Noko

Why was Barack Obama rarely criticized or condemned for anything negative that he said or did?

>ATF Gunwalking scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
>Only president to use an autopen
>DACA
>Divided the country racially
>Used white phosphorus and wasn't criticized.
youtube.com/watch?v=rO4C-i6RQ-0&t=91s
>Literally said: "I'm pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office."
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/remarks-president-and-vice-president-opening-fiscal-responsibility-summit-2-23-09
>Piled up more debt in three years than George W. Bush did in eight years
>Promised “we are going to ban all earmarks,” before signing thousands of them into law
>Declined to host services for the National Prayer Day at the White House (May 2009)
>For the first time in American history, Obama urged passage of a non-discrimination law that did not contain hiring protections for religious groups, forcing religious organizations to hire according to federal mandates without regard to the dictates of their own faith (April 2011)
>Obama In 2004: "I Don't Think Marriage Is A Civil Right"
youtube.com/watch?v=_XAVqrqr4j4

barack obama was an anti-american tool of globalist forces. he hated the US and everything he did was designed to slowly tear us apart, culturally and economically, from the inside out.

people can laugh at this, or write it off. some people have serious trouble digesting this idea. but it is the truth.

the reality is that we went into 2008 a fairly nice place to live, and we left 2016 wrecked, hating ourselves and on the brink of civil war.

i think a lot of people just don't want to admit that those "old evil white guys" who were saying in 2007 that if you elect a black guy, with a name like "hussein obama", he probably isn't going to have any real loyalty to the US, were actually right. the left was obsessed with calling those people "ignorant and backwards" but i think history more or less proved them to be correct.

Cuz he was a diversity hire. They fucking sucked his dick and will continue to do so forever and ever. He was the fucking white whale they were waiting for.

Drump ruined everything.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think the worst thing he ever did was when he legitimised BLM while the police investigation was on going. It's rarely brought up, but I think that was the turning point

lol he was criticized for everything he did what rock were you under?

they'll blame bush for everything bad for16 years, then give obama a pass for everything bad for 16 years.

it's because the media is anti-american, and barack obama is anti american. he's a part of the same system they are. the people who want to destroy the US and capitalism and white cultural values. they hate us and resent us. they weaseled their way us and manipulated us and got their way. oh well. now we're in the situation we're in today, where we need to start finally standing up and advocating for ourselves. that's how i feel. we need to stop all of the fucking "listening to the other side" shit, and cucking to their shitty little insults, and shaming, and stand up and be the strong "oppressive" people that our forefathers were, otherwise they will eventually wipe us off the face of the planet, and they will celebrate our loss and piss on our ashes.

to add on, he was the only president to have been asked to show his birth certificate to the public ffs. but nah, dude got off easy? dafuq.

Abit off topic, but.

Soros funds both the Columbia School of Journalism and the Columbia Journalism Review (CJR)
Columbia is headed by President Lee Bollinger, a vocal supporter of government funded media
A 2009 study by Columbia’s journalism program also called for “a national fund for local news”
Bollinger sits on the Pulitzer Prize board and the board of directors of The Washington Post
Washington Post’s Vice President Len Downie serves on a board funded by George Soros
Len Downie sits on the board of the Center for Investigative Reporting, funded by George Soros
Soros funds The National Federation of Community Broadcasters
Soros funds The National Association of Hispanic Journalists
Soros funds the Committee to Protect Journalists
Soros funds Project Syndicate and Public News Service, both claiming to reach millions of readers
The Organization of News Ombudsmen is devoted to “monitoring accuracy, fairness and balance”
Organization of News Ombudsmen is funded and supported by Soros’ Open Society Institute
Organization’s members include those from the L.A. Times, USA Today, & the Washington Post
Organization of News Ombudsmen is directed by NPR’s Alicia Shepard & PBS’s Michael Getler
Soros’ Open Society Foundation gave $1.8 million to fund additional political “reporters” for NPR
George Soros’ Open Society Institute funds the Investigative News Network (INN)
INN: composed of 32 non-profit news organizations producing “non-partisan investigative news”
Obama’s FCC ordered NBC newsrooms to partner with the non-profit Voice of San Diego
Voice of San Diego is a member of INN news network funded by Soros’ Open Society Institute

