I really like Millenial Woes

I really like Millenial Woes.

When I first heard of him I didn't think he was interesting, likely because I was a libertarian fag, but now that I've come around MW is top tier.

He doesn't make propaganda or meme tier content like Molyneux, but comes off as a sincere individual much like the average guy who learned too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=krnMIV1Zs6c

In his recent videos he has completely btfo the skeptic community. Something that Molyneux can't do because he can't stand any criticism.

This is politics related because if we can have joe rogan, jordan peterson, kraut & tea, and molyneux threads we should be able to have MW threads too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4_b5Rxv_9A&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=CHxercqzvQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being a black that likes woes do you hope to make your own ethostate?

He's a fat retarded internet sophist who looks down on everyone despite being a fat retarded internet sophist. And none of them ever say anything new or interesting, they just parrot whatever Sup Forums or their favorite Nazi figurehead said. Read a book.

checked, and fuck off with youtube celebs.

Yes, as well as one with an average IQ requirement.

The problem with me trying to go back to Africa is that I don't have the funds to try to force politics in such a way nor would I have public support there because they wouldn't treat me as an African.

Nor do I want to adopt most African customs. I just want to create my own version of Africa with the hopes of trading with other ethnostates.

Fuck Jews though, they're the reason Africa isn't like India.

i dont think hes that great but he's comfy thats good enough for me

Are you complaining in the other youtube threads? If not then why do you target a redpilled one only? Sounds jewish.

>Read a book.
Such as? Most modern books on politics are complete shit. Historical ones only have so much to offer. Mosley is great to read, but does not offer insight into modern day events.

Once a fag always a fag. He deserves to be thrown into a bog.

Proof that I said I was gay?

>Most modern books on politics are complete shit.
>reading about politics

Let me tell you something. Politics isn't about right or wrong, good or bad, ethics or morality. Politics is about retaining power. That's it, you can lie, cheat and steal, as long as those votes come in it doesn't matter you "won". If you want to get good at politics, you're better off reading about marketing and business more than anything. If you want to read about modern day events, books about literary concepts and philosophy such as post-modernism are better to read. You might not like them of course, but they're necessary to understand the intellectual climate. If you don't understand concepts like modernism and post-modernism, you don't really understand anything about the present Western world. And don't lazy and watch a Jordon Peterson video, go to the horse's mouth.

stop replying to bot

most shills use the nazi flag btw. they think theyre more subtle this way

>Fuck Jews though, they're the reason Africa isn't like India

There is a lot of truth to this. Organizations like the (((international monetary fund))) and (((world bank))) are partly responsible for the developed world's shit situation. Blaming everything entirely on them is not correct, but neither is saying everything is there fault as well. If they had not killed Gaddafi and he got to implement his gold standard currency likely africa's situation would have improved dramatically.

Think about it this way, everybody has to deal with jewish shit holding them back, whether it is through communism and the kgb or capitalism and the cia, but some people were better able to handle the jewish shit than others

>that accent
so comfy
I think I would buy an audiobook read by him.

Have you read Charles Murray's book By The People or Jonathan Rauch's Kindly Inquisitors?

I completely agree. Huge fan of Woes

>Be me
>Sitting out the back of my house at night
>Smoking a cigar and drinking beer
>While listening to a Woes video

Jesus, why is this man so comfy? He's seriously a guy you could fall asleep listening to

>but comes off as a sincere individual much like the average guy who learned too much.

most of us here are, we are people whose personality is creative, artistist, angsty, romantic...people who were FORCED into politics by faggotry of this world, we werent bread for politics but it is our duty.

I can highly relate to MW and Sam Hyde. More MW doe.

twat

The guy is literally a 'former' homosexual. He just hates Islam because he is worried they might throw him off a building. He is no friend of the west, just a disgusting slob sitting in a dark room bitching about Muslims.

I've known people like him. Threadbare t shirts, sits at home in his room all day, smoking & masturbating...the smell...disgusting.
I saw one of his videos where he went through his dvd collection. Jesus.

who do you think is doing the posting, retard

A fat, greasy NEET that is sarcastic?

On the Internet?!?

People on here love MW, because he's like them - an emotionally fragile NEET who was never going to make it in this society, so he rejected it and due to being very coherent, actually became a voice for every other disenfranchised, broken basement dweller of western societies.
He's a romantic soul in the post-modern world. A typical Alt-Righter in a way.

I listened to a lot of his early videos while going on walks last winter.

He has a very 'grandad' personality archetype to him that I really like. Warm, advice-giving traditionalist who's fed up with modern politics and culture.

A typical cock-sucking homo that needs a bullet you mean?

>A bunch of shitskins
>Holding FSA and Afghan flag
>Refugees welcome
Can somebody explain this pic to me? Are they welcoming themselves?

I like his older videos, he mostly just talks about irrelevant shit now.

>an emotionally fragile NEET who was never going to make it in this society

if it were a normal time period hw would be some aristocrat or smth.

>He's a romantic soul in the post-modern world. A typical Alt-Righter in a way.

thats me.

>Are they welcoming themselves?

good way to put it.

Always liked the guy. Would snuggle with, no homo.

I liked him before he got RageAfterStorm fried from her job.

