DACA is dead, but

Is CA asking for martial law or something? I don't think is constitutional to even do this.... Sup Forums what to do? Probably things are going to get bad in this district or we won't get funding any more. Direct opposition of the school district towards federal orders what are they thinking!!!!

Why is it always the Calfags

CA native reporting in. I want the shit skins out, don't want a fucking nanny state. Give it 7 years and they'll use this exact method to single out the straight white males for fema camps.

Cry more, Trumpfag. Thats what everyone likes about liberals, the constant whining

They're just trying to milk the dreamers for as much cheese as they can till they get deported. The smartest thing for them to do is to go into hiding.

California coddles these border jumpers. They get free college, free legal aid and plenty of gibs.

why did you black out the school names

Because this state is the best state. The richest and most culturally influential.

Like Anne Frank?

After giving it a more thorough reading it's worse. By saying they will not assist in helping the feds gather information or create a registry, they're admitting that they already have this information.

All the dreamers are 1 school administration change away from being screwed by the people they thought had their best interests in mind.
Democrats are fucking diabolical

2) is a little fishy but should be fine as long as they don't try to arrest people. Other than that there's nothing unconstitutional about it.

Wait, I read that wrong. I thought the stuff in red was what they were GOING to do. Fuck them, really.

>Most Hated State threatening the Law.
Time of Calexit if they want to still drowning in shit.

So it gets to be above the law?

wont be tho bro

just because "muh resolution" will do fuck all.
might be a bit different if ICE signed too. they didn't...

daca applicants already known to the feds i think anyhow, from daca application forms/process
its just virtue signalling, nothing more

What's this with the work permits in pp3?

Is that a component of DACA, they are issued work permits from the state school, thus essentially giving what were illegals complete coverage for all American services and benefits?

daca could get green card, not citizenship, not sure they needed education system for that in fact..
if theres any difference in that, thats the difference

Well yes we ARE above the law, yes BECAUSE we're better than everyone else.
We should he deporting illegal aliens though, because it's the right thing to do.

Here's hoping.

well im going on the fact that a memo from barry just did it
if it came from the federal govt at all i can see that the school etc got the list or supplied their list via the feds and state.
maybe, i wish you guys well

NYC & DC are more important than SF & LA will ever be. Hollywood is dying and Silicon Valley's growth will fall when this Tech Boom 2.0 sputters out. NYC & DC are where the real power reside.

fuck you cunt you'll get us all killed

T. Live in LA

It won't be martial law. They'll just cut all federal funding.

>Will not allow Federal immigration officials on campus

Since when did they have a say in the matter?

yeah I think it has to do with the 4th amendment or something. It's not federal land and the employees are not federal so the do have the right to demand a warrant. Now if they defy a warrant then something can be done.

Cali is a cancer to this country

They can't stop it

CA native here

college campuses are state property so unless its some limp wristed private college (which it could very well be) instead of a CSU or UC you can bet your ass this isnt going to get out the door

And yet it was on its knees during the last drought, can't pay for state roads to be fixed up, had that dam that almost fucking up a few towns, and instead focusing on sinking massive amounts of money on a super railway that will most likely go overcost and take 4 decades to build.

SF is tied with the tech boom. The moment tech stagnates or blows, the real estate will fall right after and the city comes to a crushing standstill as the exuberant price of everything that had been building the last decade will hit everyone else who didn't leave with the tech companies.

Don't worry anons, I work for a cucked universoty in California and I personally send over any evidence of illegals to ice.

>Because this state is the best state. The richest and most culturally influential.
Why do you lie?

Except last pp says it also includes or "otherwise undocumented."