>Collects rainwater
>Cops come to your home , shoot your dog and beat you and arrest you
>Spend a fuckton of money in legal fees
>Get sent in jail and Jamal rapes you

Nice """1st world country""" you got there

Other urls found in this thread:

cpr.org/news/story/new-colorado-law-brings-rain-barrel-owners-out-shadows
snopes.com/politics/crime/rainwater.asp
huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/16/gary-harrington-oregon-water-rainwater_n_1784378.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll get called a faggot just for posting these girly tier rain collecting barrels.

Who would collect rain water when every house has a water line?

>says france

>things that happen, but for reasons much more morbid than "lol fat ameritards huhuh"

It's free, clean ,eco friendly and if you live in a drought affected aerea it's useful
Besides, it takes no effort

>4 states is all of america
Shut up and sit down yuroshit

>live in Paris
>get kaboomed

Va t'en.

Because it's literally toxic.

Do people know what's sprayed in the atmosphere? Why would you want to drink it?

>It's clean

Ocean water is cleaner.

>collect rainwater
>natural water cycle is disrupted
>ecological collapse

or

>state prevents people from unknowingly causing ecological damage

Collecting rainwater in drought areas is the WORST possible place to collect it if you care about the environment at all.

>be a good goy and drink your flouride

You can still grow food with it

>what is states' rights
I would be sorry that you live in the EU

Go drink ocean water then

It's just a little ironic coming from the same state that modifies the weather.

Rainwater is full of harmful shit too.

What's happened? What are you guys on about?

>Nigger refugee in France makes up funny story
>gives no details to any of it being true
>gets run over by truck while buying baguettes for the week using dole monies

are you fucking retarded?

>literally never happens except maybe 2 memeable incidents.
Get your gay fox masks on fellas.

>American intellectuals

It's illegal to collect rainwater in some parts of the US.

There have been cases of people who left there pools uncovered getting charged by their local gubment.

There was also some dude who got busted for setting a few 5 gallon buckets out.

Are you?

America is not 1st world, it has a developing country status now.

>tfw it's a ruse to make the UN give us gibs

Thanks for your opinion Mustafah

>be american
>Drink rainwater
>Get shot

I know in some countries its illegal to grow your own vegetables without a permit, but surely this cant be real right?

>he has to buy bottled water
Sorry bub, but you aren't a first world country

actually we have been officially downgraded to developing country levels of wealth inequality and poverty levels.

>It's just a little ironic coming from the same state that modifies the weather.
Which state is that? And why do you assume you know what state I'm from?

Dont you cunts fund the majority of the un?

its more likely than you think

The state.

Not a state...

AM I BEING DETAINED?

>Who would collect rain water when every house has a water line?

I use it to water my flowers and vegetables - but I guess you prefer to buy fastfood....

Nope, everyone must drink the same micro plastic-laden water bottles and municipal tap. Gotta get that sperm count and test levels low

Depends on which state. Here in CO it's from the 19th century and basically is a water rights issue, and because we are a mountain state, the water is already "spoken for"
I think there was a law that was going to change that however and make it legal to collect rainwater again.

My tap water is 100-160ppm and I run reverse osmosis to bring it down to less than 10ppm.
I've been to European countries with worse tap water.

Lol

>2017
>user doesn't launder his money through the UN

Wait... are you cunts serious? It's illegal to collect rainwater?? wtf kind of backwards corporation run bullshit is that?

kek

You do realize you have to filter rainwater, since it can have chemicals/ be acidic in it right?

They were water rights laws from the 19th century. They are starting to be phased out nowadays.
cpr.org/news/story/new-colorado-law-brings-rain-barrel-owners-out-shadows

>commie state
>land of the free

>Save money for your whole life for a house in the suburbs.
>Third World neighbor insists on putting out chemical barrels and plastic children's swimming pools to scavenge water.

>collect rainwater
>drink, wash, flush rainwater
>rainwater goes back into system

It still ends up where it was going in the first place. Thats what water does, you cant really waste water.

It's real, some states in the American West have serious water problems. Small amounts of water and a growing population. Laws that prevent people from collecting water aren't intended to punish those who fill up a bucket, it's to prevent people from build fuckhuge several-hundred-thousand-gallon reservoirs on their property and drying up cities downstream. Water management is very important when you don't have enough water to go around. That said, these rainwater laws are on a state-by-state basis and typically only exist in states that actually need them.

>My tap water is 100-160ppm
Of what?

I don't really understand your butthurt about US.
is this because your flag was the second to be on the moon?

