SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES BEING KILLED IN THE STREES

holly shite guy its kicking off!
we gotta help them Sup Forums!
I don't care I just wanna go and kill niggers because I don't understand anyone outside of my small circle of friends
and some how I just hold on to race as the core of my identity because that's all the globalist regime has left in me

bbc.com/news/business-41161914
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-09-04-the-guptas-bell-pottinger-and-the-fake-news-propaganda-machine/
South African white genocide was fake news
please try and realise when you're being manipulated.
share this and stop exporting your race war fetishism on SA
Sort out your shit
we are all human, and the way some of you act is why the aliens won't talk to us

Other urls found in this thread:

pulse.ng/news/local/xenophobic-attacks-union-to-engage-fg-s-africa-on-killing-of-nigerians-id7260439.html
liveleak.com/view?i=d9e_1426420761
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piet_Retief_Delegation_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
bbc.com/pidgin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not archived
Let the thread slide. No one answer OP

Time to bug out and leave the cannibal savages to eat each other in the ruins.

do you actually believe that it's happening?

I'd expect a white supremacist to be familiar with the term fake news

here's lostyxgirl's feet for no reason

all right mate can you untie the whites you've left in the bathroom and give them back their house? i know you want to shitpost on Sup Forums but there's a white man who probably really wants to go to bed.

also don't rape his wife and daughter again on the way out, thanks

You know what. stay the scared hateful mess that you are. It must be real fun hating the other 90% of your species
shame

fuck off boskaffer

lol.It thinks it is human

If whitey would fight back together they could kill every nigger in no time. Those niggers are dumb as manure. Take back white lands

There's a higher rate of murder for South African farmers than police in Detoilet. How does it feel to lie to yourself about reality? Does it make your cowardice justifiable?

And the rest of you kaffers come out of the woodwork as soon as there is a ZA thread. Go sleep. Dont you have work in the morning? t. Student

>google south african news
>murder
>murder
>murder
>robbery murder
huh, guess op is a shill. I wonder if other people google.

dude south africa is the best place in the world:
>best crime rate in the world
>most rapes in the world
>most corruption in the world

who wouldn't want to live in this shithole

that's right, we didn't do anything

the devil shot himself on the streets, because of his past sins

we showed him compassion, but they had to do it

>there is a ZA thread
my nigga
my neighbors sent me lemons from their lemon tree and we baked them a lemon cake as a thank you. We sent the kaffer to take the cake to them and they called private security to come because their house was broken into last night.
tl;dr my garden boy almost got killed for a lemon cake

Post a screenshot of your wrist, with a timestamp and passport.
It's almost 100% guaranteed that you're either a VPN faggot, or a Mtumbo that stole a computer and is now trying to bait.

Can't you assholes see the bigger picture here?
Those in power, in this case, the president and his corrupt associates were profiting off of fueling racial tensions
Is no one profiting off of your incited division?

Some days I want to fly to SA and fight by their side.. at least I'd have a purpose in life, and I might get to kill a few niggers before death

this. clearly the only solution is killing all the blacks, without any blacks there wouldn't be any problems.

Let's organize an armed defense for the white people of South Africa, because God knows no government will do it.

You misspelled Nigerians..

pulse.ng/news/local/xenophobic-attacks-union-to-engage-fg-s-africa-on-killing-of-nigerians-id7260439.html

>mtumbo
Its sipho and thembi

>t. nigger/uct jew

yeah in a theoretical scenario

at the moment there is no such unity to join

I would if it was safari time all the time
Just give me a FAL and I will channel the spirit of Rhodesia

are you retards being killed or no

fuck I hate boers

>acting tough over the internet
Hey I know a jew who transferred there

Shit bread

shut the fuck up white boy

you living in our lands. in our country. you better do as we fucking say or we will deal with you.

GAS THE WHITES!!!!

KILL THEM ALL!!

move to orania.

This is a call to action. To be vilified according to your race in a country where everyone is supposed to be equal is barbaric. Those in power toe the line of equality but hide their incompetence behind radical socioeconomic transformation. To hell with your and your marxist left buddies unhonorable president. Your day will come.

>strees

sounds dangerous

We are being killed. Do you think we live behind 8 foot walls with electric fences with 24 hour guards and subscriptions to armed response units for fun?
Don't fall for nigger shitposters.

there are no boers on Sup Forums every South African here is basically a Soutie or a Soutie LARPing as a boer. its easy to do since Afrikaans is such an easy language to learn. Literally a level 1 language, blacks still complain about learning it though which resulted in shit like 'open stellenbosch' which is basically a BLM movement trying to take over conservative afrikaans universities

Fuck the whites in South Africa, this is the future they CHOSE!

