Lol

lol

not politics

This is Reddit levels of bandwagon idiocy and forced cleverness.

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't this start when a hot girl cleaned trumps star which triggggggggered the fuck out of all the degenerates when it went viral

someone post the original wheat field angel

It's never ogre.

>girl who literally looks like shrek voted for president shrek

can someone post the original pic with the the cute white girl? her smile makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

>hot
Dont be delusional

She was a qt

This.

>tfw no QT conservasow wife

fat
smelly hippy
nu-male

I think never having had contact with a girl in your entire life has really lowered your standards.
She looked like a chipmunk

boosted washed up has-been

funny as fuck and makes a ton of money

>she looked like a chipmunk
This girl?

Wouldn't be suprised, I've come to believe that leftist subconsciously knows that they are failed and weak, and in their miserable state all their hollow minds can do is to copy the right.

>Think you're smart, HUH?! W-Well watch this, I can do it TOO! Yeah wooooooo! *cries internally*

Children.

Gross. But yeah

Gross? She's a fucking qt3.14

Looks cute to me.

>leftist subconsciously knows that they are failed and weak

>leftist knows that they are failed and weak

>gross
You're a faggot or a fat ugly woman. Either way you're wrong as fuck, that girl is marriage material

See You just have really low standards because you're a desperate neet who has never had a meaningful conversation with a girl

>fat shitlib woman who worships an animated character trying to make fun of a patriotic goddess

She BTFO'd herself hard.

>knows that they are failed and weak

the left is now paying people to force memes lmao

Let's see a picture of a girl you've dated, Fabio. Just one.

>leftist
>failed and weak

hairy arms 2/10 wnd

>Gross

>140560239
>140560449

I hit a nerve. Relax, take a breath, finally go back to rebbit.

Look at how pathetic you are

The Star will gorge itself on clay

10/10 would rub my face on those smooth legs

Wouldn't it be Mike Myer's star. Why give them out to fictional characters and real people in the same space?

>this much projection

bet she didn't even post on shrekchan in 2012

She's cute and your a faggot.

Jesus, you are a fucking ball licker. Shes a cute.

All these girls uglier than the one that changed trumps star. Coincidence? No! Sad.

jealous hambeast dyke cunt i hope you get a yeast infection

Assmad leftist

you have to stop

shrek is more fit than her

>posting pictures of people I know irl on a Mongolian fish knitting forum for a bunch of neets to doxx and fap to
I'm not autistic enough to do that

Its more like leftist are the normies with actual lives and don't have all this time on there hands to come up with edge memes like Sup Forumsists

>2017
>Still master race shilling

You drones are literally proving my point right now, and you don't even know it yourself. It's sad. Fuck, I shouldn't even insult you fuck considering you're probably suicidal already - in fact there's a high probability you posted those pictures whilst wearing a noose around your neck.

wheatfield tier

>being this gay

upset

I noticed alot of Woman in the US have that face shape and it's quite Beautiful

pls share your with me

I'm just so jealous of all your aryan women and cool glasses pls share

>a picture of a silly old man with a rebel flag is supposed to prove something
Eh, who cares? These pictures are supposed to prove something but they're kind of pointless.

Why are ugly women so jealous lads?

pls share genes

>slagging the beekeeper suit blank A4 DIY klan robe

Cliched proof that leftists despise style and ingenuity both

check this out i found where these people are standing by googling the Pats sign and chevron LOL

I wish I could be like you

i mean i totally have better things to do and whatnot

>keeps trying to project a evil raaaaysis whyte male onto me

You're foaming at the mouth angry right now, I can tell. You're angry because deep down you know I'm right. Millions of years of struggling ancestors and the final product is you. Pathetic.

looks like a third world shithole. Why is it white supremacists always live in the poorest areas?

largest immigrant group to US is Germans bud, up to 1965, so she prolly has a good bit of Kraut DNA, thats why you like her, i mean she is objectively pretty anyway

it's like black panther niggers and aztlan beaners, overt identity politics tend to be among working class, for many reasons

i mean i know putting niggers and beaners in the same sentence as "working class". i just meant, poor places

No one is impressed with my awesome feat of googling?? shit. well screw you guys *runs off crying*

I'm half ukranian half English, with both Canadian and American citizenship. I'm the definition of white privilege. Eat shit racist cunts. :^) My life is pretty sweet so I don't spend all my time victimizing myself and blaming others for my shortcomings. Why don't you pull yourself up by your bootstraps and make something of yourself?

I was expecting a girl that looked like eceleb tied but she is qt as fuck. What do you consider acceptable?

>meaningful conversation with a girl
Wanna know how I know you're a girl?

>being this fucking stupid
HAHAHAHAHAH

Jesus fucking christ. I'm done.

I'm not sure why this made me kek so hard

>he thinks spamming pictures and projecting is an argument

I honestly haven't seen someone as trigger as you are, it's sad.

One more because this is too boring and easy.

Have fun in your little shit corner of the internet fags. Try not to keep too many illusions about your own supremacy.