut up or we get into a conversation

So fuck them, who needs them. They are all sheep and those aren't real friendships anyway. No time for that.

Men are better in sex than women anyway. Their only worth is to create offspring and irritate you.

Yeah, we do. I only socialize with other women (women with only male friends=huge red flag, run away ASAP), and we talk about politics quite a bit. It's especially fun for me because, as you might expect, all of my friends are way more left leaning than I am. They consider themselves liberals, but if you get them with a couple of drinks in their systems, they all admit they really want a traditional set-up where they stay at home and have a man take care of them. They all have hobbies like baking and knitting. In my experience, women with masculine hobbies (video games unless played with their boyfriend/husband, cars, etc) are completely fucked in the head.

Women really aren't in as bad a shape as men here fear they are. Mostly they adapt to whatever they need to be to survive. Since almost none of them have a man to provide for them, they step into breadwinner mode which actually increases testosterone production. 99 out of 100 women will be decent housewives and mothers if a strong man comes along and tells her she can stop working a 9 to 5.

;_; same

Where are you femanon? You sound like me

Easy.

Now you know why the Rothschilds (Jews) invented women working to double the tax base and destroy the family.

I can't think of a single guy I know who has a houwewife that isn't hawt and happy, children, the rest of it.

>tfw would be happy if any of girls in pic was your qt wife
>tfw you realise none of them are virgins and will probably leave you because you can't satisfy them as much as the 10 chads before could
Fugg Sup Forums how do I find a pure qt gf?
Every girl at uni is a fucking degenerate and I'm going into a completely male dominated field of work.

would fuck all of them desu

I feel u user. I'm going into a female dominated field of work :(

>so were all hers
How many mothers did his mother have then?

Why is this so accurate?

No.

CO, things get worse and worse in this place by the month as my birth state becomes Cali-mexi-texas.

No because they are whores.

If it wasn't for the whole butt fucking thing I'd be gay in a heartbeat.
You'd just be hanging out with your buddies all day.