He only sold 127 copies of his book. JUST

He only sold 127 copies of his book. JUST

amazon.com/Art-Argument-Western-Civilizations-Stand-ebook/dp/B0756QYZ26/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Art-Argument-Western-Civilizations-Stand-ebook/dp/B0756QYZ26/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
amazon.com/Space-Raptor-Trilogy-Chuck-Tingle/dp/1535205423/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1504738071&sr=1-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not everyone has a kindle

>amazon.com/Art-Argument-Western-Civilizations-Stand-ebook/dp/B0756QYZ26/
where do you see that

Yes but he call himself the greatest philosopher of our time.

>He only sold 127 copies of his book.

How do you know?

He looked at the number of user reviews

Ah.

HE has hard copies though, does he want a dick sucking for one?

He doesn't allow refunds, duck moly meme and his meme book.

He isn't a philosopher.

ive heard (not by him) that his book is doing well overall

define philosopher

customer reviews don't mean number of copies sold you absolute fucktard. it's actually weird that the number is that high, who leaves reviews of books on Amazon?

Molymeme is a bitcoin millionaire, he doesn't need to sell his meme book

127 reviews doesn't mean 127 sold lmfao retard

Is he really?

He still calls himself one. I love seeing his guests cringe every time they hear him call himself a philosopher lol

He just counted how many reviews it had and is pretending that means sales.

>not publishing a physical book

Pathetic.

>publish book on argumentation
>doesn't know the difference between valid and sound

the quality reflects on the sales

>refuses to name the jew
>wonders why he can't sell a philosophy book
Silly desu

Why would he name the Jew when he himself is a Jew?

This, honestly.
People can meme about "muh ebooks are the future", but they absolutely aren't. Securing a physical copy contract is much more impressive and requires a lot more concise work, (even though a lot of morons can secure that now a days; ie., Lauren Southern's high school level screed "book" and things like Arktos Publishing, etc).

Doesn't help that Molyneux is a medicore at best thinker. He is just riding the wave of counter culture etc, which is his right as long as people fall for it and pay.

Read the UPB and die of acute cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

I don't know if he is a jew. I don't know much about his views about jews. But I have yet to see another "e-celeb2 else ask a jew these questions. Feel free to throw some links.

>amazon.com/Art-Argument-Western-Civilizations-Stand-ebook/dp/B0756QYZ26/

>128 REVIEWS
>implying most people read the entire book in 3 days and literally all of them make a review

>our books sell better than yours

KE K GET RAPED FAGGOT

I just bought one.
Thanks for making me aware of its existence.
Can't wait to use the insights presented therein to refute shills and drive them from Sup Forums's midst

>#2 in political philosophy for all books

Not an argument.

Yes

Not an argument

Libertarians and ancaps are truly brain dead.

So is he really a jew or Not? I've never bothered to follow his work as he is a pseudo intellectual faggot

Heh.

He is a Jew but Idk if he is a practicing Jew
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

UPB made sense to me.

>He only sold 127
There's a 128 reviews, and he's best seller in political philosophy. OP is a faggot and a retard.

>The Art of the Argument
is he just meme-ing himself at this point?

e-pamphlet salesmen need to fuck off

He is such a megafaggot for that

>number of reviews on Amazon=number of copies sold

He's partially Jewish

Another jealous/commie/ joo/ Prog

Kike Cernovich sold more copies of Ape Articulation and that book is a pile of shit

By talking about the book and not buying it you are worse then people who donate ONE DOLLAR

That's JUST horrible. Oh well, I guess he can survive that.
So,… how's your own book is selling so far, OP?

Does he sell hard copies? I'd buy a hard copy

she sure looks old

>this triggers molyneux

>supporting stay at home dads
>giving dead beats money
>financing a life style of laziness
>funding one man's refusal to get a job
>advancing an agenda of non-commuting malvocation

Some ancient jews still get praise here for ratting them out.
Bobby Fischer for example, chess grandmaster and hated the kikes despite his own jewishness.
Spinoza was a kike too, and he got exiled because he didn't feel like being one.

