IT'S FINAL: TRUMP APPROVES OF DACA LEGALIZATION

Well, there is no denying it anymore. Trump has betrayed everything he stood for during the campaign. He has completely submitted to the democrat globalist establishment.

Your president is now actively supporting our entire congress in directly betraying their oaths of office and the taxpaying citizens who pay for our government.

This is it. Trump has really truly done it this time. He has betrayed his entire base, he has betrayed US, the people of this country, and there is no way of denying it anymore.

Trump is no longer worthy of the American people's support.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzYDqQDNFzc&t=27s
archive.is/Ebrft
cnn.com/2017/09/05/politics/white-house-memo-daca-recipients-leave/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but in all serious, we cant let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

You're bring hysterical but.i agree it's not the right move. Given even an inkling of amnesty will encourage a whole new generation of banker babies. And we won't see the consequences for years.

And by then we'll all have forgotten about the dream act and the same arguments will be used to tug at the heart strings of the future Americans.

You're an idiot. That's what he was doing in the first place, stating it could take 6 months. This wasn't part of his campaign promises. This is a hard political battle to make everyone happy and keep riots at ease.

trump is pretty incredible in that he tries to please everybody and yet manages to spectacularly piss everybody off and make nobody happy

like, he doesn't just take some pussy middle ground route which makes everyone a bit upset like most politicians do, he'll take a hard stance in one direction, make half the nation furious with him, then take a hard stance in the opposite direction, making the other half pissed at him (but the initial half remains just as furious with him as before)

when will he realize he'll N E V E R make the left happy with him?

He wants his wall funded.

what a cuck

It is impossible to keep everyone happy when the two sides can't even agree on what their country is and would like to kill the other half. Riots should be encouraged.

Actions speak louder than words. He ended DACA but claims to support the dreamers.

He's still the same. Stop shilling for your anti-trump/resistance bandwagon.

if DACA isn't ended I'm literally not voting for him, I don't give a fuck who wins because it's the same shit no matter what apparently, fuck this awful country

This better mean the GOP can get some concessions from the dems like stronger border control. Just giving DACA to them is bullshit.

That's not what I voted for.
CONNED AGAIN, d'uh

(((they're))) still trying with this shit?
Kekd and saged

I need that butt.

hit's not ended. He gave a 6 month extension

>trump gets rid of daca
>gives congress 6 months to pass a replacement
>democrats won't do anything because muh DRUMPH
>republicans won't do anything
>lel, I gave you 6 months to do something but you didn't do anything
>mass deportations

Honestly trump shills are worse than the democrats with living in their little echo bubbles

that's it
im not voting for DRUMPF anymore

He has to deport all illegals, else the American people will never rule themselves again. If he doesn't, he will have betrayed the US.

I still hope he will come to his senses.

meh. tbqh im banging a dreamer. i dont want him to send her back

this

this isn't *entirely* true. the more they slap away the hand of the moderate the more he's able to do two things; push those on the left who like the move out of the left, as well as locking the left into indefensible positions, the latter taking longer to take effect but be patient. executives like trump are notoriously long term thinkers.

This.

Chill out, everyone

So you guys dont understand? Hes sticking to his campaign promise of letting immigrants in, but legally.

>We will have a system whereby we can vet the immigrants as they come in, WE WANT THEM TO COME IN. BUT WE WANT THEM TO COME IN "LEGALLY" and im going to have a BIG DOOR, BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR WHERE THEY CAN COME IN.

Fucking retards , he said all this throughout his campaign and now you are crying? #MAGA on

>1 post by this ID

Sage.

Leafs can't read. he said he will take excutive action if congress dosn't do anything. And he already said he is willing to work the democrats. He has signed on to their government funding bill

@140540668
fake news strikes again

You're in fucking Finland, I doubt you were gonna vote for any American politician lol.

>republicans
>fighting democrats on cheap brown labor
Are you retarded, or have you spent the last decade in a coma?

I'd bet my life that they'll have something within two weeks. Can't fix our fucking healthcare, but they'll fire on all cylinders for some Mexicans.

>Trump has betrayed everything he stood for
Stopped reading there. He said throughout his entire campaign Dreamers would have nothing to worry about. I dont know what the fuck your dumbass is on about but you're clearly misinformed on the matter so I suggest you take a seat.

