Invasion of Barbuda

Hurricane Irma has devastated the island of Barbuda. 90% of structures.destroyed and the death toll is climbing.

As such I propose that we delay the Invasion of Tuvalu and instead focus on something closer to us all, Barbuda.

It's closer to the states, more defensive positions and it has two air plane strips.

Post Invasion plans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipperton_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanquilla_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia–Serbia_border_dispute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> it has two air plane strips

kys

I support this. It angers me that all the tropical island paradises in that region have been taken over by nigs.

i claim man of war island

Proxy-Tuvaluan mad.that he only has one strip

Was wondering what happened to the invasion plan. Think barbuda is too close to america though.

Goat Point sounds GOAT.

Yeah, sugarcane just had to grow there

dibs on castle

Nah, it's perfect. We'd be able to there quickly under the premise of an NGO and seize the island before anyone else.

Wait til you see goat island

What should the new name of Sup Forumss island be?

>area just gets destroyed by hurricane
>third hurricane is on its way
>wants to live there

>Tuvalu is 26 square km
>Barbuda is 161 square km
Not bad.

What we need to do is start up a charity and collect donations from people looking to help rebuild Barbuda, and then use that money to help "volunteers" (thats us) rebuild the island. We really would rebuild the island, obviously, but then afterwards we wouldn't leave. Island settled.

But the island is right in the middle of hurricane paths. The next hurricane that comes would surely kill you.

>Not realising that we'd just wait for God to finish off the natives

claiming kid island.

The hurricanes are only deadly because the natives build houses of corrugated iron and plaster wood.

We do not build upon the sand but the rock

This guy gets it

I just want Kuivasaari Island.

antigua would wreck your shit for taking their little brother.

We'd build with concrete and masonry, and in the highlands first to avoid storm surges. As more colonists join we would slowly build up the island to match the highlands in elevation, leaving only a small beach area for recreation and tourism.

Describe to me the arability of Barbudan soil

Antigua would be to busy tending to its own wounds following this hurricane season

You need to go back

>sailing the navy right past Man of War Island

They're literal men of war dude, let's stay the fuck away and hope they can't swim

But their large population and decently high gdp per capita would allow them to fund a good naval force of about 5 or 6 yachts filled with men holding sharp sticks.

Nigger invasion and Sup Forums colony threads have been here since 2012

Around 30% of the land is arable with a mix of cash crop and vegetables, so yes you'd be able to grow potatoes

Stay mad faggot.

fuck yes. I call being Jim Jones

What about Antigua? We'd have to invade them or they'll retake their territory.

>Tuvalu
>Barbuda
Y'all are delusional, here's where we should be invading.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipperton_Island

It's French territory, yes. However, it's uninhabited. Remote. And perfectly livable. The water in the lagoon is drinkable, even.

I share a birthday with him. Obviously not the same year.

this is what happens if Sup Forums invades in my mind
>Sup Forums users show up as ((red cross)) people and start killing more Sup Forumstards show up whole island burns from other nations doing everything they can to prevent it from becoming a paradise Sup Forums makes island so good people are jealous then nuke it out of anger of being fagots and never being as good

That island is on my list.

>invading islands
Talk about a short term investment. Better learn to swim, fag.

Set up shop in the mountains in Alaska. Your kids will grow up in resource rich paradise with temperate climate, safe from the rising seas and deadly heat.

>The first nation to Rise & Fall due to shitty waifus.

>Aruba
Fuck me didn't know internet round those parts

one hundred feet of snow

that would be something future archaeologists would laugh about

Show your real flag snekcuck

We'd probably make Sealand look legit.

it's a type of ship back in the day REEEEE

I keep telling you guys, you need to think about important places in the USA. I recommend Baltimore, MD, Washington, D.C. and Richmond V.A.

Instead of conquer them, your task is to red pill every single resident of all races and religions. Yes really. No, no exceptions.

That will send a spine tingling message to the Illuminati about how serious the speakers of truth are.

I bet that creepy pedophile airline guy's island is deserted right now. Why don't we invade that spot?

>Update
suriously, Alaska is actually a better plan than even idaho/montana. there is never going to be a large population there, it is possible to survive off the land, population outside of anchorage is like 300K and there are resources, state and county funding to exploit. If we got 50,000 Sup Forumstards up there we could dominate the state easily. start taking over, the small counties first

I've come to claim what is rightfully mine, can you say the same Dutchcuck

I'm down. Trump is lurking this thread I'm sure of it. give us US respect and gibs!!

we would have a population density that would make Kowloon look like a low density residential area

best island for invading right here boys - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanquilla_Island

pros:
-it's a territory of venezuela and they have bigger issues rn
-not populated
-25 sq miles
-out of reach of most atlantic hurricanes
-close enough to mainland that shipping/general aviation is actually a possibility
-existing air strip

cons:
-might have to leave basement

>one hundred feet of snow
stop being a pussy, nigger? what are you afraid of snow

the perfect plan to get liberals to fund an ethno state

>redpilling urban centers full of of niggers and cucks.
why? let em burn while we live in paradise

Well to be fair you guys pushed the niggers south because of I dont know.... SLAVERY...
So why not slaving them again and push them north, give them your shithole Michigan for Bahamas... I think is a fair trade dont you think?

we certainly should be having local meetup threads, organizing and influencing local government, but Sup Forums is just too autistic for that to ever happen

too paranoid. right wing groups get instantly infiltrated by the feds.

