Brit/pol/ - America First edition

>Galloway talks about the plight of slaughtered burmese muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=DAyAx-h4moo
Galloway discusses North Korea and it's righteous defence against US imperialism
youtube.com/watch?v=4ruvh1N-_Xg

>Royal Baby: Duchess of Cambridge dey expect third child
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41150171

>Serena Williams don born her first pickin
bbc.com/pidgin/sport-41134378

>Ghana import 30 million condoms but dem no use am
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41035571

>Boko Haram: UK don train 28,000 Nigerian soldiers - Boris Johnson
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41097860

>Azerbaijan 'operate secret illegal £3bn account'
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41158584

>Hurricane Harvey: 'US need $7.8bn'
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41134397

>People wey dey enter UK don reduce
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41034581

>CHAN: CAF don cancel Kenya ptg visit
bbc.com/pidgin/41142941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPiZFe8VB6k
youtu.be/_yhdLsfo8_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for drugs

Drugs are for mugs. Buy Clipper: Sleep Easy. The patrician tea. The official night time tea of britpol.

>not Yorkshire

Absolute Haram

This weekend I'm taking a Polish refugee family fishing in northern Minnesota. They've been in America for 6 months. The father is a Cold War vet (engineering class) and the mother made clothes or something. I was told that the kids have better English than the parents but the father can hold a conversation and both parents are in English classes. My girlfriend's parents' church is sponsoring the family, the father is working for free at an engineering firm to get more experience with how we do things over here before getting a paid position. The wife knits scarves or something and the kids are in school.
They've lived in tents in a what the call a "refugee camp" in London for 3 years and came here in the fall as part of the American government's refugee resettlement program.
Brit/pol/ will call me a cuck for volunteering my time to show this white family a bit about our culture.

Young lad got shot in east London today .. fucking disgrace.

What happened to decent society?

This thread is now Russian territory.

Looks like a ponce tea mate

>Polish refugee
wat?

>London

Well that settles that

They came from a London refugee camp for low skilled polish workers

Refugee camp in London for polish people fleeing war?

Some sexy birds out there.

>What happened to decent society?
Do you really need to ask that?

wtf are you talking about, how can you have refugee from a country that hasnt had a war in it for since ww2

>per visit

Does exiting and entering again immediately count as a new visit?

>He doesn't drink clipper

Goodnight, may your evening be a blessing.

Minnesota, is it?

Tell your Polish refugee acquaintances that the Minnesota Somali muzzie clans will need to talk to their girls about scheduling clitorectomies. It's urgent, you know.

They were fleeing poor economic conditions but ended up being put in an even worse spot in the London camp.

Apparently Brits used to spit on them in the streets and told them to "go home toilet scrubbers" which surprised me because I've always thought that Brits were open and tolerant

See

I am rather dubious

You are retarded and probably high on meth as well.

Looks like it would loosen up the anus.

Even Russia couldn't into decent empire.

THe one on the left is a vampiress.

I'm gettin' a boner.

I bet you love some bellend clipping your lip

Just going into the bathroom and I see this big disgusting spider. Ugh.

please tell Nigel Farage we don't him in germany.

Farage and AfD need to GET OUT OF GERMANY!

Yes, we have the best women.

You're talking absolute nonsense.

I don't know or care what your thread is about, all I want to know is where I can get 29 cent burgers

>He doesn't drink clipper

youtube.com/watch?v=VPiZFe8VB6k

I didn't believe him either until the father showed me this
youtu.be/_yhdLsfo8_Y

is medicinal weed legal in Scotland?

I notice you welcomed the Jockistani delegation yesterday, Wolfgang.

What's it like, emotionally, to be in a relationship with someone?

Does grand designs annoy anyone else?
>Dude lets knock down a comfy rural cottage and put up a ugly mordenist cube lmao

Get the hoover out. If it runs under something, burn the house down.

>Limit 10 per customer per visit
This is why you guys are fat.

No

Stressful

Nice when they put in the effort to get your attention and make you feel wanted, not nice when you can't return the favor or want them too much.

Absolutely.

Like how you feel right now but with a splash of worry.

It's a tv show about the super-rich lauding their wealth over the unwashed plebs. You are right to be annoyed.

Isolated event, that's why it was such big news

Absolutely no plantings around it, and it's a hard piece of square drab.

There really should be a gallows sending over this type of architectural violence.

>not letting spiderbro just hang out and chill

Disgusting post

This.