They will get
DAKKA
DAKKA
DAKKA

any way we can spin this as it being something "a nazi would do.", "literally hitler for trying to keep the dreamers.", "obviously he is doing it because he is racist." you know something along those lines just to sew some discord and stupidity among the libs.

kys

I watch VOX for all my politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzYDqQDNFzc&t=27s

We can say it's a trick and that he's only doing it so people will stop calling him racist.

at this point you have to worry about holding the retards on the trump train together. He never said he was going to end DACA and deport those people. But some morons are going to get butt hurt when he dosn't

>OP can't understand Trump is pulling the most masterful b8 game ever
>DACA couldn't pass under congress lead by democrats
>if it were to pass under republican rule, it would expose the entire swamp to the public and cost shitloads of congressmen their seats in 2018
>would give him the ability to say "You were able to pass Obama's plan for DACA, but you claim you can't pass an Obamacare repeal, how does that work again?"
>would cause the entire collapse of the public trust in elected officials for the remaining who still have any degree of belief that these fucks aren't all turncoats concerned with saving their own asses and lining their own pockets with money

But, as it goes, it won't pass, nothing will happen, and Trump will get his way.

Some of you shillfags seem to think we can't identify b8, but sadly for you, we can.

wtf i hate trump now

This is what will happen. Our congress is a lame duck that only gets things done when the POTUS lights a fire under their asses.

4d chess that will split the republican base and get the democrats in power.

Except we are happy with him now. The left always liked him.

AIPAC PUPPET

SUCKERS

Democrats are already in power. Half of them just call themselves "Republican" because they aren't non-white.

What, did you really think the GOP or DNC were any different?

Source for arse?

Actually it's a great solution. He's asking for more border security in exchange of proving some measure of amnesty to one's already here. if it passes as he intends it to, then we'll have our first steps towards securing our border, stemming the flow of illegals, preventing the need for antoher DACA later on down the road.

If the bill fails, We can deport tons of these illegals, all while footing the blame on both sides of congress, more importantly the democrats for failing them.

>elect Obama
>get ACA, which was written by Republicans
It's as if you have one party pretending to be two parties. The party of corporate interests.

Dream act is shit. illegals smuggle their spawn here and places like schools (we wont deny anyone an indoctrination) and hospitals (we wont deny any chance to bill the system) let them coast by under the radar on the tax payers dime and since theyve been here so long we might as well make them citizens. Fuck that. How does this deter future illegals? it doesnt. Why is the concept of entering a country, only western ones by the way, legally such a taboo concept to these cuck liberals?

Doesnt work with dems
>He's not following the will of the people!
Does work with dems
>He's not following the will of the people!

Why should anyone here care what they say?

Someone give him the dark souls webm

whelp....

well at least he has proven he is not a racist now; right, guys??

>>democrats won't do anything because muh DRUMPH
>>republicans won't do anything
This is by far the most naive train of thought you could hold. Dems and reps are waiting eagerly for a chance to prove their way works, as opposed to Trump' s.

They should just call it DACA 2.0 then, shits retarded. Watch, as soon as they cut a deal there will be a huge influx of overstayed visas and illegals at the border with their anchors, even though they can't take advantage of it they will still try, and this shit continues. The only thing is to shame these people, don't vote for faggots who put losers who couldn't follow basic laws above legal immigrants/us citizens.

What he needs to do is sign a bill that would allow these dreamers a path to rightful citizenship while continuing their lives here in the US under close watch.
You fuck up? You're out of here.
You're well behaved all these years as we pass your shit through and legalize you? Great, continue contributing to our economy/society

While at the same time streamline the legalization process for future immigrants so as to stop discouraging legal immigration with its costly and decades long process.

Thats not to say illegal immigration will ever be completely curbed but it will help keep it to an absolute minimum to where the US can have more control over it.

Instead of having so many of these undocumented fucks around. We don't know who they are, they commit crimes and remain in our country, etc.

clinton wanted one for n korea.
obama wanted one for iran.
so?

You mean they are waiting eagerly to pass every bill that fucks over middle class and white Americans. Republicans can't get healthcare, won't get a wall built, sure as hell aren't going to support tax reform. But you know what they will get you? More wars in the middle east, more wars in asia, more spics (slave labor), increase taxes but only on people making above 30k but below 100k, not to mention they can't wait to expand obamacare so that there big pharma friends get some bank out of that too.

At that same meeting, he made the whole room upset by saying "I dont want your money"

The Elsa poster was right, Sup Forums gets triggered as easily as feminists do.

DACA will work if you limit the age to like 16, give no protections to the parents of dreamers, and give the parents the option to either bring their kid with them if deported or give up the kid to US social services to be placed in a foster home which will work to get the child an actual citizenship.

