Global warming

>There are now three active hurricanes churning in the greater Atlantic Ocean that threaten both lives and property: Irma, Jose & Katia.
>Irma = Cat 5
>Jose & Katia = both Cat 1 and strengthening

Is global warming just a meme or real?

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/09/06/Three-Hurricanes-Now-Active-Irma-Jose-And-Katia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA
xkcd.com/1732/
youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc
youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks
carbonbrief.org/explainer-how-do-scientists-measure-global-temperature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

global warming is not man made

this is just what happens when you cloud seed

hurricanes didn't exist before the internal combustion engine's widespread use so obviously yes

Dinosaurs created haarp. Al Gore was right..

Burgers thought they could engineer a hostile continent into submission but just ended up making the place even less viable.

The christians warned you about legalizing gay marriage.

selling weather modification license, hit me up on aim

straw man

direct correlation between increase in CO2 levels in the atmosphere over the past 300 years and average global temperature increase

ExxonMobil knew in the 70's that carbon emissions of the burning of fossil fuels would increase global temperature

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA

this is a worthwhile watch

Who owns the world? Where does power really lie?

yeah okay faggot let's cool the earth down and have an ice age great plan nigger

global temperature anomalies

>implying it's getting warmer

Global warming is a lie. Hurricanes have been happening through out human history. It's nothing new.

Oh please, they know nothing. Global warming was pushed, then global cooling. It's about control of resources and world government.

>believing NOAA.

You do know there's no instruments in about a third of those red squares?

You just dump a ton of hot water in them and it grows, it's easy to grow storms.

Give me a statistic that shows the past 100,000 or 1,000,000 years.

You're retarded if you think any of this is normal. The largest wildfire and largest hurricane are happening at the same time. What part of that is typical? Why not just admit that you don't understand the science?

Why are the people who refuse to accept the fact that climate change is man made the same people who believe in chemtrails and mind control?

Are theories about humans secretly destroying civilization not cool anymore when it's the scientific consensus?

>"there is a general scientific agreement that the most likely manner" is equal to "this is definitely happening and we know for sure that it is happening"

Please kill yourself.

No, you show me you fucking dolt. If you knew anything you'd know that unfortunately you're fucking wrong lol.

Carbon and other greenhouse gases trapped in the atmosphere are causing the global temperature to rise. This. is. simple. shit.

>Katia
What?

I'm sorry that your backwoods upbringing didn't teach you about science but this is basically how science has worked in human society for hundreds of years

there are an average of 6 hurricanes per season. We're in season.

Gee if only we had something that converted co2 into oxygen.

Really activated my almonds.

See here. The point is that the balance has shifted since we started burning fossil fuels and the level of carbon in the atmosphere has risen dramatically. If we stopped burning CO2 TODAY, it still might be too late for global temperature to return to a stable point.

i believe op has been bamboozled by the nwo

ITT: young fags having their first active hurricane season

You do understand that humans have been alive for less than 100,00 years? Obviously CO2 levels have been way higher, but our civilization can't survive much higher than we're at right now.

It is man made you dolt, this is probably China's doing

This is such bullshit. You can't talk about the CO2 content 60million years ago and say that has anything to do with what has taken place in the last 300 years.

>Hurricanes never happened until al gore wrote about it durrhurr

The real question is are the underwater lizards creating them

Not the argument I was making. Just pointing out that the CO2 level changes are not necessarily manmade.

none of thoes charts show co2 content
have you looked at them?

it's like everyone's forgotten harvey already

what the fuck

> If we stopped burning CO2 TODAY, it still might be too late for global temperature to return to a stable point.

Fucking wrong. Plant life would guzzle that shit down and rain would trap it in the oceans. Causing runaway greenhouse effect by burning fossil fuels is impossible. We could burn every barrel of oil, every ton of coal, and every last fucking tree and still we wouldn't release enough co2 to cause a runaway effect.

okay, but the ones that we're concerned about fucking are. They are directly related to the burning of fossil fuels. And the CO2 levels (and methane, etc.) are absolutely the cause of an increase in global temperature and increase volatility in the climate. NONE OF THIS IS FUCKING NORMAL.

I would say a runaway effect isnt really the immediate issue, Causing a mass extinction probably is

>dosn't know what carbon flux is

It actually is normal for CO2 to rise. And it is normal for temperatures to rise. It's not normal for humans to be the cause but that's pretty fucking arbitrary.

Why should we even be concerned about global warming? A warmer earth is more fertile with more rain and better plant respiration.

Most life can survive up to 20000 ppm and only then becoming an issue.

Now, depending on how CO2 works as a greenhouse gas we will just see some more water in our lives.

(((Vox)))

I wish you were right, but that's not what scientists have been saying.

my mistake. nonetheless, you can't talk about the temperature 60 million years ago and say that means that climate change isn't real now and doesn't pose a serious threat to our survival.

>mass extinction
Of what? Arctic/Antarctic wildlife? Doesn't fucking matter.