Indeed, there has never been anyone I've empathized more with than Woes. I'm glad his content is beginning to catch on here, although on one hand I'm apprehensive because he used to have a small, well read and genuinely interesting community. I do hope the 1488 "da joos" crowd stays away, in the past his channel was a beacon of Reactionary discourse. If you want to familiarize yourself with Woes' life, personality, and taste I strongly recommend watching his dvd collection and favourite films videos, it sounds funny but they're some of the comfiest videos I've ever come across.

>fallingh fpor the paperjew

He's a good dude.

He, like most NEETs, just doesn't understand the world outside his window, and spouts the most ridiculous bullshit at times, that he vehemently defends. He's actually reasonably intelligent, probably 115-120, which is at least more than Sargon, but he should stick to making videos about depression, disillusionment with the modern world, synthesizers, DVDs, and that kind of stuff, he's really bad at serious politics.

He doesn't seem like he looks down on anyone.

You guys need to go on history reviewd website.

this south african dude has the most chill voice. its absolutely brilliant for dreamyredpills

>i don't know who this thread is about

Yep, I like MW as well as the Alternative Hypothesis. Check em out if you aren't familiar

I love falling asleep to this kind of stuff. I'll def check it out

>I do hope the 1488 "da joos" crowd stays away
fucking kill yourself

Just recently started listening to him. I was genuinely surprised at how good his content is.

I like him but I thought it was shitty how he invited pale hominid half way across the world to stay with him, only for hominid to end up being forced to stay downstairs twiddling his thumbs while woes banged some German thot upstairs. I'm very particular about "bros before hoes" somthay did trigger me abit. Pale hominid was fucking LIVID at the time too.

Woes is good stuff

q rundown???

what is it with these alt right millenials, why cant anyone be moral and principled and start a family? why are they all half degenerates?

I love Woes for this reason. So many angry ideological people in the alt right (not a bad thing) and then you have comfy Woes. Woes always sees people as people and his personality reminds me of a thoughtful white hipster/emo kid before those people turned into SJWs. He's a very calmin guy to listen to, I like his (very few) videos he does on women because they're redpilled but not spiteful like most are

What a timely thread. I was listening to this when I found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_b5Rxv_9A&t=0s

All in all, he does Okay, I'd say. Still valuable to see how a civic cuck thinks when presented with the ideas MW presents.

Who invented this narrative? This never even happened lol. It's a funny scenario to think of though.

How do you know it didn't happen unless you're Pale homo himself?

Woes is probably the most responsible and honest e-celeb we have right now. He's a depressed smoker, but it just means he's not doing vanity projects and giving tons of speeches.
He's not a leader of any sort, but his contributions are within reason, are sane and marketable, and the breadth of his subjects are pretty good. Woes has much better context compared to other e-celebs.

Stop following these YouTube e-celebs, they are all con artists who want your money and nothing else.

If you're a fan of this pillow biter you just might be a faggot.

Same, MW is great

I like him. He's a good communicator and gives good, straight to the point analysis of the shitty situations we find ourselves in today

top comfy

I don't get it, we already know he's bisexual. What does this pic prove? To blurry for me to even read.

Should mention he's my favourite youtuber at the moment. His recent vids have been very good, particularly his analysis of the whole Charlotteville thing

Basically

>pale hominid goes to Scotland to stay with woes
>woes has a thot from Germany staying with him
>pale hominid forced to sit downstairs alone in that gloomy old house listening to soppy bollocks getting his end away upstairs
>made YouTube comments and dropped hints in text chat he thought it was bullshit
>at one point they're doing a hangout together while hominid is staying there, and hominid starts coughing and wheezing saying he can't stand the smoke in the room they're recording in
>woes just goes "oh ok .. so you're just going to bed then or ..?" and hominid gives a deflated "yeah I guess so"
>you hear the door slam hard when he leaves the room, obviously angry

So woes basically invited him and did pretty much everything he could to make him uncomfortable. I just thought that seemed a bit shitty considering how much of a sensitive soul woes presents himself as. Probably a touch of narcicissm but that's fine. Just interesting to think about.

LInk?

I heard his German girlfriend left him for a negro, is this true?

>leaving out the part about Sam Hyde
You think Woes would have rejected one of Sam's top whores? Woes is a brave man but anyone in the alt right knows when Sammy offers you a night with one of his harem maidens you don't pass that down. It's not even primarily your own pleasure you're doing it for, it's because rejecting the whore shows Sam that you're not his ally and we all know what happens to Sam's enemies. How could Woes have known Sam would show up during his hangout with hominid? You know how Sammy is.

Is the hangout where Woes' autism caused hominid to chimp out on youtube? It sounds fucking hilarious

MW usually speaks very fondly of his time with PH, it seems that these visits were two-way and have been going on for a while.

However, post more juicy gossip please, especially about the German gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=CHxercqzvQY

I found this but I'm not sure if it's the one.

>Pale Hominid is downstairs in my living room, but is not feeling well, so his participation will probably be minimal.

I saw woes npi speech and wasn't impressed at all but since you guys seem to enjoying his YouTube I'll give it a watch

>did everything he could to make him uncomfortable
Well he's Scottish.

good vid

what book

>soppy bollocks
i see someone else has read mr. nice

Farage video has been censored on youtube for "hate speech"