Warning: a massive unprecedented X-9 or X10 earth facing solar flare has just been released

youtube.com/watch?v=cIPgnIIOQP8
2012 solar storm was x6 with cme and was said to be able to cripple the power grid. Fortunately it missed earth.

We have a x 9.3 with cme aimed directly at earth.

Put 2 and 2 together. It equals fuck
"Warning: a massive unprecedented X-9 or X10 earth facing solar flare has just been released. The Coronal Mass Ejection has been verified and they are currently trying to calculate the time and region of worst impact.

This is worse than the Carrington Event because we humans are so dependent on electronics and technology to function now. We could face power outages, power grid failure, food shortages, communications down... we just don't know yet."
If a similar sun storm were to occur in the current day—as it well could—modern life could come to a standstill, they add.
The solar storm of 1859 (also known as the Carrington Event)[1] was a powerful geomagnetic solar storm during solar cycle 10 (1855–1867). A solar coronal mass ejection hit Earth's magnetosphere and induced one of the largest geomagnetic storms on record, September 1–2, 1859. The associated "white light flare" in the solar photosphere was observed and recorded by British astronomers Richard C. Carrington (1826–1875) and Richard Hodgson (1804–1872).
Studies have shown that a solar storm of this magnitude occurring today would likely cause more widespread problems for a modern and technology-dependent society.[2][3] The solar storm of 2012 was of similar magnitude, but it passed Earth's orbit without striking the planet.[4]
THIS ONE IS CONFIRMED EARTH FACING AND WILL HIT
youtube.com/watch?v=TdFgxQ-JJGE
FEMA 'Black Sky' Exercise Aug. 23rd Just Went Live After X-9.3 Class Solar Flare

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kFzNeyqRico
swpc.noaa.gov/news/r3-x93-flare-radio-blackout-6-september-1202-utc
youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8
spaceweather.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_1989_geomagnetic_storm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its not even really hitting the USA, the fuck are you on about?

>solar flare hits Africa
>nothing changes

this

It takes 8 minutes for the particles to hit earth. That video was posted hours ago.

Literally not happening.

>calculating time of impact
>inb4 9/23

it's really not.

>High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras in bright moonlight

not "IMMINENT DOOM"

It takes 8 minutes for light and other massless particles to hit earth. These particles will arrive probably in a couple of days.

Fuck off larper

Good

bitch it was just 3-4 thread ago, stop hyping

Yay chaos! I haven't been here in a couple days, it's good to see the will of kek at work. Gas the kikes you already know..

Not cool

EMP from the mother and son, tore the digital down.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kFzNeyqRico

I pine for a time without the beast. The shit it out of control.

THE END IS NEAR

this is from yesterday, the X9.3 only happened on the 6th and we dont know if the CME will hit us yet

I'm still waiting

Wrong, nincompoop. The event has already passed, the harm - if any - has already happened.

What are satellites? for $500 Alex.

A KILLING BOLT WILL SHINE

Being this stupid. Ouch. It takes 3 days, dumbass. Why even comment if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

But not kill...... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes, we do. It already hit. It was supposed to impact at 12:02 UTC, it's now 20:55 UTC

swpc.noaa.gov/news/r3-x93-flare-radio-blackout-6-september-1202-utc

Science, bitch.

I don't know why nobody is talkinga bout this.
This will fuck up Earth

How the fuck do you guys know so much about solar flares?

I'm still waiting for a meteor to hit us straight on.
Unfortunately they will keep it secret for us.

Wrong faggot. The initial radio blackout portion of the event is over. The real fun will be tomorrow or the day after.

The solar flare in question hadn't even happened at the time of this article? What the fuck is with all the confusion about this topic? I suspect this to be the real happening and shills are out in force to obfuscate the truth. Not everyone comprehends space weather so I am seeing tons of deliberate misinformation.

youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

WRONG CME KEK

TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER NOW OR YOUR PROCESSOR WILL BE FIRED IN 10 MINS.

