Lets get a nigger thread going. Post your best degenerate pics and chimp out vids

Lets get a nigger thread going. Post your best degenerate pics and chimp out vids.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4325498/amp/Shocking-Discovery-footage-shows-chimps-eating-monkey.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holly fuck

Finally

As a non native english speaker, i can't understand what the nog wrote on OP's pic.
Can someone help me? I'm really confused. Is it some slang? Google translate also didn't help at all.

That filename, dayum.

you think you're hot shit doncha

USA USA USA

it's nigger speak

Holy shit, dawn of the dead

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4325498/amp/Shocking-Discovery-footage-shows-chimps-eating-monkey.html

what the fuck man

Lmao, nigger fell on his friend.
He piled those darkies up.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Got an amazing webm of this blonde sucking thug nigger dick but obviously can't post

Amazing vid though. I use it for esoteric thinking a lot

It's really cool that she went from doing this to starring in Ghostbusters

In Portuguese it goes like:

É assim que passo o tempo com essas vagabundas

And of course one runs around behind him for the sucker punch. God I hate niggers.

Even animals treat their young better than that.

Fucking Mike Stoklasa

"So, yeah. Befo we git stahtid, Imma need you to get on all fos and pose lyke dat. Imma figna take some snap snap n Imma uploadzit."

"Say waaa? Excra 10 dollas? Bitch, imma figna leev you face outit an shiet.... shieeet"

is it the boondocks?

this shit has never been funny

wouldn't that phrase looks more like this:
"that's how i spend time with these thoties" ?
is the niggerspeak truly real?

Holy fuck world war Z

hello nigger

cute

And people say white privilege isn't a real thing. Look at this shit! Floors literally designed to propel white people forward and keep nigger women back! WTF white man, explain dis sheeit.

T H I C C

>thinly veiled cuck thread

> nigger translation
'Thoties' is slang for 'That Hoe Over There'. Essentially, a derogitory term for a generic female that is unremarkable but will still engage in sex.

"Type of time I be on" is black short hand for "the activities I engage in casually and on a regular basis."

The humour behind the image in OP lies in hte fact that he is spending his time on the girl, by literally standing on top of the girl.

The fact that the girl is semi-attractive and white, makes the image provactive. His cavilere demenere as well as the fact that there is a second girl in the bed in the background showcases that he is successful in his engagements with females.

He's totally pretending

You people do realize the cuckshill method here? He's triggering you to bump his cuck image. Let the racism fuel the cuckendom.

If Jesus is coming back he'd better hurry.

what was that okownkwo

Fake the guys are colored brown.
Pol first timers please catch up...

I've seen gorillas handle with better care.

He needs to clean his room and sort himself out desu.

>360 noscope

I need more context for this

this has nothing to do with politics, cletus. fuck off and kys.

reminder: SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE THESE RETARDS.

>"Type of time I be on" is black short hand for "the activities I engage in casually and on a regular basis."
that's what i was having trouble with. thanks based black guy!

Why does their mannerisms and movements remind me such of monkeys?

The actual fuck is this?