/pol absolutely btfo forever

/pol absolutely btfo forever

>one post by this ID
>meme flag
>phoneposter
>can't think for himself or form original thoughts so he posts garbage that is likely from facebook
0/10

I'm perfectly happy to learn from the past

That 92% tax also built the bridge I have to sell you

If you are a natsoc or fascist and you don't support high taxes and welfare programs get out. You are greedy, lazy and likely Jewish or negroid.

it's true but right wing retards have now been trained to fight for the wealthy elites

lol mass murder around the world created the middle class. Do that and then we can talk money.

The post WW2 economic boom is what created the middle class in this country, due to all the factories that were bombed in Europe, dumb ass.

92 seems a bit excessive but I'm generally in favor of high progressive taxation.
I'd like to see a land value tax and/or a progressive quasi-logarithmic or sigmoid-shaped/(distribution) tax on income or capital.

how many people were in america in 1950

How can you tell he's a phoneposter?

Almost nobody actually paid that 92% rate, due to deductions, tax shelters, etc. Even JFK thought the tax rates were too high.

One reason the '50s were so prosperous is that we had little competition from the rest of the world, which was either devastated by WWII or underdeveloped.

Another reason the '50s were good is that they weren't weighed down by taxes for '60s "Great Society" welfare programs and affirmative action.

Most likely because he wrote '/pol' and a very short post.
As writing on phones is so horrible, that you can lose your soul over it.

fucking leaf, you could increase the middle class size by killing all the nogs and kicking off the spics to their own shithole.

File name.

I agree with progressive taxation
Too bad rich Progressives write the tax code

It's the Jews all the way down.

The (((rich)))

We dodnt immigrate until 1960.
OP is a fag.

$400,000 in the 50s was $4,000,000 today.
If you think a lot of people actually have an "income" of that amount, you're a dummy. Anyone smart has deductions out the ass and receives as much income as they can in untaxed forms, shares, stocks, etc.

if only op wasnt a faggot
>1944 tax rate was 94% due to WW2
>Following the war and the decade afterwards the rate began to fall
>that's if you include surtax

>"""paid"""

Not like there were a billion ways they avoided that or anything ;^)

But please, continue thinking you btfo'd anyone.

>50% tax on income between $18k-$20k
>EIGHTY PERCENT TAX on income over $70k
yeah this plan will surely work great today

Is this in 1955 dollars though?