If youre not Italian with an Italian family and last name then GTFO

i fucking hate foreigners leave my fucking country alone REEEEEEE, i dont even care about the white race i just want non Italians to GTFO, IM FUCKING SICK OF AFRICAN NIGGERS, EASTERN EUROPEAN SLAV TRASH AND FUCKERS FROM OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND THE US REEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING HATE THIS GLOBALIST MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY PLEASE LEAVE MY COUNTRY ALONE!!! I SWEAR I'VE BECOME UNHINGED BECAUSE OF THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/uz4kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucked an Italian chick in Rimini last week. Pretty cool country you have bro, shame about the shit food though. You are absolutely right about wanting to keep foreigners out!!

I just booked a week long trip through your country. I promise I'll break at least one thing in every city just to spite you.

Haha fijn even samen Mario opnaaien

Il 28 ottobre vieni a roma per la marcia

visiting is ok but treat this country like a museum and not like your home

I have an Italian surname, am i welcome?

streamable.com/uz4kg
shhhhhhhh you don't want to wake up your refuge don't you

But I want an Italian wife to correct my mother's mistake of marrying an Irishman. Besides I'm not going anywhere near your country, taking part in your economy and job market is a game of Russian roulette with only one empty chamber

Bapiti boopi

Petrucci

>Maltnigger

Beepedi bobedi babedi

My grandfather is Italian, I have an Italian surname and I lived in Chieti for 5 years but am actually Irish. Am I welcome?

maybe
Italian Americans are ok in America you can visit but dont stay unless you have family in Italy

My family used to own a holiday home in Italy when I was growing up, so i spent a lot of summer there (Liguria). I just visited again this year, seems like theres alot more nogs every time I go...

care to elaborate? most of us have italian surnames and we almost all speak italian. We have many cultural similarities and we made multiple attempts to secede from the british empire and swear fealty to the italian king in the 19th and 20th century

if youre well integrated and people cant that youre a foreigner then your ok

I'm an Amerimutt with an Italian surname and Italian roots, but my dad married a Pole. Would I be allowed?

babbadi scucci?

Man Italian girls are so easy they just bend over for this black American cock. No wonder spaghetti faggots whine so much after we steal their girls from beta Italians

WHATS AMANTA WITH YOU? WHY YOU LOOKA SO SAD?
SHUT UP YOURE FACE!

>tfw germanigger
can i be an honorary Italian is i suck your dick senpai ?

One of us, one of us

you guys are like Sicilians/Sardinians in a way so i guess you're acceptable

Italian women are the most difficult women to settle with, they're all nuts. I don't know what the fuck it is but all Italians are born with this weird emptiness that develops into insanity if it isn't watched

This is true they are often really clingy. Still crazy good in bed

haha lad chill, you should first think about removing your own subhumans (napoletani) and niggers then deal with other migrants if you really want. I grew up in italy, lived there my whole life so i know how you feel but understand that eastern europeans are not the problem, unless you mean romeni and moldavi (e rom di merda)

what a mistake'a to make'a

Don't worry, I wouldn't touch your hellhole even with 500km stick

fuck you, spaghetti nigger. you are no different from sandniggers. All my friends regret going there for Erasmus. They are now back but they were tired of your nigger behavior. get your shit together, no one likes you

they see you as an exotic experience
the Italian people are in a permanent state of melancholy

>going there for Erasmus
Are you telling me Dutch taxes are actually being used sending you niggers to university?

Are we really exotic anymore? I saw other non American blacks there

Yes, it is true for all Italians, from what I can see. They have a tendency to become vindictive as well

>non American blacks there
Have you talked to them? Unwashed, fresh of the boats niggers from the jungle.

>leech the fuck out of america in the 60's tp 90's
>steal the shit out of libya & egypt
>get off my country
That not how it works

i respect well integrated Slavs but its the 2nd generation of Immigrants that become a problem, but i do agree that we have bigger problems then our European neighbors im just letting out some steam because im just angry at the state of my country

Se sei terrone levati dalle palle tipo subito

Hello worst immigrants

good we dont want you

>im just angry at the state of my country
Il Duce when?

well it is only fair after our taxes were spent on stupid flowers from gayland

All women are sluts bro. Don't try and defend them.

i'm following closely what's going on in Italy right now as my parents are still living there and honestly it's on the tipping point. Another incident like Rimini or a truck of peace and people are gonna retaliate

great im glad you and your faggot friends are gone please dont come back

>Wech kho
I feel sorry for what you have became , you didn't even invade us to get all those immigrants , what went wrong ? Why did people chose your country out of all ? (Next to spain , france and Belgium of course)

>well it is only fair after our taxes were spent on stupid flowers from gayland
Atleast my country actually produces something of value instead of oil you fucking arab tier nigger.

t. Terraccione

My late grandmother's maiden name was Italian...