You want to know why there are blacks in SA? Let me redpill you; it's very simple: GREEDY WHITE MEN in SA allowed shitloads of blacks in because they wanted cheap labor for their mines and farms. They reduced the price of their labor by 90% by importing blacks. This was preferable to paying fair wages to other white men so that their society could have long term success. So in essence the """"plight""" of white South Africans boils down to:

>muh economy!
>muh free trade!
>muh open borders!

Apartheid was just a short term solution to keep their house of cards standing a little while longer. Fuck every last one of them. Anyone with half a brain could see the outcome of their greed. Maybe, JUST MAYBE if a huge group of whites gets brutally genocided, then white men will learn to embrace nepotism, and stop thinking short term.

yes but are you specifically getting targeted because you're white? Or is it like living in the ghetto x10?

I'm a boer retard and there are many others. There are way more of us than souties because souties tend to be leftwing faggots.

blacks are inferior, they all know about Bell Pottier and Zupta but they don't do anything about it cause they need to blame the white man for their problems. The blacks aren't even originally from South Africa. If you say the whites need to leave cause they not from South Africa then blacks need to BTFO as well

Black people didnt really live in south africa until white built civilization there
Then they moved in to leech off them

OP, apparently.
But hey, maybe it's reverse psychology and he wants us to help but he's too embarrassed to say his country is a shithole.

We brought you here. 3 decks high. Your land is that shithole called Africa.

I'm glad white South Africans get slaughtered. They were all liberal anti-apartheid leftists this is what they wanted.

Hopefully soon more liberal whitie countries get what they want.

Such a pathetic country, I wonder why it still exists.

literally no way to prove you a boer other than posting your id but I doubt anyone would do that since it defeats the purpose of anonymity

it's both

there was a case where niggers took revenge on a white family, they made the father and son watch as they gruesomely raped the women, then they killed the men

wish I had saved the radio show where this was talked about, it was on youtube

>GREEDY WHITE MEN in SA allowed shitloads of blacks in because they wanted cheap labor for their mines
Greedy (((white men))
Those mines are diamond mines and owned by (((you know who)))

oh and btw. they raped the women to death. Nobody survived.

Lmao.
This fight took place in the Philippines. Neither of them were white or black.
liveleak.com/view?i=d9e_1426420761

I live in a 90% + white neighborhood which is also one of the most afluent in the country.
Niggers actually have to move very far from their own neighborhoods to attacks us. They have to get past neighborhood watches, crazy amounts of security just to get to us, yet they still go out of their way to do so.

This is why I said I hate them. They should be shooting everything brown, it's not like their police force works at all anymore.

You'll notice that no one except the burger is believing you because you have a nuflag, faggot.
Also your first post was under the BLM flag, so quit LARPing, cuck.

I am not from south africa
the radio show was posted in a south africa thread

The yank asked YOU if you were being targeted, and you said "it's both".
You purposefully left your language ambiguous to trick the idiot burger, you fucking retard.

Get yourselves some weaponry, SAbros, and be ready to kill niggers as needed.

It's all you've got left.

whites are being targeted in south africa, both because they have more wealth and because they feel animosity towards whites

look into the farm massacres and the calls to kill the boer, for instance

remember rhodesia boys

you're the one that should be worried.

I can trace my father's line back to 1684 and my mother's to 1703. My family has fought in every single war in South Africa including the battle of blood river. I have lots of family who still have farms in nothern natal who were part of the first trekkers.

No. They weren't. Not originally. And when the JEWS began to make inroads the white men should have stopped them. But as we all know white men are cowardly and refuse to fight for their families, their friends, and their nations.

Fuck the whites in SA. I hope they get torched in the streets by niggers. Maybe white people will learn something.

fuck off retard, Boers never wanted anything to do with the (((Anglos))), they had that shit pushed in their faces. Remember Blood River Bitches!!!

Fuck the Boers. Nothing but a bunch of fat dumb white guys who LARPed more than they fought.

White men will learn or be destroyed...This is the only lesson that matters: fuck the rules, fuck your """honor""", fuck your fancy uniforms, and fuck codes of conduct. You either win totally and completely or you get destroyed.