The throw back to the Stone Age will kill. So will all the people who's pacemakers fail on them.

>somehow it ends up improving the situation

>link to some broad with no views

Suspicious0bservers or gtfo.
>good morning, folks

*FRIED

Trump, Republikkkans and climate change deniers are responsible for this.

Mods please ban faggots that make threads like this

dude it was supposed to hit before the announcement was made that it happened then... the CME HASNT ARRIVED

ITT it's not happening

Shit grab your guns mate because when this shit hits the fan and you black out your gonna have fucking riots everywhere.

>not sure if serious
user believes Tarzan movies are documentaries.

They don't.

Probably because nothing will happen.
How old are you guys that are worrying so much? I hope not over 24, because that'd be pathetic.

AAAAAAAW HOW FUCKING CUTE!

BLM didn't work out
RUSSIA didn't work out
ANTIFA isn't working out
NAZI narrative not working out

LAST MONTH STARTED TALKING ABOUT EMP ATTACK and suddenly there is a Sun Flare! Sure, SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE! Luckily I emptied my bank accounts 2 weeks ago and holding cash in my secret stash :D

Anytime there is a drill, expect "event" happen a month or so after.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

>Makes a new thread when we've already established beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is nothing
>We've already been hit by X14+ solar flares and they did fuck all

Fuck off.

only sane comment in this non-happening thread. OP is in damage control

>wrong cme wrong cme wrong cme

Everyone just says that or

>It will hit today XD
>we dont know when it will hit XD
>we dont know if it will hit
>it has already hit XD

>not watching Suspicious Observers every morning for the real weather

Guys, this is VERY SERIOUS SITUATION. Please disregard all the bullshit posts trying to obfuscate the truth. I am not saying anything definitive, but this has the potential to wreak more havoc than 20 Irmas.

There has not been anything like this in over 20 years and those were not Earth facing. This CME is Earth facing and could send affected areas back to 1650 in a split second. SOHO has been down for hours and any calculations on time, place, or date HAVE NOT been made as of yet. Keep up with this. This is VERY serious shit.

It's fucking nothing. See you tomorrow, folks.

>the absolute state of education

A SOLAR FLARE IS NOT A CME

we are currently being hit by a CME from 2 days ago. These were M class events.

TODAY a EARTH FACING 9.33 X class flare WITH A CME erupted.

> it already hit mane bix nood
no, the flare already hit, along with the m class events from Sept. 4, this is basically nothing. This new CME will take at least a day if not more to arrive.

SOHO entered emergency shut down so we will not see any data for this event until it is back on and models can be made.

So shut the FUCK up and wait to see if we are fucked are not.

Jesus it's happening

>eyes open, no fear.

> I dont understand so please banned
Fuck off leaf

You're a fucking retard. You don't even know what a CME is much less what it can do. People like you will be killed or join the roving bands of cannibals. This is the most serious thing to happen on this board maybe ever.

>real fun will be tomorrow or the day after.
Actually there wont be any fun happening anywhere, given nothing will happen. Nothing ever does and if it did, we wouldnt know about it.

So far only YouTube autists and Sup Forums are saying anything about this being unprecedented. No one else. Is it really happening or am I being rused?

>brainlet

>american "education"

Go cry about the wind some more, tyrone. This is fuck all.

Hahahahahaha holy shit

You're role-playing right?

Always expect a ruse, my friend. Sooner or later it will happen but it'll be when we are all too old to do the shit we'd like to do during..

LOL implying a flare can do any physical damage.

>Hype.

Fallout 4 is not an RGP ffs

kek

EARTH IS CURRENTLY ABOUT BE HIT BY AN M CLASS CME

HOWEVER AN X CLASS FLARE OCCURED TODAY, WITH A CME

THESE ARE TWO SEPERATE EVENTS, THE LATTER IS A HAPPENING

Thank you user.

>Being this delusional

I feel sad for you man

You're being played.

Wrong. Photons take minutes to reach the earth, CME shoot out heavy charged particles at a small percentage of the speed of light, not "massless photons" travelling at c.