Got a chick, I call her Katia, she be acting boujee

When the middle east is unhabitable, and you have the largest migrant crisis ever, you fucktards will be singing a different tune

No scientist says runaway greenhouse effect is possible with CO2 from fossil fuels.

xkcd.com/1732/

globular worming

see
and even it would get a lot warmer, like 12°C warmer, plants would gobble it up and life would flourish

i believe we are in the warm period between ice ages hower, as shown by these graphs

>A warmer earth is more fertile with more rain and better plant respiration
Autism

Do you have proof that the average annual numbers of hurricanes has gone up in the last 100 years?

So I should care about global warming because otherwise Muslims will have to leave their desert?

What if I have two oceans and the world's largest military to protect me from desperate rapefugees? I mean fuck, wars happen dude. Their land is drying up naturally anyway.

that's where you're wrong buddy... this might sound stupid, but as the ice caps melt, less energy will be reflected back into space. dark ground absorbs more energy than ice cover, literally because it's darker.

This proves that electromagnetic interference has a greater impact on weather than co2 emissions. The hurricane s coupled with the sun's solar flare is proof of that.

More like literally true

More arable land will be gained in Canada/Siberia than will be lost in arid regions. That's not to mentioned fucking Antarctica. An entire wasted continent could be put to use.

>t. not a fucking scientist

>goes full retard.

Do you realize there were no ice caps for the majority of Earth's history?

The rare periods in which there is any permafrost are called Ice Ages. We are still in one. They don't last forever.

do you have an open mind?

i am going to leave this here
i hope it helps you grow
i love you, user

youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc

namaste

we're dead

The hubris of man

We don't fully understand what a really quick melting of sea ice means for the rest of the oceans the currents. Corrals/coastal waters ( our most biodiverse ) suddenly end up upto 70 meters further underwater decimating life there.

The point is a really quick change in anything on this planet generally leads to mass extinction.

Do you realize humanity has only been alive for a very very small fraction of earth's history? Why are you so dense?

We need to maintain the balance of temperature and weather that we have or the survival of our species is unlikely. We've been pushing the envelope for nearly 300 years now.

Imagine the 100's of millions of people who live near coastlines being pushed inland. Think of what that will do.

LOL YOU FULL FUCKING LIZARD RETARD PLEASE KYS

They've been saying coastal water levels are supposed to start rising for a while now, exactly when does it start?

Oh my god dude, it won't do anything. It's not like the ocean will rise overnight. People will rebuild a few hundred yards inland. Wow. They will have literally a century to rebuild and guess what, we built everything that's currently on the coast in less than a century.

Humans can live in a slightly warmer Earth. We evolved in the fucking tropics.

The great barrier reef is dead anyway. If we killed the champ, the minions aren't far behind.

Water has diamagnetic properties. As a vapor in mass. It should be affected by electromagnetism .

You're a shill

Shill

Mass extinction doesn't have to include humans or any creatures humans depend upon. We already live in a period of mass extinction as it is and we're doing fine.

i don't quite understand what you mean
do you care to elaborate?

Y'all don't understand the SCIENCE, pic related

>We already live in a period of mass extinction as it is and we're doing fine.

True, we're pretty much killing off animals left and right.

Greenland =/= Globe

Co2 climate change is a fraud.

It's electromagnetic interference in Earth's magnetic field causing fluctuations in weather caused by sun and man's growing us of technology. It's live active interference not delayed over years.

It's not just about the oceans or humans. Our food supply chain will be put under enormous amounts of pressure if temperatures go past 2 degree celsius.

the middle east's temp has gone up legit 1 degree.

In arizona last year they broke the HEAT RECORD of like 115 degrees, wanna know when the last record was set???
1905 you fucking tin foil hat wearing faggot piece of shit, stop watching CNN, Al Gay said by 2012 we would all be frozen in his book, its fake you fucking dunce they lie to your brainlet ass for more shekels. Why did Al Gay go from being worth 50mil before his presidency to 3bil after he wrote his global warming book, hmmmmm i wonderrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, do you think it was all reward money for being the first fake climate crier?

the "migrant crisis" is made up to bring up birth rates and genocide the white races, why dont they try to relocate these "migrants" to any other country that isnt white?????

Our economy is connected, and if the middle east collapses, so does the oil.

We could have weaned off the oil and adopted renewables, but our President decided to keep drilling so we have prolonged the market for oil and thus prolonged the existence of the middle east.

What we should have done is fuck oil, lead the way in renewables (China is already leader) let the middle east collapse when there is no one buying oil and the west is energy independent.

I know the last few years have been dead for hurricane season but damn. Have people forgotten this shit happens this time of year?

>1 post by this ID
SAGE SLIDE THREADS

Oil is one of the most common substances on Earth. The middle East going under will actually increase the oil price only temporarily

A lot of climate change shills using their prime time tv talking points.

post moar

youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks

It's can reach 125 degrees here in Phoenix fuck you

global warming is fake
take your fake data back to /sci
then, kys faggot

>tfw believe global warming/care about environment but hard right on every other issue
I wish there were a party for that

carbonbrief.org/explainer-how-do-scientists-measure-global-temperature

it could actually drive it down with the increased production by the other players

Because Europe and North America will be relatively protected from the worst effects of climate change.

It's also not just the Middle East, South Asia is going to be hit just as hard and that region is full of nukes. Climate change is a risk multiplier.

Nah but nibiru is real