Soros

You are sitting alone in a room with Soros, nothing you say or do will have consequence. What do you say or to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bm1FazD3sdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try FBI.

I say good work and shake his hand. He is a good man no matter what you retards say.

Eternal leaf

murder him duh. I'd be an international hero, immortalized by history.

Shake his hand and compliment him on his success.

welcome to Sup Forums Soros, now fuck off.

avoid eye contact and play solitaire on my phone

Grab his eye bags and pull as hard as I fucking can

Ask him what Hitler was really like and if he has any cool stories about stealing from Jews during the war.

ask him how 2 be billionaire overlord desu

I call him a faggot

>nothing you say or do will have consequence
Another day, same shit as always.

sharpie in pooper

Ask for a job.

Talk to him, want to know his side. What he actually thinks of any "good" he's doing.

Ask him about the colodema or whatever it´s called, the keyhole eye thing. Then be v& on my way out because OP lied.

I'll let my gun do the talking.

all jokes aside, the dude lived through WW2 by manipulating backstabbing people to this day
so i'd ask a couple of honest questions

he's a sociopath with a God complex

he's whiter than 95% of Sup Forums.

Strangle him to death...

convince him to finger his own asshole and asphyxiate himself with his left sock. and then surprise him by rolling him on his back and kicking his gooch a few times. i guess that's about it

Ah, the old technique Finn used to kill the Lich I see.

I'd try to get him high.

My blade his throat, no words

>nothing you say or do will have consequence
What's new?

"I want dibs."

meh, I've never personally met him but my family has. There was a yearly bbq with a bunch of republican types in the 90's that I went to as a kid. It was in the middle of nowhere in the mountains, nothing special, just a bunch of food, soda, beer, kids running around, families talking. There was a hill and a small house that all the big shots went up to. My grandfather was one of them. One year a reporter tried to ask me questions about it, I didn't know anything then, or now, but I did get her to take pictures of me on this rope swing type thing. Anyways, he's small potato's in that whole scene. All those guys are, including the Bush family, which my family used to be friends with. My grandfather personally knew Bush Sr. hung out with him at the white house and shit. They burned a lot of bridges as far as friends go though, something changed involving all these guys, I have no idea what, but things aren't what they were. My guess, and it's just a guess, is that Soros is just the name you're meant to blame, he's nothing special. Probably under the thumb of the Rothschilds.. those guys are something else entirely, way more powerful.

I hope You'll live forever.

Anime

>He bites you and you turn into a jew

Now what?

Kill

shoe on head

I get to know him, what his childhood was like, find out his plans and goals for the future.

(1 post by this ID)

Slot the fucker.

Ask him how to make money

walk out of the room and go home. he won't say anything i care to know and i don't care what he does

>obtain his financial information
>cash out big league
>mfw

Read his books. He seems like a cool dude.

>nothing you say or do will have any consequences
>stab/shoot/otherwise lethally injur soros
>it has no consequences
>he doesn't die

>Rothschild

They haven't been a powerhouse since WWII. Now they certainly still carry the title of elites, but they are not what people make them out to be. Just some greedy bankers who's grandpa was the greediest banker of them all.

Give him a .45 aspirin to the head.

I'd remove his anus with pic related then stomp up and down on the gaping hole until he went to jew heaven.

Ooooooooh ssssoorrooss in muhh butthooooe

I do what we always do when we're hanging out.
Drink-a da kroo-kroo, eat débutantes, shit in the open, leaping around like mollyed apes, screaming, sugar dancing and such.
Its really 'our thing.' Me and Georgie boy have been doing this for years after the annual vampire gathering.

I steal his heart and destroy his mind palace

make fun of his eye-vaginas and leave the room

I would ask for a job application.

Water board for as long as possible.

Ask him what his Nazi friends were like.

Beat the shit out of him until he tells me how to access his personal fortune, then I steal all of his money.

I save western civilization by destroying Sorosbux and get $$$

Killing Soros is not enough. You need to confiscate all of his wealth and kill everyone in his organization.

I'd tell him the oven is preheated

You can afford to fix those bags under your eyes you know

Tell him to write me a blank check or i'll beat him to death.