>noko
looooooool look at me i'm le old fag xD

oh boo hoo. that birth certificate was basically proven to be a forgery too, but hte media never picked it up. ask yourself why?

president bush had fucking DOCUMENTS FORGED BY MAJOR MEDIA PERSONALITIES to try to discredit him and his service in the national guard.

you can't even try to play this card.

the media has been proven to be in bed with the DNC. ever hear of wikileaks bud? you have no argument here. none. you're entire point is totally proven false. the entire MSM is in bed with the DNC. you cannot defend your position. keep selling what you're selling, you're only humiliating yourself and your "side" by saying something that has already been proven untrue.

like seriously the fucking audacity of leftists when the podesta email dumps basically revealed once and for all that the MSM was in bed with the DNC and was skewering their coverage for dem candidates the entire time. it's just insane. totally insane. how long are you guys going to keep denying reality??

the REEE is strong with this one fucking lmao, I could hear the furious typing from here. Nice job missing the entire point though.

you were already caught with your pants down. MSM is in the pocket of dem candidates, not the other way around. obama got a pass for everything he did, just like hill. you were caught. it's proven. it's 100% incontrovertible. so accept it and get passed this shit pls.

GOOD ARGUMENT! NOT!

argument? against what? what you posted literally had nothing to do with my original point. you already missed the boat from the get-go bud, move on.

Obama administration lent significant support to Dan Savage’s ‘It Gets Better Project’
President Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Sebelius, Tom Vilsack, Hilda Solis, Nancy Pelosi, and many other administration officials took part in Dan Savage’s ‘It Gets Better Project’
Savage said he does not need parents’ permission to talk to their kids about explicit, sexual issues
Dan Savage told Bill Maher that he wanted to “f--- the s---“ out of GOP candidate Rick Santorum
Savage infiltrated the Gary Bauer (R) presidential campaign in order to try to spread the flu virus
Savage licked door knobs, phones, keyboards, staplers, pens, etc. throughout Bauer’s office
Savage even handed Gary Bauer a saliva-soaked pen hoping to infect him with the flu virus
Dan Savage sent out a Tweet describing pro-Romney gays as “faggots” (June 2012)
Harvard Law Professor Roberto Unger is a respected author and Brazilian politician
Roberto Unger taught Obama about ‘reinventing democracy’ at Harvard Law School
Professor Roberto Unger was an adviser during the 2008 election campaign
Roberto Unger turned against Obama and publicly urged voters NOT to re-elect him in 2012

you got triggered by seeing the words "birth certificate" and starting REEing about something completely unrelated to OP's question.

Lol, Obama was never criticized in any meaningful capacity. Anyone that spoke against him was heil'd a racist. He had ultimate plot armor.

Jesus, I need to learn to read.

nigger force field

Because he's a democrat and "black". Fake news won't acknowledge anything he did wrong and they'll attack anyone who does under the guise of them being "racist".

>guy gets caught in lies
>says a bunch of nonsense, gaslights, tries to misdirect the conversation away from his lies, and claims that "that has nothing to do with what i was talking about" when clearly it directly and concisely addressed his point
yeah sure. top kek, chief. you are a walking embarrassment to the left.

>Gets Nobel peace prize
>Uses white phosphorus munitions

Also, why do black people not like Trump?
Deporting illegals will boost the wages of Americans, last time I checked African Americans are also Americans.
>B-but he has an R next to his name instead of a D, that means he wants to put us into camps!
At least he isn't condensing, he hasn't "dabed" on national television.

Do I really need to check my own digits?

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA