It's obvious (((they))) hate, Christians, Christianity, and Jesus...

It's obvious (((they))) hate, Christians, Christianity, and Jesus. One thing that's always confused me though is how they perceive Aryans as a /christianbloodline/ and do everything in their power to destroy it. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U
youtu.be/oz3ccSJtJXA
youtu.be/lVm8yj_Z0MM
history.skyforger.lv/2011/crusades-against-pagan-northern-europe/
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE
youtu.be/pDyl1qrpj_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They believe that whites are descended from a line of nephilim who were supposed to be wiped out in the deluge. They believe the Sumerians King of Ur, Amalek, created a race of Giants that migrated to Canaan. In Sumerians and Akkadian, they are called Hurrians, or Urrians (Aryans). The Jews called them Amalekites.

You can search from there.

Interesting, but they also express jealously and fear of the Aryan race. They believe them to be Jesus' chosen race and descended from the God of light. Why don't most Christians believe this?

I think I already know. A jesuit told me Aryans descended from God but it's too politically incorrect to bring up. I still want to know if anyone has any other ideas.

Blah blah blah. Muh christ was persecuted by Joos. Blah blah blah.

Calling Christianity a Jewish religion means exactly that. That Jesus was an ethnic Jew and the first Christians were all Jews. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are called Abrahamic religion for a reason. They are semitic, not European.

If Jesus was not a Jew, what was he then? A random white man born in israel 2,000 years ago? Were all of his followers white too or were they semites?

Supporting Christianity because some old Jews hate it, is pretty dumb. It's like saying Jews drink water so we should stop drinking water!

Jews don't hate christians - Jews hate white people. If Jews really hated Christians/Christianity (their own sect for the goyim to follow) then why Jews are helping black and hispanic "christians?" Weaponising them against the white race?

See, nobody except you care about your shitty religion that has been dead for so long. Almost all of the so called real christians died out a long time ago, killed by the muslims and kikes. They were brown desert hippies who were too weak to survive. All of your holy sites are owned by kikes and muslims, and they desecrate them. You couldn't even keep hold of them after your "deus vult" shit.
That's not the kind of religion I want in any white nation.

Christianity was never pro white, it never promoted traditional family values. It was always this anti white semitic cult but Pagan Europeans were able to sustain it because they were pretty rightwing and nationalist back then. The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents.

TACITUS AND PLINY THE YOUNGER ON THE EARLY CHRISTIANS:

The originator of the name Christ was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; "and though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea which was the origin of this evil" but also through the city of Rome, to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated.
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu

>The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents.
The west is an atheist shithole. The Christian East is very nationalistic. But you're probably just a trolling kike, jealous of the true chosen.

Christianity teaches that Jews are the chosen ones lol. The overwhelming majority of donations and aid to Israel and to the Israeli lobby are from religious christians that literally believe jews are the chosen ones. Are you saying Jews want to get rid their biggest ally?

It's simple, really. Jesus was their Meshiach, and they rejected him, therefore he put the plans for Israel on hold until they repent of their sins. Jews hate Christ and Christians because they love not the truth, and entertain the lies of the Talmud. The blindness they are under will be removed during Jacob's Trouble and they'll repent and seek Yahuah, as a collective group. From what I know Jews these days are no different from Gentiles, they must still accept Christ. There is a lot of grafting and clipping from the family tree of Yahuah today, but that time will come to an end.

>Implying Christ can have race-worshipping idolaters in his family without repentance
There is still time to turn from any wicked ways. All of us are evil and selfish and undeserving of Yahuah's grace. The Church age will come to an end, and unless you submit yourself to the rightful king of kings and lord of lords before you die or the start of Jacob's Trouble, you'll find yourself in a hard pressed position. Better to lose your life for eternal security than gain the world for the years we have. Yahuah wishes not for any to be condemned, but that all would humble themselves and accept their imperfections so that they can look past them at the redemptive work that lies ahead.

The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents period.

Pagan Europeans were able to sustain this desert cult because they were pretty rightwing and nationalist back then.

>The degeneracy you see now in the west is what true Christianity represents period.

>Pagan Europeans were able to sustain this desert cult because they were pretty rightwing and nationalist back then.
BLOCKS YOUR PATH...

How can Christ be jewish if the word jew is not ever mentioned in the Bible.

because you take memes on an anime websites politics board seriously and think le jews control le world and want to destroy the one group of people keeping their homeland from being destroyed

>muh jerusalem
>muh holy land
Can you even defferentiate Christians and crypto kikes at this point?!

I'm so fucking tired with all the deus vult LARPers here. Christfags are as cancer as real fags.

Also never forget that crusades were anti white.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades

Christianity never helped Europe, it destroyed it. The Jews replaced Paganism with a lame self destructive religion about loving your enemy and surrender.