No more anchor babies. Kids really can't control what their parents do, so I have sympathy for those who do get dragged here and get stuck in a shit situation. What I don't have sympathy for, is people going into adulthood without even trying to get citizenship and undermining the labor of the rest of the country.

Would it not be preferable if he tied DACA to the RAISE act to get the handful of neocons in Congress to go along with it? I suspect that's what he will try and do.

>cross between the cheeks

Is anyone surprised by this? We knew he was a puppet. I'm pretty sure most of us don't believe this guy, except for those that are just as retarded as the liberals in Sup Forums.

All according to plan

(((Javanka))) needs to go. (((Jared))) is the one behind the damaging leaks, where the senior WH aide speaks anonymously cutting violently against the grain of America First.

Do you really think this NeoCon shit cares about you?

He showed is true colors when he fired Bannon and gave this six-month deadline.

Guess you get to keep DREAMing MagaPedes :^)

The point was to get rid of DACA and keep the dreamers who deserve to be here and make them citizens. And in return he will get the support he needs to pass new legislation and ensure the wall.

I hope you are a shill, cause otherwise you are just retarded.

>keep everyone happy

Either he appeases the left and pisses off the people who voted for him, or he follows through on his campaign promises and the left riots like the trash they are. He's, apparently, choosing to appease the left. He won't win re-election and I would be surprised if he lives through his presidency.

That's the thing though. RAISE act, mandatory everify, funds for the wall, democrats will not make any deals, even though they know they have no power at the federal level. They are literally all or nothing when it comes to their illegals.

>and keep the dreamers who deserve to be here
>filthy lawn gnomes deserving anything but a bullet
>reddit spacing

You have no idea how hard getting citizenship the legit way is. That's why daca is a big deal. You literally have to get a spic to marry and breed with a white woman to become legal. which is against your best interests by looking at your flag. Keeping daca is literally in your best interest.

Hes going to veto any bill with DACA in it, he already said so today. You idiots believe anything media reports.

>kikebart

sage

They spam disinfo really hard.

There's probably 30 people working it today.

You're right about Democrats but the real problem for Trump is the few Republican holdouts like McCain and Graham. Anyways I'd be surprised if they get anything passed and I doubt Trump would support putting forward a clean DACA-only bill.

I require proofs

Why must you turn this board into a house of lies?

archive.is/Ebrft

Because there is a raid going on both here and on Sup Forums. We are getting spammed and disinfod and Sup Forums is getting hard disinfo. At least 3/5 fact checks on shit posted today came up false or modified.

Watch your sources for a bit.

BRRRRRAPPPPP

>both here and on Sup Forums
>we are getting spammed and disinfod and Sup Forums is getting hard disinfo
Filthy dumb reddit scum can't even update his shitty pasta.

Don't tell me what my best interests are based on my meme flag. I have no interest in preserving the white race, nor do I have an interest in genociding it. I just think nationalism is the way to go to get the Jews out and improve the country for everyone. I also think that we need to stop taking in refugees and letting the illegals stay here, but when it comes to illegal children there are certain considerations one must take.

After all, the children are not working, so they're not leeching off labor yet. They also may be getting government assistance but that's because of their parents. With my way if the parents are truly here to make a better life for their child they can choose whether they think it's better to bring the kid back to Mexico or sacrifice their parenthood to give the child a 'better life'

With my way more kids will be taken back to Mexico than you'd think, since the Mexicans are all about family togetherness and shit.

no, the "i dont want your money" thing was from a speech to a jewish republican organisation. AIPAC gets its dick sucked by both parties.

Fuck spics and fuck you, they all need to go back. The law is the law, and if we're going to apply it selectively there's no point in having it at all.

The democrats are already effectively in power.

>reddit spacing

She's gotta go back.

wrong

Which is good, because mexicans are poor and dumb, and so much less will come in.

ITS FINAL SHILLS BTFO

cnn.com/2017/09/05/politics/white-house-memo-daca-recipients-leave/index.html

>White House talking points on Tuesday urged DACA recipients to prepare for a "departure from the United States," a much starker possible future than Trump administration officials used in public when announcing an end to the program.

there is no difference between the two establishment parties.

My country is gone. But at least I called this the week after the election when he was already back tracking on everything.

I always invite people to look at his 2016 speeches and watch all his lies, maybe making a drinking game and take a shot every time you hear another bogus promise.

I guess we can thank him for his two biggest achievements: letting the establishment pick a SC justice and being able to sit in an office while an economy regains confidence after a commie nigger leaves.

If I had to die, getting crushed underneath that ass would be top 5