Takes a lot for effort if you're not used to it. Being in a relationship can be draining, so it's best you to decide whether you like her or not early on, otherwise you risk fucking your life up needlessly for months

>super-rich
Mostly middle class wankers with too much time on their hands. Plebs fellating themselves really

Not as much as cars.

Cars promote bad manners. They just zoom past you without even acknowledging you. Some times you even get harassed. They're loud and it's stressful having to watch for my life every time I cross the road.

As if anyone here knows. The only people that could answer this are more emotionally damaged than the rest of us. ;^)

Yes. I'm literally screaming at the sky at this point shouting WHY? WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US?

Why does he let his children die in such brutal ways.

Nah, The Spanish and the Japs did it better.

Yankposter, when will your country start being nice to Russia?

This
>then she cheats on you

>public transport fags

Leave it alone, Gaylord

I bitched about this to my mother and she countersignalled me HARD.

Stupid bitch.

can't beat a good tram mate

stop fucking mentioning me in your posts

When its western border breaks apart into autonomous states who want to join NATO
>all apart of the plan

What is a cold war vet? cold war was between 1945-1991. Everybody is a cold war vet. There are no tents and there are no refugee camps in London unless you are making an abstract comparison to the standards of living of unemployed beggars, not 'refugees'.

You delusional mate? Russia doesn't want to play nice, their off chasing their krokodil-ridden Duginist Eurasian utopia.

Cyclists are worse.

I drive, and I enjoy it, but I agree. Yank influence again. Our isles can't cope with so many cars though, we don't have huge swathes of nothingness to build 40 lane roads.

Cars are a symptom of our individualist, atomised society. People in their little bubbles listening to their music and getting angry at anyone who gets in their way. Sickening.

I'm on board with Mr Rees Mogg after today.

>Calling me Idi Amin
His mother was from a muslim tribe
He did fight for the empire though
Should be a statue outside parliament

Whoever is responsible for this needs to be shot in the dick and denied access to Yorkshire tea for the rest of their natural life.

I like you yankposter, but go back to McDonalds and stop bullying my ancestral homeland.

Cars are the root of half the rot in our country.

Niggers.

>T. Bus wanker
HAHAHAHA you travel in a petri dish

Lads, this country is lost. I'm going to move to America, maybe you should all consider doing the same.

>making an abstract comparison to the standards of living of unemployed beggars, not 'refugees'.
t. Shakespeare

I prefer trains, and thankfully I don't live in a major city so I don't have to put up with awful cramped train rides

nah i'm staying. unless richard spencer somehow beats EVERYONE america is fucked too

I am planning to go to Russia. I didn't ask to be born here.

Russia started it when they declared war on Germany in WWII and decided to take half the country for herself

How many fucking weekends have they been there now?

I hope you are charging them rent

a 29 cent burger for that man.

Pieprzniety Yankes.

FUCK BEECHING

>dick spencer saving anything
M8

ABSOLUTE BASTARDIN LITTLE CUNTS!

>Feel something like a strand of hair brushing against my foot
>Look down
>HUGE spider runs from the direction of my foot into skirting board
>Hoover time

Done a full search of my room, found another one of the bastards in a corner. Take this as a friendly reminder that it's the annual spider invasion, be constantly vigilant for the next month, especially at night.

Richard Spencer is a faggot

I have faith in him the same way a mother has faith in a stupid child. Like I want him to do well but i'm not so sure.

Any truth to this?

spierdalaj ty gruba pizdo

He's gay as fuck but he's the best you have.

>this country is lost
>therefore I will go to the most objectively lost country in the world

might want to reconsider mate

Nothing wrong with spiders m8

They are the most red pilled of insects

Mate he can't even save himself from overeating nevermind saving a 56% white fucking country.

Not literally gay

I just want to slap him in the face for being a fucking retard and trying to represent people from a Norwegian knot-tying forum

He's gay in that he's a massive faggot but i'm pretty sure he's not actually gay

>he's the best you have.
Best what? CIA infiltrator?

looks like a huntsman. They wont hurt you, they are the best spiders. they eat cockroaches and silverfish and moths and shit. They dont even hurt if they bite you and a lot fo the time they will only bite you if you try to grab them. I have a few in my house, one is in the toilet, one is in my room and the other just hangs around behind pictures hung on the wall

I thought his Dad was a convert.

Germany was getting too big for its boots, remember your country fought against them as well.

I would also like to remind you that Russia is a nuclear power. Try anything and you will be wiped off the map.