You chose destruction and I have zero sympathy for your pathetic, weak bloodlines. The victors will write you out of history and no one will care.

Future you chose faggot

Shoo.

It was anglos who fucked it all up and imported niggers from all over to work in the mines of their Jewish overlords
We boers had our own independent republics, but the Jews wanted the gold and diamonds.
Apartheid tried to move all the niggers back to their orginal homelands.

>derrr no (((they))) weren't
you're full of shit, as soon as they heard there were diamonds there, they swooped down on SA, and ultimately (((they))) were responsible for the real concentration camps, that the Commandos women and children died in, you fucking lying kike.

oh fuck off you larping faggot, you're not even funny, this is a serious matter.

>and the way some of you act is why the aliens won't talk to us
Aliens don't talk to us because we try and make everything equal.
What teacher would teach a student who does not respect him as the teacher?

>LARPed more than they fought
Ok nigger

>post the best you got
>whitey still repulsed
kek

Step 1: Leave South Shitfrica if you're white
Step 2: Let the niggers take over
Step 3: Watch as SA turns into a shithole like the rest of Africa
Step 4: "Sheeeeiiiiiitt!"

>LARPed more than they fought
Sure thing nigger

met a white south african at the weekend. She said:
"South Africa has become so violent. If we stayed there there is no way we could have children. They'd be killed". So she left.
My guess is that you are liar. probably a well educated black who sees the loss of whitey as the end of the nation

>hating the other 90% of your species

Have you not noticed user that there aren't really many white supremacists here - just a lot of black inferiorists.

can she into swimming?

without white people you niggers whould keep living in tribes and be saveges

>Piet Retief, the Vortrekker pioneer, went to the Zulu king with his son to negotiate

>The Zulus killed the delegation and made Retief witness the killing of all his allies, as well as his son
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piet_Retief_Delegation_massacre

>Now that the Vortrekkers were determined to fight, they totally BTFO of the Zulus at a ratio of 664 vs 80,000

BASED

and we learn:
around blacks, don't relax

>Not learning the lessons of Rhodesia.
They would mow down thousands of niggers with jet planes but there's always more niggers. Especially since we've been dumping food aid on Africa for decades since then. The only solution is nukes, bio weapons, or evac Africa and build a wall by the Suez Canal. Niggers can't into water.

Also compared to the Anglos when they fought the Zulus.
The Boers had single shot muskets while the Anglos had state of the art breech loading rifles.

FYI, I think that stat in my pic is wrong though. As far as I know it was 25,000 Zulus vs the Boers not 80,000

youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54

you know that this is what Zuma wants

Nigger boy watch your mouth

Nah, fuck nelson mandela and his communist agenda

This.
Look at how panicked (((theyre))) getting the more rhodesia and post apartheid south africa are being brought up and learned about.
Its like an adrenaline shot into white identity because it confirms what so many whites are afraid to admit is true because then they have to admit they were wrong and just virtue signaling to themselves with civic nationalism idealist values.
Its a wake up call, the spark that reignites the phoenix forgotten inside.

Kek

lol liberals are so ignorant that theyll even argue that africa needs more "diversity"
>when your slavery and holohoax white guilt social engineering backfires because the legend of rhodesia was never even mentioned once the entire time

why do you think the media tried so hard to paint trump as a racist but wouldnt even go near the fact he supported apartheid.

I'd be interested in the possibility of rescuing a beautiful Boer girl if I could get one that would make good traditional wife and mother to tons of kids.

>Pol is transcending the kike and the nigger. We literally don't even fucking care about them. We are above and beyond them.
This only makes them screech louder. Let's get to space boys and be the ayyy lmaos.

>try to look up this article on bbc pidgin for lulz
>they don't have a business section because pidgin

bbc.com/pidgin

check yourselves

We need to have save the WHITE south africans march in washington D.C. in front or the back of the white house.

Wherever there are blacks you must never relax. They target anything near them.

You forgot to add the pic

>are you being targeted
yes, you know it, i know, they know it, the whole world knows whites worldwide are being targeted.
you think this is the first time this shit has happened?
you mistook innate paranoia ingrained into whites dna for altruism.
why do you think every white person naturally takes to conspiracy theories even if they wont openly admit to it

I fucking love Aussies

This young black boy thought he could just relax in a London street, but he was wrong. Out of nowhere another black man popped up and blew his head open with a shotgun.

Black on black crime in chicago has a higher kill count in a year than the entire iraq and afghanistan wars did combined

HE DIDN'T BIN?