Why are whites so pathetic ? Claim to be the master race but get's outwitted by the jew every single time...

Why are whites so pathetic ? Claim to be the master race but get's outwitted by the jew every single time. If I lost a chess game to the same guy 9 times in a row I would intellectualy inferior. That what you whites are INFERIOR. You cant beat the jews so the muslim has to do the job for you. You fucking pathetic whites make me sick you think im joking but I'm already pulling your women in like it's nothing. You know why ? They subconsciously that im of higher race and they are lesser races. Now go fucking kill yourselfes whites

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
archive.is/wUd5R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low quality bait. You think like it because you are a retard - negro genes and inbreeding not even once. Which given the quality of Arab genetics is not a surprise after all. Jews dont run our world - they leech of it. Hilarious.

Kikes are spontaneous retards. They have no grand master plan, most of them just fuck you over every chance they have.They don't control the world, they are just the most cancerous ethnic group.

They can't even control their own country.
They can't even contain their own people, country from being POZZED.

Reuven Rivlin Has Proven That He Is President of the Real Israel
>haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
"Israel, Rivlin said, is fast becoming a tribal state composed of four groups — secular Jews, religious Zionist Jews (also called national religious), ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) Jews and Arabs, all of them fearful, hostile to one another and even to members of their own group. “Today, the first grade classes are composed of about 38 percent secular Jews, about 15 percent national religious, about one quarter Arabs, and close to a quarter Haredim,” Rivlin noted..... All these different groups, said Rivlin, are here to stay."

"He called on Israelis “to abandon the accepted view of a majority and minorities, and move to a new concept of partnership between the various population sectors” resting on what he called “four pillars”:

1. A sense of security for each sector, so that it is confident that joining the partnership “does not require giving up basic elements of their identity”

2. Shared responsibility for Israeli society and the state

3. Equity and equality

4. The creation of a shared Israeli character."

Eternal Jew is quite a nigger(not only genetically), when you are smart enough to critically think. Muh reparations vs muh shoah rhetoric and constant whining combined with ethnic nepotism

>1/4 of economy is Swiss controlled diamond trade
>human
Pick one

Nice shitpost Ahmed

What if we archive it archive.is/wUd5R

tl; dr- White Genocide is mostly White Suicide. Get rid of the native traitors and cucks, get proper leadership and you'll see the difference

>Trying to give Sup Forums valid arguements that prove that whites aren't a masterrace
>Get reminded that Sup Forums has divorced logic long ago
Nice try, hans, but it's useless.

>roach
>Hans
Pick one. Anyway it's funny that aAnCap speaks of logic or reaso.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

you better leave germany in the next 2 years or so things are headed good for you subhuman arabs

Why are turdskins so pathetic ? Claim to be the smellliest race but get's outstunk by the poo every single time. If I lost a toilet game to the same guy 9 times in a row I would intellectualy inferior. That what you turdskins are INFERIOR. You cant beat the poos so the toiletpaper has to do the job for you. You fucking pathetic turdskins make me sick you think im joking but I'm already pulling your shit in like it's nothing. You know why ? They subconsciously that im of higher smell and they are lesser soap. Now go fucking flush yourselfes shitskins

Proper Bo I tell thee

1/2

there where 2 persons; to one of those god gave two gardens of vine and surrounded them with a fence of date-palm trees and between the fence and the vine there was weat, both of the vine-yards yielded abundant fruit and did not fail anywise in bringing forth their produce, and god caused a canal to flow between the two. and the owner of the gardens got much benefit. in spite of all this, while conversing with his neighbor, he said, "i have more of wealth than you and have mightier men at my service.", then he entered his "paradise",in a such arrogent walking and pride, and said, "muh im choosen people and i don't think that this wealth of mine will ever perish,and i do not believe that the hour of ressuruction will ever come. anyhow if ever iam reterned to my lord, i will get even a grander place than this." (that's "i dont think there is any life-after-death, but supposing there be one, shall fare even better there than in my present life.")
and that's when his neighbour rebenked him during the conversation, saying, "what ! do you disbelieve in the being Who has created you from clay, then from sperm drop and shaped you as perfect man ? , As for myself; god alone is my lord and i set up no partners with him and when you where entring your garden, why didn't you say, 'Only that shall happen What you will my god: neither i nor any one else has power without your help'

and he added : "if you find me now less in wealth and offspring than you, my lord may bestow on me a better garden than yours and send from heaven on your garden a catasstrophe that might turn it into a barren plain or its water might sink onto the earth and you may not be able to bring it out in any way.