If you reject that Jesus was a Hebrew then you reject the word of God. He is of the bloodline of David.

I think what you're trying to say is that the Judaism of today isn't the Judaism of the past. What we see today is Pharisaical Judaism in the form of Talmudism. There are other sects of Judaism, but they're not as popular (I like to think that this is because they're wise and open enough to see that the old testament is Jesus concealed, and the new testament is Jesus revealed)

Life would be so much simpler if Jesus had have been a blond aryan like in the old movies instead of a slimy half jew. Why god? Why?

Even the supposedly based Christians are anti-white, Jew lovers who promote race mixing.
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U
youtu.be/oz3ccSJtJXA

Mormon church - does not prohibit race mixing. Even the Amish are race mixing in the name of (((Jesus))):
youtu.be/lVm8yj_Z0MM

Christ cucks say there is no problem with that whatsoever, since both are Christian. Brothers in christ they say.

Bcs they left Christianity and went to islam and atheism.

>Even the supposedly based Christians are anti-white, Jew lovers who promote race mixing.

Christianity has been a disaster for Europe. From promoting killing Pagans to promoting mass immigration. Just like the Jews wanted.

>From promoting killing Pagans to promoting mass immigration. Just like the Jews wanted.

Christians could've just left the Pagans be Pagan. But they did not want to coexist next to each other in peace.

IT WAS ABOUT RELIGION. IT ALWAYS WAS AND IT STILL IS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

Reminder that ancient Christians were like modern day Jihadis and and Europe was christened by convert or die. If you are white and praying to Jesus you're a spiritual cuck.
history.skyforger.lv/2011/crusades-against-pagan-northern-europe/

If you are a Pagan, your biggest enemies are Jews and Jew worshipers i.e. Christians. You should have no respect for Christian/Christianity whatsoever. They might agree with you on few things but at the end they are ideologically incorrect. Christians joined hands with Jews and used violence against our ancestors, so in the end we should not be afraid to use violence against them.

Im Christian and don't like either of those things. They are like Jim Acosta when he cited the statue of liberty poem as to why we should except immigrants. Even heaven has walls. Jesus wouldn't have taken just anyone. They are more progressive than christian. Just like when people say jews run the world. Sure, but they aren't your practicing Jews that go to your neighborhood synagogue.

This.
We're not united under the sacred cross.

The best god is one who wants us to have sexy time with our women. Her name was Aphrodite.

Wow dude don't dramatize it at all. Im sure paganism is a great way to build your empire.

Christians love to add the word "christian" to family values. Little do they know, Christianity is anti-white and anti-family.

What are "traditional Christian" family values?

Like goat fucker Abraham trying to kill his own son? Or Jesus encouraging European women to become degenerate nuns and stop making white babies?

Christianity is a Jewish sect which is now the forerunner of multiculturalism and race mixing.

Pro-White Pagan family values
Multi racial Christian v̶a̶l̶u̶e̶s̶ faggy morals

PICK ONE.

What exactly are "Traditional Christian family values?" Varg explains:
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE

Well 1950s America was great and it was white and christian...sooo. Christianity's core message is or Jesus's core teachings are good. Of course anything can be corruptible.

>What is the Shroud of Turin

There is not one god. The Jewish god is only one of 12 of the ancient gods. The Greek called him Saturn, the Sumerians called him Enlil.

The chief architects of humanity were Enki and Ninhursag. The fallen angels, the nephilim, were hybrids combining god and human genetic material. These nephilim are the so called men of renown mentioned in Genesis. These were the pagan god's, the Egyptian god's, the lordly races described in Akkadian and Hittite texts. The atlanteans. The Giants who walked in India, Canaan, Europe.

The Bible is a fucking meme broseidon, written by Jews to make themselves and their god the center of all religion.

I identify as a gnostic atheist for the following reasons:

Classical epistemology holds that there are four distinct sources of knowledge: analytical propositions (logical reasoning), empirical propositions (observations), metaphysical propositions (intangibles such as the supernatural) and value judgements (the subjective). Of these, only the first two constitute evidence relevant to proof in the commonly accepted context (mathematical, scientific etc.), but it is not technically correct to say that, for example, your judgement of a particular painting as beautiful does not constitute knowledge.

That said, note that analytical propositions comprise both deductive and inductive reasoning. This is important, because while only deductive can be said to offer absolute proof (If A then B, A therefore B). Inductive can also be a strong indicator of fact (out of 1,000,000,000 trials, every instance of A tested was not B, therefore we may extrapolate with high confidence that A is not B in every instance). Knowledge of the nonexistence of supernatural phenomena is rooted in these inductive analytical propositions, as in 200,000+ years of human existence, not one verifiable observation or analytical statement has suggested supernatural influence.

