AMA - Unicorn (type) female here, ask me anything

Pretty smart and in the dating scene (as much as i can tolerate it anyway). People never believe i am me, apparently i am so rare /sarc

Want to ask me anything, who the f*ck am i? Go ahead shoot, i've been dropping women advice around here the past week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
middleeasteye.net/news/portugal-country-cant-get-enough-refugees-2016932805
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tits or gtfo

how many black dicks have you sublimated (today)

What makes you any different?

>Unicorn (type) female here
what is that, enlighten the poor stupid european fuck

>i've been dropping women advice around here the past week

>women advice
>from a woman

Never do this, only take advice on women from men.

What makes you think you're special? Also obviously what are you politically? Do you aim to be a housewife or a breadwinner? Why?

What do you think of artificial wombs and sex robots?

attention whore or just a whore... really makes you think

Show your mammaries please or remove thyself from this place.

we're those who make people feel again

Conventionally attractive, not bad shit crazy.

I have bad news for you if you like the "sex robot" depicted in that image you posted.

Can i stay?

not even one, it's been a winning day

feel what?

ordinary woman? why is that a thing these days? too much social networking?

i'm plain simpleton from simpletonsland, we usually stone abominations found on social networks liek instagram

>in the dating scene
>unicorn

Not to mention, you are a lesbian. Cease immediately.

AWALT

Not politics.

Good looking
Smart
Rational
Confident
Fair/decent
Athletic
Nurturing
Compassionate
(i find humility important, it may not seem like it with this post but you asked so i'm being honest)

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

She thinks she is in Unicorn region so we can all assume she is one of the more bat shit insane ones.

w*ite whore!

I don't need your advice. Stop announcing yourself on pol. Love, a bitch

>040▶
> (OP)
haha good call, what can go wrong?

ha good enough. Look not everybody here is a perma virgin nerd. I'm married on my way to children making plenty of money and I own my own home. You are a women invading one of the few remaining male spaces on the internet to brag about your uniqueness. Nobody cares your advice is garbage. Please log of this website and go to the gym. Listen to self improvement blogs for homemaking and marry a great man. Stop whoring out your time on Sup Forums you fucking retard.

we know its a trap - thats the point

Why are women so fucking stupid? Everyone knows this to be fact, but we're yet to decipher exactly why.

see below, responded to the first person who asked

>a woman with a hugely inflated sense of self-worth
truly that rarest of birds

make at least 3 kids or kill yourself

oh yeah tits or gtfo

And you're a leaf????

Somethings fishy here boys.

maybe (s)he's female (male)

Answer this

I don't (aside from in Gods eyes). I just hear men saying they never find women like this, and in my real life men don't believe i'm real until its too late lol by then they already blew it treating me like other girls (head games etc)

>Pretty smart and in the dating scene (as much as i can tolerate it anyway). People never believe i am me, apparently i am so rare /sarc

>Want to ask me anything, who the f*ck am i? Go ahead shoot, i've been dropping women advice around here the past week

tits or btfo

that video is too complicated fo me , you know what i'm saying

i though she's shit when she talked about unicorns and dating scene together, those things are shit together boy

open bobs for me ples

What is a "unicorn (type) female" ?

its not fishy its more of a bulge kind of thing
ITS A TRAP

My bad, didnt get to other question - i would like to have a family i love kids...just haven't met one man that i felt like "this is it". I want an alpha, not many of those around. I've dated guys with money and in sports. Not alpha to me, actually pretty common male psyche. i want a rare bird.

If you arent a newfag i suppose you know the rules

Voulez-vous parler francais?

Quel age as-tu?

>Women marketing herself for attention
You sound pretty damn average to me.

no one follows the rules here anymore. even our rules have become lax and degenerate like a german immigration policy. there has to be a standard or it all goes to shit. togtfo.

called it
bitch insane

roastie our

Jeebus sorry lol i'm a nebwie here just getting the hang of posting.I'm centre, tend to be conservative by nature. I was a breadwinner for myself since i was not in relationships, built a good business and doing well. Pretty much luck, being in the right place and capitalizing on it by being smart and having a strong work ethic so moved up fast. Would like to stay home and work on home business ideas if i had kids though. I have lots of ideas, definitely don'y want to ignore them.

what is happening here

Sauce?

Do you believe in racial differences in intelligence and are traps gay?

On one hand necessity is the mother of all invention and it is the innovative mindset that drives all human progress so i can't bash it from that respect. I guess i'm on the fence, why not? Unless there is a strong religious tenet in the bible i haven't read, i'm okay with it

Rachel?

Ding ding ding

>Good looking
Tits or GTFO
>Smart
What do you do?
>Rational
Sure
>Confident
No, you're an attention whore, see fpbp
>Fair/decent
You're a leaf, ey
>Athletic
Great!
>Nurturing
We'll see how nurturing you are when you post your actual udders
>Compassionate
So you give a fuck so I wouldn't have to, good

>Good looking
>Smart
>Rational
>Confident
>Fair/decent
>Athletic
>Nurturing
>Compassionate

Lul omg just stop talking and post that boipussi you fucking slut!!!! I have work in an hour faggot and i need to cum RIGHT NOW!

baguette hon hon hon
kys

Why is it that women only have the cunning of small children?