Fuck his THICC ass

>"YOUR DEATH WILL BE A BENEDICTION TO THE WHOLE OF THE WORLD."
>strangle him to the death
>look into his eyes as the oxygen deprivation destroys his brain
>hang him upside down and cut open his throat
>place large bowl beneath him
>"O EARTH MOTHER, O ANCESTORS, O INNOCENT DEAD ONES, O UNKNOWN FORCE OF VENGEANCE, I OFFER YOU THE VILE BLOOD OF THE ONE KNOWN AS SOROS. I STOLE THE BREATH FROM HIS THROAT UNTIL HE BREATHED HIS LAST. I ACCEPT THE WEIGHT OF MY ACTIONS. I ASK FOR NOTHING IN RETURN. MAY HIS LIFE ESSENCE BE CONSUMED BY THE FLAME ETERNAL."
>throw it in the pyre

Why do eastern european men wear ill fitting bathing suits? Do they not give a fuck or is it a taboo to cover up at the beach in former commie shitholes?

What is thy bidding, my master?

Fist I would ask that he adopt me and put me in his will. I would however like to have a conversation with him. I would like to know who he actually is and what he actually believes. I cant like or dislike someone I know nothing about. I know I am told by the left to love his agendas and hate by the right. I tend to use my own judgment which is why I am disliked by both sides.

you realise killing him wont fix shit, right? they'll just put some other jew to do his job. I wouldn't risk my chance at Heaven to kill someone who is easily replaceable

He dies

> Donates money to Democratic causes
> Some of you autists want him dead

Wow, the brainwashing is deep here.

i was going to say "get intimate" but your answer is better.

Ask for a small interest free loan of 500,000,000 gold doubloons

You watched his interviews? He does not care one second if good or bad has been done by his decisions, as long as the decision was strategically good for his wallet

He will die when we realize his death will change nothing.

>nothing you say or do will have consequence.
kind of like this entire thread. saged.

Fondle him

I would torture him until he tells me everything he knows.

use my stand to kill him

You're not trying to understand our reasons to hate him if you oversimplify that hard

I suppose i'd sit on his lap and trade my soul for money and poosi n stuff.

ask him why he does it and how I can do it too

I would try to get information from him.
While he is a major player, he isn't the (((FINAL BOSS))) and I need information about this one to take (((them))) down once and for all.
If he isn't co operative, then that is fine, he will eventually be.
Those sort of people backstab their allies really easy after being threatened and having a finger or two removed after all. No loyalty and backbones are a characteristic of jews.

I just hope he doesn't live as long as this cunt.

In all honesty there's not much you could do or say to him. You could hurt him, you could kill him, but that's like cutting a head off a hydra. Or to say that again trying to kill a cancer.

If you try to say anything to him or ask him anything, he would lie and you'd be none the wiser. No doubt he's a pathological liar, and would lie until the bitter end.

I'd just condemn him for his actions, not that it would matter either, since he doesn't have an ounce of humanity in his body.

I would reach over and flick his eye bags

Enjoy my new wealth and power.

I ask him to sing me the song of his people. Then I pick his brain. Then I pick my teeth.

Fpbp

Choke the life out of him after torturing him into giving me his fortune.

Lock the door and take a massive shite in the middle of the room.

I'd beg for some scrilla. Then I would invest it in some shitcoins like a dumb goy

Who are you shilling for?
and, is your endgame to make the masses mistrust you because in your 60 min interview you warned the world of your type

youtube.com/watch?v=bm1FazD3sdU

"The White Race Remembers."
>Slowly slits throat, pouring salt in it
>Burns leaf

Seriously?
He purposely caused the Asian currently crisis, destroying the economies of several countries which led to riots that killed thousands. He's repeated the same tricks over and over, breaking the Pound Stirling and messing with the yuan and the dollar.

Otoh he did round up Jews and hand them over to Nazis, so he has that going for him, which is nice.

I'd try and get power or money, maybe suck his old Jewish cock

keep up the great work!

hey justin!

I go up to him, look him in the eyes, take my hands to his face and quickly peel it off to discover the reptilian demonic creature hiding underneath.

What is fucking wrong with you?

I start masturbating and then start masturbating him. he then dies of a heart attack, and I blow my load all over his face.

I'd ask for a starter loan to begin a trans rights activist foundation in a red state that doesn't presently have one.