The CME will arrive in a couple of days.

you realise this site is like a half-assed borg collective

Joao go back to sleep, nothing is happening.

KYS you larping tranny bitch!

Is it me or are these revelations becoming very coincidential?

How the fuck do you NOT know about solar flares? Hell, why not google it and check?

>light and other massless particles
Those are the particles that cause the "carrington" type event

>holding cash
Oh yeah, because fucking paper money is guaranteed to be valuable once society breaks down.

This is very real. x9.3 flare with accompanying CME with full halo present while Earth facing is about the worst thing that could happen to our electronic existence. It won't kill you, it will just totally collapse society in a matter of days. Gas pumps won't work, water will not flow from your faucets, all (((money))) is gone and worthless anyway. Your stove can't cook your food. The food you do have spoils in 72 hours. People will die by the MILLIONS in a matter of weeks from dehydration alone. Total chaos. This is possibly the biggest happening of the last couple hundred years.

spaceweather.com/
>Many readers are asking about the historic context of this event. How epic is it? Answer: This is a decade-class flare. A list ofthe most powerful solar flares recorded since 1976 ranks today's flare at #14, tied with a similar explosion in 1990. Compared to the iconic Carrington Event of 1859, or even the more recent Halloween storms of 2003, this event is relatively mild. Modern power grids, telecommunications, and other sun sensitive technologies should weather the storm with little difficulty.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_1989_geomagnetic_storm

Educate yourself And we are alot more reliant on electronics today.

thank you for the tune, senpai

This pic made me fucking kek thank you.

I'm able to use google. It's just that this isn't your average happening thread and suddenly everyone is pretending to be an expert on the subject. I guess it's just more wikipedia copy pasting.

Guessing everyone here is larping and that this thing isn't anything special in the grand scheme of things, what # would it have to be to see real impact?

>555
What did he mean?

>it's another super-mega-giga solar flare episode

I won't denounce a good happening, but these sun farts never materialize.

So if all these amateur astronomers are right, when can we expect for shit to hit the fan? How long will the power likely be out? Can we be sure something will happen based on the way the shit is aimed?

Also, hol up, what are these particles and why they take so long to get to earf?

Does a faraday cage protect you in this case?

So nothing will happ0n

>for some reason mechanical based water systems will stop working because water is magically electricity and will disappear!
>for some reason gas stoves will stop working
>for some reason all food needs to be frozen and ice immediately melts even though your fridge when broken can keep food good for a week if you put some of your ice machine ice in the fridge and keep the doors closed.

????

R WE DEAD YET?

Most of it, yeah probably, but not everything. There is some truth to be found here, albeit a truth that is rigged towards habbenings.
Truth is that the sun is doing shit and eventually it will cause shit to go down, sad part is, nobody really knows when.

Yep, might be able to see an aurora here though.

>black out in Africa

because it's a fucking cycle, you morons! Elites know it, Church knows it, Gov't knows it, Military knows it.. only the regular cattle doesn't know it because why should they?!?

Sept 23 falls on Galactic LIBRA (HARVEST, JUDGEMENT) how fucking convinient that now all of the talk about attacks and end of the world. BLAH BLAH BLAH! Why did all terror attacks happened in Spring?!?! OHH GEEE maybe because that's where fucking ARIES is?!?!

>EARTH FACING

You can tell a real happening from bullshit by the amount of disinformation flowing into the threads. This is an EPIC amount of bullshit I am seeing. 100% being dead serious, this *could* be a VERY big deal.

FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

SeeITS NOT THE FLARE WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT

FUCK THE FLARE, FORGET ABOUT IT

A CORONAL MASS EJECTION is the topic

All G3 storm predictions are from Sept. 4 events

>if a major solar flare hits earth and causes a geomagnetic storm, the damage in the US alone would crest the trillion dollar mark without question

we're not equipped to deal with such a disruption of our system
humans need routine and we've been on a large-scale routine for generation upon generation we're fucked if something like this does indeed happen