After I changed jobs from a service truck operator to a power engineer and my wage tripled and benefits quadrupled, I have dates and talk about the exact same subjects, wear the same clothes, drive the same vehicle and live in the same condo. But now I always gets requests or offers for many more dates, even when I make my demands otherwise unreasonable women still offer or accept.

I'm still dating the same class of women, but now everything I say is super interesting and 'LOL you're so smart'. Whereas before I was a really nice guy but not my type.
I know women are all walletsexual but you think they could have at least some subtlety to it.

ewww, i have zero attraction for other women

Larping faggot.

I found a great gf but now girls are attracted to me and one of them is hot as fucc and wants to hook up. I am sure this won't ever happen again so should I cheat?

A unicorn is an average female that think's she is above average.

Lol you guys describe women like me unicorns, i dont use that term except in this post. Am not insane, ive been tested and came out rational as f*ck

>bulge

Can you post a picture of your titties? It's for a college research.
Also tl;dr

Not trying to announce myself, we're anons lol so not like i'm going to pick up anyone here. I just see your guys' women posts so thought i could provide insight. None of us know each other (mostly)

Tell us about your sexual kinks and posts tits.

You into facefucking?

My apologies, i guess it would seem like that wouldn't it lol i thought you guys wanted more women to post here (but rational ones) and i thought you guys seem to have a lot of questions about women on posts. Thought i would join in tis all

Do you have a hymen. If not then you are no different to the hordes of painted sheboon sluts

>Compassionate
>Rational
Pick one, really, I couldn't see this two working together by empirical evidence. You have to define compassionate or exactly how are you "compassionate".

Your opinion is invalid.
As if I am going to entertain a communist.

Your opinion is invalid:
middleeasteye.net/news/portugal-country-cant-get-enough-refugees-2016932805

As if I am going to entertain someone from a country that supports having their sovereignty and state willfully destroyed.

It's a Trap!

T
O
G
T
F
O
!

>Am not insane, ive been tested
Lmao what did you do that make you get tested for insanity?

GTFO Attention whore. You are careening against THE WALL and whoring on Sup Forums will only make it worse on you. Go suck some Beta Cock if you want to help

You know. not sure entirely though i have theories. For mothers for certain (I've seen it happen) their brains change once they have kids. Research also backs this up. Mothers can't help but lose some marbles for the sacrifice of having kids, its biological. But non-mothers? Likely the degeneration of society and increase in pop culture norms has a strong correlation. Also economic suppression tends to dumb down minority classes

Open boob dirty cow u want secs?

Lol! can't argue with that

Pro tip: Unicorns do not exist, hence the name.

so why aren't you married to a good man yet and having white children?

If you're posting here it means you're just as much a loner as any faggot here, you sure you're not in denial that you can't get a boyfriend?

Were you an only child or home-schooled? Are you Catholic?

Your grill is hawt, post n00dz?

what the fuck is wrong with leaves clown. Jk i omit fuck and clown

What's your BMI you fucking attention whore? What, didn't receive enough attention today so you came here for your daily fix?

No not a tranny. see what i mean no one ever believes that i'm real /forever alone

I am a good looking guy I guess. I can attract women, but not the ones that I really want. How can I go from attracting 6/10's to 8/10's?
I'm over just fucking for fucking sake, I want to land a beautiful girl. How do I do this?

Have you read Mein Kampf?

People really don't care, announcing that you're female, in fact, dedicating a board to the fact that you're female, is just gonna cause shitty tits comments and not much else. Plenty of women browse Sup Forums, and yea, most men here can interact with females outside of the board, you aren't unique enough to anyone to deserve your own board

How does it feel that you have no sway here, aren't convincing anyone, and will never be like this lady in pic related?

Earn money, act like a gorilla, that's literally it.

hey i just used the unicorn term because i read it from you guys

Observe the user culture or fuck off, you're disrespecting the men and women of Sup Forums with your pathetic egotism.

OP I think the term you want to use is "NAWALT" or "Not All Women Are Like This." But that's basically what you meant by Unicorn anyway.

>tranny
>not 11 on the crazy scale

I dont speak french, i'm prairie

finally an important question

/traps/ are unequivocally confirmed as NOT gay

I've blown /traps/ before and can attest to this fact
>never had a faggot thought in my life

oh im sorry, i will read the rules before i make another thread. i tend to bypass TOS on sites

This. OP just turned 34 and starts panicking now that she wasted her best years slutting around instead of finding a husband.

kek, this instantly puts her at least above a 7 on the crazy matrix

How about i just suck all y'all cocks. That should settle it.