Yeah half Jewish and it's on his mothers side which means even they consider him a Jew.

I've noticed that with those faded purple dye jobs.
It makes women aged 22 look 52. Really bizarre.

>reviews = sales

wow, a new low for Sup Forums

Yeah I get that but he's not one of those Jews.

Was he arrogant enough to think we want his shitty book?

Ive heard him enough. Id rather read a deep Sup Forums thread than his stupid book

1 DOLLA!

I'm surprised it let you post that so quickly without making you complete the CAPTCHA TWELVE FUCKING TIMES OH LOOK ITS THAT FUCKING CAR AGAIN FIND THE SIGNS THERE ARE NO FUCKING SIGNS FIND THE SIGNS EVERYTHING IS SIGNS FIND THE SIGNS SKIP

A lover and seeker of knowledge. Molyneux doesn't love or seek knowledge, he seeks to find anything that justifies his ideology.

Agreed. There is no proof he's sold any books

Flag checks out

Last time somebody posted something like that for Milo's book, his sales went up. Is this just a dumb pot shot at one of our E-celebs?

Number of reviews =/= number of sales

>our
>we
kys

He didn't publish a physical book because nobody would have published it, amazon will literally publish any ebook at all.

amazon.com/Space-Raptor-Trilogy-Chuck-Tingle/dp/1535205423/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1504738071&sr=1-1

activate legacy captcha in the settings lad

and what's his ideology? I know he loves the free market but what's keeping him from being defined as a philosopher?

also reminder that molymeme is a bitcoin millionaire

Something about his face irks me. Like hes hiding something.

He doesn't "love the free market", he thinks that there's such a thing as Universally Preferable Behavior and that the Universe's "objective" morality just so happens to align with anarcho-capitalism. Essentially, he started with anarcho-capitalism and then worked his way back to fit everything into supporting it.

i...i post from a phone (._.)
can't even filter out the /ptg/ cringe threads

Not really he can't sell 1 million in bitcoin, it's very hard for you to sell that much.

But what are the advantages of going to a publisher as a writer to be successful when all you have to do is self-publish book after book until you're able to make a living as a writer?

Saying not an argument when someone says something you have no counter to

Only a very small percentage of buyers make a review, if he has 127 reviews he will have sold at least ten times that amount.

Don't forget to demean someone as well.

Bullshit I've been listening to him for over a year and not once has he ever mentioned making a killing off of bitcoin.

>Implying you or any of molyneux's faggot fans would ever read a book

you sound triggered. have you attempted to DeFOO?

>Thinking the amount of reviews = The amount of sales
This amount of stupidity physically makes me sick

>over a year
You are a total noob to Molyneux then, he was doing Bitcoin videos many years ago when it was dirt cheap, of course he must have had some by then.

So he's the Engels of anarchocapitalism?

lol you're a fuckin retard.

>>Bitcoin videos many years ago when it was dirt cheap,
Yes but when did he say he became a billionaire though?

>386x460
No I'm not look it up, selling large amounts of bitcoin is not easy.

why would he mention thats hes rich when he can just beg for more donations

typical white loser

>Withdrew Bitcoin
What did they mean by this?

Is there any proof, you retard? Answer that first before you spout anymore nonsense.

I'm too smart to get a job, your family is garbage - molymeme

your fagslang has no place on Sup Forums
get gassed fagfag

You can read it on your phone or computer too faggot. Kindle is not necessary

He took it off his public exchange and deposited it in his private wallet bank that he can die with

For the writer or the reader, none. Like working for Hollywood after making internet content, it's all about the noteriarity and the infrastructure at the price of your soul, that all those industries are nosediving not considered.

>reading a book on your phone

There are few joys like reading an ebook in your blackberry passport. I am going to be so sad once this bugger dies.

No one likes you Molymeme. Go suck Alex Jone's dick for sheckles you sham artist faggot