Make me you Italian scum, Italy will very soon be Muslim, I however will let your daughter live and be my slave, and I will allow you to shine my shoe.

That's harsh.

They simply cannot be worse than Pakistanis. It simply is not possible.

I went to Rome for vacation once a few years back. Beautiful city. I wanted to see the Roman Architecture. A lot of nigs at the time I was there.

What the fuck happened? Italy, a country that once was powerful is falling like the Romans of old. The country that was center of all of the world is going to die soon.

i thought italy was a right wing country? why do you allow negros and other yuropoors to come inside?

Eastern Europeans keep coming to Italy because your men keep marrying Eastern European women. Ummm maybe get better women sweetie?

i will come back for masters and date italian women
>flowers
>value
:DDDDDDDDDD
what do you use flowers for? gay parades?

Stop trolling.

yes we dont consider the boat niggers human but American niggers are extremely interesting too us because you come across as somewhat civilized because of your American indoctrination

scucci babadi boopidie scuccis!

My great great great great grandfather once fucked an italian slave during the 2nd holly roman empire , i'm i accepted ?

Italy will be like France soon.
Japanese will go there expecting to gawk at beautiful people clad in latest fashion and faint in the streets surrounded by hideous Africans having block parties and vandalizing ancient monuments.

Hey, my country is 56% white and rapidly decreasing, but let me lecture you about how your country is dying.

Shut the fuck up.

>Why did people chose your country out of all ? (Next to spain , france and Belgium of course)
More money i guess? It certainly wasnt for jobs :^)

They are pretty much the worst preforming group on any metric - only worse ones are Somalis, but those are mostly first generation so still remains to be seen how shit their kids are (no high hopes).

Im from Parma

Are you a proper muslim?

Who is trolling ? We own the UK, we will soon have Italy.

after europe gets blacked and islamized, will sudamerica become the new europe?

>what do you use flowers for? gay parades?
No we sell them to stupid shits like you. Were the second largest agricultural country in the world.

>define proper

I thought it was
>India supoo poower by 2030

For a while, but we are gathering there too slowly. Just like how we started in just a few places in Europe.

if you fags lay a hand on me or my family ill do everything in my power to kill as many of you sand niggers as possible

is Vercetti italian enough for you?

You can't even organize a proper prayer without getting bombed, you don't own shit

t. Marocchino subumano

me scusi

don't you have some moroccan dicks to suck?

what can i say slav women are extremely attractive

Thats haram bro

>we

and we sell something useful- oil

>said the nigger that is too ashamed to post with his own flag
Let me guess , the town rapist out there ? Or a poo in loo ?

Walks outside, sees a white European he shits his pants. Yeah I am quite sure we own Europe now. We do not need to organize anything.

WATCH IT, CHRISSY

Fuck dude, I was on college for spring break and the women in Rome hate foreigners. Any tips for next time?

>has an Italian family/last name and can easily claim citizenship through my paternal grandfather's previous status as a naturalized citizen
why would I want to live in Italy at the moment though? honestly try to convince me

one day my people will revolt against your invasion

One day user, I pray for that day. First the dissolution of the EU needs to happen

>shits his pants
I think you're referring Americans

How is there not an Italian America?
even fucking Portugal got ahold of some land. Wasnt Italy pretty wealthy and at the forefront during the Renaissance?

This has got to be fake because Italians don't truly think of themselves as Italian, but as some sub-sub-sub-sub ethnicity of their teeny tiny microscopic region. Same as Spaniards. Only Americans of Italian descent truly think of themselves as Italian.

>we made multiple attempts to secede from the british empire and swear fealty to the italian king in the 19th and 20th century
Why?

TopKEK, yeah when it is to late. Least you will try and fail. Get the fucking shoe shine ready.

They're all insane and have bordeline personality disorder

Nice, I'm coming too

we are full of nigger immigrants and our economy is shit, im 23 and im forced into a NEET life style because finding work is extremely difficult, if you dont have a supporting family in Italy youre basically fucked

Italy was not unified - squabling city states kept eachother in check most of the time - meaning that most resources were spent closer to home. City states also meant that there was not a lot of population for colonization. A notable example is Venice which controlled some shit in eastern med. Once Italy was unified and the scramble for Africa happened they got some shit in Eastern Africa.

Next time in Italy I'm going to be the biggest fucking American redneg hick :DD. I'm going to order hamburgers at every fucking restaurant and cause a huge scene. Get ready Giuseppe shits about to get real.

my mother was 100% italian but she married a english/german man..regardless i look 100% italian/greek besides being slightly taller...going to find a nice italian girl i hope and maybe go to Italy one day

Hate to break it to you, the empire was actually shit for anyone not British

Fucking this, had a Macedonian/British cuck as a house mate who lived in Italy when he was a kid and went around telling everyone he was Italian.