Are the HAARP conspiracies real?

Irma, Harvey and the west coast on fire all seem a little coincidental. Is this HAARP in action? If so what is their end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is some truth to it, but mostly bs

I suspect it's a psyop to send you down the blackpill path, same with autism vaccine and flat earth bollocks

Think about it, don't just listen to faggots on the internet

CIA was on our side all along.

Step 1: install a commie puppet
Step 2: bait shitskins and commies into southern regions
Step 3: install military puppet
Step 4: start the HAARP engines
Step 5: shitskins purged, no one notices a pattern

BASED CIA

Yes, the people from little house on the prairie made it.

If it is, haarp was just a prototype and the complete system is probably somewhere we have never heard of or in space or some shit.

is restless leg syndrome real?

Psyop is what I was thinking too, kinda like flat earth. Seems fucking retarded to destroy your own land, to get away with some shit you would have gotten away with anyway.

Exactly, glad you didn't turn out to be a sliding faggot

well, i mean some air and rain DID postpone the race war that was supposed kick off

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA
probably

dude there are some real fucked up people controlling this country and if you don't think that's true then you are lost.

Nah, I am curious as I live in Miami and am about to deal with Irma head on. I was discussing it with my friend, and apparently normies are eating that HAARP shit up.

It's called Summer, OP.

Explain to me what benefits they get from destroying cities?

Just as planned then

We tend to have tons of fires anyway. The problem with the west coast has always been the sprawl forces firefighters to put things out instead of letting nature take its course. After decades of cockblocking nature's recycling system we have overly mature and super dry plant life compounded by a standard lack of rain until february to april. The recent heat wave made things worse but overall this is fairly par for the course in California at least.

That's why I had to come and verify since normies don't name the jew. Thanks Britbro.

Can't they just do more control burns to try and prevent this from happening?

Understood, I am convinced HAARP conspiracies are bullshit.

No problem mate, stay safe

Fucking negroes. So unreliable.