WE

>gamers aren't redpi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gamers were actually the first demographic to become redpilled.

Made me think

You're not. You're fuckdumb faggots barfing pseudoscience and made up propaganda as though it were statistics. Literally the dumbest shits alive.

Your a bunch of manchildren who waste your life on the least productive hobby there is while your race dies out, so no, you aren't redpilled until you burn the controller.

Define "redpill".

lol. the projection and insecurity here is obscene. imagine if someone came to you unprovoked and said something like this about you. you'd laugh in their face.. pathetic

thanks for the webm op, always makes me chuckle

Upset legbeard landwhale detected
Sorry your genetics are shit and you cant get a man to pay for your cats
Having a job just to get taxed to feed shitskins and cunts is retarded
This is all feminisms fault

>I have le ebin superior gentleman genetics
>That's why I really care about gaming journalism
>Only women could possibly disagree with me because they're the enemy!!

but gamers are dead rite?

Your blue hair dye is showing...

Lie down. Your diaper needs changing.

Come on. It's a funny webm. We know video gamers are a waste of life, but this is hysterical

To accept that reality is not as it is presented by the mainstream.

It is a long dark path seeking painful truths instead of happy lies.

You know, ABDL would probably be the best fetish community, by far, if there were any actual women who were into it.

Fine youre just a commie faggot then
Video games and addictions to them are a symptom of modern degeneracy and the quest to kill western civilization
They got chased into that safe space by culture hating them
Give young white men more control of their lives and theyll want to do important things again

being this new<

When i see how rabblerousing everyone is post-gamergate, im really thankful the culture vultures overstepped and revealed their hand.

Here is an actual woman.

>least productive hobby there is
Says this while spending his time on an anime image board that has different boards discussing what a children's cartoon character did wrong and massive shitposting.
At least with games, you improve yourself with strategy learning, game theory understanding, and improving reaction time.

t. roastie

jim's e3 streams were /comfy/

so, just for arguments sake... how is playing games more unproductive that, say, going to concerts?

LEMME SHOW YOUUUUUU

didn't he only do 2 despite labeling them 1/4 and 2/4?

Those eyes are massively weird. Almost like the crazy is leaking into them.

>controller
nice b8

You can see the broken poorfags whose parents didnt love them enough to buy them a console from a mile away. Good luck at therapy, you walking diaster areas

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw

>chads play consoles
unironically true oddly enough

This. It all started with gamergate in 2014.

Only because they were taking redpills from the conspiracy "theorists".
Don't forget those who questioned every narrative discovered the redpill.