Not really, it just isn't the type of environment I envision neets having success in.

>chop firewood all summer long to not freeze to death
>ration food
>hunt for food
>shovel snow
>melt snow to drink
>start a fire

We're talking about a successful colony of Sup Forumstards here, not meat popsicles.

Think less like Sealand or Kowloon, and more like Singapore.

antigua has a population of 80,000 so you niggers would have to be quick

i would be all for invading a carribean island. the question is how do we make sure the US government doesn't drone strike us to death afterwards

paranoid is right. fuck the feds. you think the feds didn't infiltrate the commie groups originally? there is nothing they can fucking do as long as you are behaving legally. having all your meetings in public, keeping a written record etc. why do you have all this white guilt that you are doing something wrong?

besides, you don't advertise gas the kikes, race war now, and put that in your platform. you have to be smart

pay them off somehow

If provided with means of transportation i volunteer to reclaim spanish point and take it rightfully,i might also be able to retake the castle due to being from castilla it all depends on how black/retarded the natives are but we can retake it

We all need to learn Morse, how to use fucking radios and communicate on them.

Most of my local HAMs are definitely Sup Forumstards. We just won't admit it to each other yet.

I want to live in goat island

>80k niggers who can't swim vs the ocean

>Not really, it just isn't the type of environment I envision neets having success in.
niggers can survive in the tropics. whites don't do well. stop being a pussy, you are well adapted to a northern environment. name one other place, where whites colonized the tropics

pol gets an island not and it doesnt become a dense urban paradise that is a wall that affects the wind that sounds a little strange to me

Become a tax haven.

Thinking all 80k will survive this hurricane season

i guess we could semd them some top quality anime, can't figure out what else an island full of NEETs could possibly have that the US gov. would want

Give them some land to build a new Guantanamo

In all likelihood, all residents of Barbuda will be temporarily housed in Antigua while reconstruction is happening. We just have to make sure we're the ones doing the reconstruction, and that we move in before the former residents get a chance to move back.

fucking bingo

You want your slave armies or not? Masters red pill servants as much as necessary to get the job done, whatever the job is.

You think the Illuminati doesn't use slave labor/armies? That's their life blood. They have a dire weakness though. They have to tell a bunch of lies.

Speakers of Truth don't have to tell lies and it is more effective when they don't lie at all. If a couple somebodies were to red pill the Illuminati slaves, that would sends a loud and clear message to the men who rule the world. Especially if it happened in the three cities mentioned. (Baltimore, DC, Richmond)

six men with rifles could fly in with a cessna and land at the southern airstrip and take that place, let alone a quick naval incursion. the problem would be holding it when the world comes knocking.

>whites don't do well in the tropics
what a meme. yes, sunburn is a real issue, but aside form that its a cakewalk compared to finding a consistent foodsource for more than two people up in frozen fucksville.

Um whites basically colonized all around the work? Central and South America, Africa, Southeast Asia, India, etc are all tropical

>not realizing you're going to have to deal with hurricanes every year

>white people survive (((their))) plans by torturing POWs and being a tax haven
this is the whitest thing I've ever heard.
Let's do it.

Barbuda is part of the Commonwealth, so you'd get fucked by the Queen of England.

See

>enlist about 200 /k/ommandos to supplement Sup Forums forces
>Just tell them it's like goin' innawoods BUT BETTER
>Commandeer C-130
>parachute out, about 1/4 of /k/ dies trying to execute a H.A.L.O. drop.
>start "Veni Vidi Vici Island Hopping Campaign"
>unfuck Haiti so hard it becomes a tourist attraction because of its architecture

I'd like to live in the Caribbean, we didn't even get a summer this year.

Nigger you don't understand city planning and nation growth at all. There is a good reason why all major cities are built on a river/coastline.

you will roast after 5 minutes in the sun, its not a good idea pal

take over the island and turn it into the world's largest ecofarm

>A: we get food
>B: we get trade goods
>C: we get to piss of the hippies who hate us

Make it a tax haven. Only sales tax like the Bahamas.

Ban Islam, gay marriage, and make open carry legal.

>make open carry mandatory

The best place to install a pol nation is in this place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia–Serbia_border_dispute

To make things better its near kebab removers so they would not protest , its in europe , it has access to the fucking danube.

Its literally perfect to create a pol venice.

This.

ALTHOUGH we could solve that problem by simply building either underground or concrete/reinforced houses.

>biggest threat from hurricane is the storm surge
>let's burrow into the ground to survive it
you might want to look into fluid dynamics

>not if you make it watertight with dranage tunnels even lower

This wouldn't prevent the construction of docks. There's just be a really sharp incline from the docks to the rest of the island. It's not like you're going to be making sheer cliff faces with sandy loam and limestone gravel.

population is 65K and is already 30% white so we would only need 26K illegal immigrants to become the majority

yea great idea and then another hurricane wipes us out.

>Alaska is actually a better plan
> If we got 50,000 Sup Forumstards up there we could dominate the state easily

50,000 basement masturbators vs Alaska. This will end well.