Youtube must die

we need to convince the left to hate youtube. It's the only way to ensure their demise.
Please brainstorm possible ways we can do this

according to every definition youtube is a monopoly and should be broken up

It's too bourgeoisie.

I don't understand why someone just doesnt become a competitor, its not like the technology is patented, it is just streaming video. youtube is actually getting old now, the people that began using it are in their 30's, there is always a market for younger people who don;t want to use the same shit as their parents

seize the means of information dissemination!

It seems rather strange how it's the only real competitor.

the right already hate youtube, we just need to convince the normies to hate them now. then creators can actually move to another platform.
until we get the normies to turn on them nothing will happen. we need a plan! can't we make out youtube is racist/sexist or something?

Well you could make the proposition that youtube is going to come to eventuality where they once again capitulate to businesses and cut back on how much ad revenue actually goes to the youtuber.

Convincing them on that front would work and drive them away from the platform and seek to find a new platform. Convince them that youtube/google is a monoply and that it's crony capatlism, pointing to examples where youtubers only receive a portional amount of ad revenue compared to other platforms.

Just a suggestion though.

BLOCKCHAIN BASED YOUTUBE REPLACEMENTS.

>we need to convince the left to hate youtube. It's the only way to ensure their demise.

It's not the left you need to convince. It's the normies. Normies go along with the prevailing trends and right now that trend HAPPENS to be leftist. Youtube feeds off of normie clicks and views.

You can't do this because normies follow celebrities and unless you kill off all the current Youtube celebrities and prevent any new ones from rising, you will not succeed in destroying Youtube.

Here is what I find interesting: Youtube doesn't make much, if any, money. If I were Google, I would have given up on Youtube, but they are sticking it out. Not sure why, but they are. This tells me that Google is so fucking massive that they can have a shitty project like Youtube going and not really bat an eye about the wasted human and financial capital. Not to suck Google's dick, but that's ACTUALLY impressive.

Not sure how many of you were kicking around in the mid-2000's, but there were a lot of funny video sites around 2004/2005 and Youtube won out as the last one standing because there was just not enough money going to them. I remember sites like DumpALink and Ebaum's World were going after the views, but in the end they all died off and Youtube was the least shitty among them in 2005. Then, it was bought out by Google in 2006, I think.

In short, Youtube is here to stay. All you can do is influence its direction.

There are many competitors but Jewoogle manipulates search results. That's why whenever you search anything on Google, you always get JewTube videos when more relevant videos exist on other sites.

To add to that, fag-Tubers on JewTube. Normies want their h3h3, Boogie29988 and Jenna Jew Marbles. Unless they all switch to an alternate site or at least upload all their shit to multiple sites, nothing will change.

H3H3 is a great channel, bruh

Boycott YouTube until hate videos are removed.
Alex Jones, the rebel, Jordan Peterson, can't cuck the Tuck, anti antifa videos, anti BLM We ,the left hereby boycott YouTube until videos such as this are removed and only loving and tolerant political commentaries are available.

Some shit like that, sad part is it might actually work...

theres other sites that offer youtuber like deals with content creators but people don't seem to promote them net cafe and dailymotion should be promoted far more

Someone create false flags?

>someone act typical lefty/normie politco on youtube, Young turks tier, etc.
>claim in a video you're being censored by yt for spouting your political ideology, with fake caps in video of previous content you uploaded.
>spam on twitter/insta/fb shill sites asking for YT to be dealt with

what do yall think?

vimeo and twitch still exist.

we dont need false flags to prove google/youtube is corrupt.

Apply it to facebook

A lot of internet conglomerates are going to get fucked in the ass if/when net neutrality is repealed. YouTube is probably included. You won't have to wait long to find out.

this sounds like a datamining thread finding ways to preemptively fortify Youtube's censoring agenda.

highly suspicious posts are by OP
and

I'm not the goolag, pls no bully

On what aspect

>Boycott YouTube
Easier said than done.
Even if the entirety of Sup Forums stopped using it, nothing would change

Why not make a Jewtube alternative? Let the lefties infest and rot youtube while the rest of us have our own video platform.

Farage video censored on youtube for hate speech

Google runs Youtube at a loss, it has been for years. The reason they do this is because they want to monopolize the internet video market even if they have to lose money on it, a goal which they've accomplished. Their main goal was never profit, but power. No other competitor could take on Youtube because they simply don't have the money to run their company at a loss for decades.

The only way to take down Youtube is to take down Google, which is next to impossible without government intervention.