>Rainwater is full of harmful shit too.
enlighten me

If it were only as simple as collecting rainwater just for your daily drinking needs it wouldn't be a problem. The problem arises when someone decides he's going to build a dozen lakes on his property and the city downstream dies of dehydration. In that case, it doesn't actually ever "go back into the system".

Having a city like las vegas in the middle of a desert is both unsustainable and retarded

Plus, if you wash your hair with rain water it will be softer. Call me a fag, but you know you'll try it.

>Buy land surrounding a small valley.
>Collect all the water before it reaches the valley.
>Laugh as all the valley shitters die or dehydration

While I agree with you, having them all die due to lack of water seems like a poor solution to the problem.

The chlorine present in tap water will fuck your hair up

>some states in the American West have serious water problems
This.
Europeans can't relate.
Well maybe the Spaniards can.

Generals minerals and hard water build up. It varies greatly depending on your water source and what part of the country you are in.
The best bet is to live as close to the source as you can, with minimal cities and farmland in between. Mountain states all have better than average water compared to the rest of the country.

Damn dude, your water probably tastes crunchy.

said the nation that was fully blacked and couldnt stop getting attacked by terrorist for one month

It's generally more acidic than any groundwater, for starters.

we have feelings ya know.

One of the many shitty aspects of living in the good ol' U.S.

If you're not paying someone for electricity/water, you're a criminal!

PPM stands for parts per million. Anything less than 300 is considered good for tap water.
What part of the country you from? I bet your tap water is worse than mine. Average for the US is 300-400ppm range.

Wait you can't make your own electricity ?

>oi, show me your vegetable license
I refuse to belive that it's a thing. Even post-30s USSR wasn't this retarded.

Yeah I know what PPM is. My water is under 0.06. Its filtered, otherwise I dont know what the areas is. 300ppm is alot. For me.

Jail time allows us to find black bulls to properly satisfy our women. If anything, we should be thanking the government for coming up with such a fine solution to this issue.

>be frog
>build concrete tonk hon hon
>Government Decree on rainwater harvesting in France, August 21 2008. Merchants who sell equipment for household water management must abide by the law, which requires the use of legally potable drinking water for all domestic uses. ... By applying this law, the placement of concrete tanks should thus be prohibited.
>get baguetted
>hon hon hon

Bootlickers allow this to happen.
Who are the bootlickers you might ask

Theyre crackers, cumskinned police fanboys, sociopaths and actual pigs that are a disgrace to society

>aving them all die due to lack of water seems like a poor solution to the problem.
Why? It's literally the most normal and direct way these kind of sustainability issues resolve themselves. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

I actually only wear fibrous clothing as to collect as much static electricity as I can. I then touch my cat and store it in him for future use!

You can get utility money back in Texas for collecting rainwater.

Long answer kinda sorta but not, lots of paper and regulations. Short answer: NO.

This faggot FB meme pic describes a bunch of things that if done in the USA would be highly illegal and get you send to a rapestation

I don't really understand your butthurt about Armenians.
is this because your flag was second in the "world's hairiest man" contest?

What part of the country are you in? I will tell you.
I really doubt you are at 000.06, you probably mean 006 which is typical of a reverse osmosis system.

snopes.com/politics/crime/rainwater.asp

I know snopes is leftist, but this is a apolitical issue and they're correct.

stop using that stupid flag!

> Nice """1st world country""" you got there

>More upset about the water barrels than the government that put 3rd worlders in your neighborhood

mr favela himself kek

The only great things about 'merica are its 1st and 2nd constitutional amendments, most other things though......

I like this flag

find an article that specifies race

>(((Drinking water)))

Brazil is a shit hole. So what?

>these people are allowed to vote
Democracy is shit

Are there any actual sources for people getting busted collecting small amounts of rainwater or is this like that "Mosanto sues farmers whose fields were totally unintentionally cross pollinated by Monsanto strains" myth

>Just use tab water bro

in some states it's illegal to collect rainwater because you get some idiot people that will try and drink it, catch a disease and die.

Great source Francois

That's hilarious, it's so well-intentioned yet so american

>hurr I don't like you stating facts, you shouldn't be allowed to vote

Kill yourself.

Hello Glendale, please take your 3rd worlsh shithole competitions elsewhere

You do know that someone drinking (and thus pissing) or watering plants doesn't mean water disappears, right? You know about evaporation, clouds and rain, right?

Burger logic

Ew is this really france ?

huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/16/gary-harrington-oregon-water-rainwater_n_1784378.html

State's rights nigger.

>Be France
>Say the holocaust didn't happen
>Rot in jail and pay hefty fines