Ergo, as is consistent with everything we know to date about the universe, I identify as a gnostic atheist, while remaining open to continuing to test unexplained phenomena for consistency with our present understanding of the natural universe.

He was from Judah you dense faggot. Jew means those from Judah. In his time, what we call Jews today were called Pharisees.

Tell them that Christianity is white and therefore hating christians is racist

Pagans were convinced to believe in one god and now they believe there is no god. People believe this now. What is your solution? More gods? Less gods? Great leader? What!

I'm not talking about some jewish demiurge. Christians don't respond well to Gnostic terms though. It's obvious Jesus and likely those like him are spawn of Sophia. Christians like to call it Holy Spirit though.

Not fuckin paganism. Not islam.

Gnostics and Pagans, what a ripe picking of heresy this is.

Christianity has had it's balls chopped off by you, and your kin who have both never read the Bible cherrypicking verses to make it seem like a hippie production.

Lord Jesus was not a hippy, far from it, and if you versed yourself in the Old Testament you would be well aware of this fact.

Now please, once hippie Jesus insults are over go back to calling the Old Testament God a tyrant in your endless rants.

Kek, might actually do that. Sounds like fun.

Most of (((them))) don't actually hate Christians. Christians are useful idiots since most of them are Zionist.

Christianity was never good. It is a Jewish trick.

White guilt has Christian roots , and the Anti-Whites who think they are secular are even more jealous about Christian moralism (i.e. self-sacrifice) than those who continue to practice it as a religion.

Before Christianity, people naturally associated with their race. Christianity changed all that. It made people reject their ethnic and racial identity in favour of a purely religious identity.

he just bought himself a ticket in the hot seat

I wouldn't call Gnostics heretics when you have Gnostic saints. It just looks bad.

>It made people reject their ethnic and racial identity in favour of a purely religious identity.
Yeah? It seems like Poland doesn't agree with your assertion.

If god was real he would have killed Hitler. Therefore the person who killed Hitler is god. Wow. Mind blown.

>Christianity was never good
Uh yes it was. Islam was never good. I feel a bit of both is good. Ethnic nationalism and Christianity. People who like race mixing and stuff are more progressive than christian. You don't need Christianity to have people abandon ethnic nationalism. How about liberalism for that. Way much more!

Their god (Satan) commanded them, there's nothing that a jew fears more

>he fell for the Nietzsche meme
You need Scheler user

Because the believe in fairytales and tailor their interpretations of how things really are to conform.

You just haven't found the god you like yet. With Islam and Christianity there is only one god. That sounds like a monopoly to me and isn't very free market. You can't be a Christian and a capitalist, not really.

Fuck this anti-Christianity bullshit
This is a trad Cath thread now

A jew god?! Jesus is not recognized by jews as the messiah and Im pretty sure Jesus said jews are the children of the the devil. Stop tying Jesus to Judaism so much.

>You can't be a Christian and a capitalist, not really
I am. They are different. Im not applying economic rules to a religion.

youtu.be/pDyl1qrpj_Q

Gnosticism is a deception, I pray for you.

great job ((faggot))

It was mocking pagans

Racemixing was forbidden in the Old Testament, though we are saved by Jesus, such laws should still reflect God's opinion upon the matter.

Good

And checked

Christianity was the first creation of the international Jew, a classic example of Jewry. Only cucks worship a Semite on a stick, paganism is by far superior, but I think that we should have a secular yet slightly pagan religion.

Jews reject Jesus. The whole reason why Christianity and Judaism are different things is because of that fact. They are the natural enemy of Christians, and Christians have hated the Jews for centuries. Christians liking Jews is a fairly recent phenomenon. Christians, at the beginning, were just Jews who realized that they shouldn't be massive Kikes. The reason it spread to the West while Judaism didn't is because it was righteous, and rejected the notion that Jews were special in Acts.
The pagan and Atheist argument of "muh Jew on a stick" is idiotic and ignores the whole reason Jews wanted him dead in the first place.

>hitler
>christian

Top meme my friend.

>17 posts by this (((ID)))

>paganism is so superior it was taken over by Christian hippies
no sweetie, try again

Arabs say that Imalik, which is the same word as Amalike and shares the same semitic root (M-L-K, same as Melqart), was either a king or a people who were giants that invaded and ruled over Egypt before being expelled (to Canaan). Arabs also claim Amalike is not the same as Imalike but they are obviously identical. Later Arab scholars concluded they were the Hyksos.

The thing about jews and Amalikites is they change who they identify with.
Currently many jews say they are Palestinians. Prior to this is was Germans and Germanic people. And prior to that it was Armenians for some reason. Some Armenians claim that they were the Hyksos and Hayk, their cultural hero, is evidence of this. I think this makes Armenians a more plausible Amalikite