AMERICA IS DOOMED

washingtonexaminer.com/obesity-epidemic-at-new-high-costs-150b-a-year-hurts-military-recruiting/article/2633193

>Nine of the 11 states with the highest obesity rates are in the South and 23 of the 25 states with the highest rates of obesity are in the South and Midwest.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/722xf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is literally nothing wrong with being a little overweight.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

those also happen to be the states with the most negros and negros are like 70% obese

The south is also full of niggers and Mexicans. How is this news? The South has always been the embarrassment of this country and has always fucked everything up.

of course of course, it's only black persons and Mexicans. They're like 100% obese and the remaining percentage that accounts for the others since those two groups are still a minority is some kind of mathematical abstraction.

D E N I A L

No, White Southerners are retarded too, I should have clarified. When I said the South is an embarrassment, I meant the entire thing. The only thing they are doing right is guns.

Burgers are fat but niggers are even fatter.

>Obesity rates are higher among Blacks (48.4 percent) and Latinos (42.6 percent) than among Whites (36.4 percent) and Asian Americans (12.6 percent).
>The inequities are highest among women: Blacks have a rate of 57.2 percent, Latinas of 46.9 percent, Whites of 38.2 percent and Asians of 12.4 percent. For men, Latinos have a rate of 37.9 percent, Blacks of 38.0 percent and Whites of 34.7 percent.
>Black women (16.8 percent) are more likely to be extremely obese than White women (9.7 percent).

>HAHAHA jokes on you We're only 36.4% Obese
>Totally proved this leaf wrong

You would have been better off not quoting anything

we're talking about obesity here

why do drumpflings look so subhuman?

archive.is/722xf

>Washington Examiner

>The 14th annual State of Obesity: Better Policies for a Healthier America report from the Trust for America's Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation bluntly reported that 70 percent of the nation is obese or overweight.

>Trust For America's Health is a Soros-funded initiative

>mfw I'm too old to be drafted, but probably will be because I'm not a fatass

This is somehow shooped or has phone filters all over it, right?

Right?

>Black people are fat

>Let's blame black people who aren't even 20% for a 70% stat

Know how I know you have low IQ?

>" 70 percent of today's youth are not fit to serve in the military due to obesity or being overweight, criminal records, drug misuse or educational deficits."

Tons of mexicans in the midwest
All mexican women over 35 are FAT
Once we deport most of them, the midwest will be much thinner

obesity doesnt hurt military recruiting
NO ONE WANTS TO FIGHT TOWELHEADS IN THE DESERT SO THAT DRUGGIES CAN GET THEIR OPIATE FIX

How about we blame them for half the murders in America instead.

You're just as fat as they are you muhrican