1/2

2/2

at last (it so happened that) all his fruit produce was destoyed and, seeing his vines overturned on the trellises, he began to wring his hands at the loss of he had spent on it, saying "i wish i had not associated a patner with my lord." he was so helpless that neither could he find any host to help him againt the will of god, nor was himself able to avert that catastrophe. it was then that he realized that all the power of helping rests with god, the True One. That reward is the best Which He bestows and that end is the-best to which He leads.

2/2

You must be greek

Only intellectually inferior people are good at Chess, as seen by Bobby Fsiher.

Unlike the other races Jews want to commit a rape of society and reality. they hide it well, most people are not aware of Jewish psychology. they are the equivalent of constantly horny- it is this motivation that has allowed them to win until now to the extent they have and to skirt all rules and morality in existence in order to achieve it
Jews are not smarter or superior

Germany in 2017, everybody

found the "refugee" sandnigger

the problem of the jews is that they are such ungrateful people, not only they deny the bestow of god upon them ,now they deny the existence god himself.

Hot

>get rid of women
ftfy

t.dumbass arab

Every race gets outwitted by the Jews, specially the Arabs, who are being forced out of their homes by them.

Our jews are under control except for Piñera and his goons.

Typical binary thinking worthy of inbred semito-negroid

see

the guy who unironically cuckposts about "getting rid of women" because he's a disgusting piece of inbred arab shit whom nobody has even looked at throughout his whole life, is gonna tell me, a fucking chad-pro legend who bags 10/10s like it's nothing, that I'm "le cucked"
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

Mate, I'm upper class openly genocidal ethnocentrist of Germanic descent. I pull the woman I like and forge her into my own set of values. When it comes to racial treason - I'm equal opportunity rope provider

>1 post by this ID
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

We is white 'n sheeet

nothing to do with arabs its the double complex of inferiority he has toward whites and the jews >complex of inferiority toward jews because he is christian.
complex of inferiority toward whites because he is egypian . we wuz piramyd & sheeeit

> a fucking fiddy cent burgerboy dropping hot tips
you wanna link me a thread that's not complete garbage, newshit?

> muslims dindu nuffin its da egypshinz
top kek, bilel

wasn't the man in that pic banned from his country because other muslims were insecure of his rare okay-looking middle eastern genetics

Don't respond to shill threads.

Puerto Ricans beat Arabs every time

Jews are like God but they make sense.

Why do bad things happen to good people? Because Jews made it happen. It's part of their plan to steal your gold.

A loving god wouldn't gangbang the southern US with 3 hurricanes, but Jews would absolutely do that with their weather machines.

Soon and then we'll have our fun

> he's the reason arabs are invading
top kek, subhuman
last time I checked the "people" who funnel lowIQ subhumans into the civilized world in order to funnel taxes away, don't have much in common with literal niggers
nice try though and thanks for this next level "insight" you absolute fucking dumbass
> they fuck up our entire image
fuckin lol, WHAT image

No. They know it's mumbly mushy and gay to date mumbly sandniggers

>muslim has to do the job for you
Yea? When are you going to start on that?
I mean right now you are the JEW instrument of destruction. Doing just as they please.
You are the tool they use to destabilize the west.
You are their pawns.
At least the white man is becoming aware of their schemes. You? Ha. You're a direct part of it.

>image
That being what exactly?

OK, now since you are muslim read the first 3pages of the quran to known that HAARP IS IMPOSSIBLE