I don't know if the new American Horror Story is tongue in cheek shitting on liberals or what

Because some of the lines are so delusional that the writers have to be aware of it or they truly are insane.
>"I won't believe anything until I hear Rachel Maddow say it; she's the only one I trust."
>Screaming, "Go to hell Huffington Post! Fuck you Nate Silver! Oh my God, how could they be so wrong about this?"
>"Merrick Garland. What's gonna happen with Merrick Garland?"
>Little boy tells his dyke parents "I don't want you to not be married anymore."
>Dyke to her boy, "Come on honey, a picture of a bare breast or an erect penis never hurt anyone."
>"What if I get pregnant now, where will I get an abortion?"
>"What is wrong with CNN for not giving us a trigger-warning before they announce the results?"
>"Proudest moment of my life was when Lena Dunham retweeted me. I got almost 6,000 followers from that...just...not enough to elect the first women president."

They can't be serious, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.surf:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never watched the show. It sounds like a comedy.

What's it about?

No shitting, that's how they want the world. They want the horror you don't like to the reality.

Do you think geeky writers want Chad thundercock or the bullys who are white to rule the world? These geeks can't grow up and move on like well-adjusted adults and so they shit on civilization.

Equal miserably for all.

Don't watch it.

The left wants you to watch it. They want you to identify with the white "Sup Forums" guy. They'll suck you in with the first episodes and make the liberals appear weak and stupid. But by the end of the season, they'll force a storyline that leads the "Sup Forums" guy to "come to terms with his demons" like in American History X.

That's why their shilling this show on our board. They want anons to watch it and feel bad about themselves as the story progresses. They want us to think that our beliefs are irrational and the product of fear or loneliness or whatever. Don't fall for the jews' tricks.

And they are shilling this hard. Right now (over the past two hours) there has been one case of purely random spam ("roast me, I'm hot"), three or four simultaneous Chuck Schumer meeting photo threads, and at least three HEY DO YOU GUYS WATCH AHS spamthreads. There is also a discussion on Sup Forums but it's appropriate there.

>They want you to identify with the white "Sup Forums" guy

If that's the case I'm not sure having him smear cheetoes on his face and scream IT'S YUUUGEE is going to do the trick

Honestly for all I know they're taking the piss now. What do they have to lose?

>>Little boy tells his dyke parents "I don't want you to not be married anymore."
Why the fuck is LGBT against Trump again?
He supported gay marriage back when Hillary and Obama were against it.
At worst he is indifferent to their group because who really gives a shit anymore, it is 2017, you already have your god damn rights, stop being little crybaby bitches and get over yourselves.
If the most important thing in your life is your sexual orientation you need to fucking neck yourself.
>LGB
I am fine with homosexuals, I just fucking hate the gay community.
>T
It is a mental illness, and that is perfectly fine. less than 1% of people think they were born the wrong gender, thus it is not fucking normal. Unless it is a meme, then the solution is fire.
People don't shit on dementia patents, the only ones that do are assholes.
>Q
Fucking attention seeking snowflakes. If gender is a social construct then just stop being a little crybaby bitch and act like your set of genitalia
>oh today I think I will wear a dress, I'm not trans you bigot, I just feel like being an attention whore.
I wonder what is right? 10,000 years of history, or some pedophile with (((Money))) in his last name.

100% this
it will just turn into more emotional blackmail white men are evil bullshit.

>>He doesn't smear Cheetos all over his body and throw bags of piss at beaners

Breddy much this , just more 'programming' for the brainwashed masses. I saw one or two episodes of the season with Lady Gaga and it was some of the faggiest shit I've ever witnessed

I kinda want to watch it now that OP made it sound hilarious as fuck

It’s no coincidence this just aired and today Sup Forums and 8 were bombarded with cucks. All thos threads earlier today after the hoopla about American horror story mentioning these sites and the liberal muh Nazis garbage

liberal culture has swallowed and becomes it's own self parody.

it's like all the times someone says they have a "modest proposal" in a respectable tone without realizing the first modest proposal advocated eating children.

It caused me belly aching laughs.

Even if they don't like Sup Forums's politics, there is at least an appreciation for our sense of humor. the characters are literally Sup Forums memes and it's obvious that some of the writers at least, have browsed Sup Forums.

The best part is that the humor has gone over all the libs heads and they don't get that their heroes are caricatures.

why are comics always written by faggots?

>Why the fuck is LGBT against Trump again?
Pic related.

i'm jew proof my man.

This: What they don't realize is that there's no going back from the redpill. Once you're awake to the realities of the world, in particular the Jewish realities-- you're immune to their propaganda.

As always, the golem backfires on the Jew. This will only turn even more and more people to our side. Keep doubling down, kikes.

we were all normies once. i welcome their cuckery because i know we will win. play the long game.

>They can't be serious, right?
They are.

Holy shit, did you put all those ((())) in your post or did I?

I hope I haven't been posting on the same board as someone with dyed hair who is a male. I hope none of you look like this.

It cannot be anything other than dark comedy. I'm watching it now and laughing my ass off.

Stop shilling your gay show, sage

last three were jokes. the girl who said it is a sociopath playing on the girl she was talking to's fears.

I agree with what you're trying to say though, OP.

it's hollywood normies who've never experienced discomfort in their entire lives trying to tell stories about fear and discomfort, under the 'horror' genre. Season 2 Asylum is pretty good desu but everything else is basic.

Yeah but that's the point, they make the left seem funny and retarded in the beginning only to turn the plot around at the end.
Like user said.

OP has zero in his post, that is all just your coincidence detector going off

wtf? are you using an app?

If OP did it you would have 6 around (((BERG))), right?

>Dyed hair
>Wearing makeup
>Brown hollow eyes
>Processed kike snacks
>Soyboi physique
What is there to identify with? I haven't even seen the show and I already hate him.
Looks more like an antifa commie shitkicker

Dude if a gay horror show can change your ideology you haven't been thinking enough.
They are pissing into an ocean here. An ocean of piss.
We will change them.

Haha when I saw him I immediately thought of that aposematism infograph.

>You are afraid
>We are not
>While apparently requesting more cops to protect a kike-pit
'ok'

>implying I'd risk going to jail just because a nigger said something to me that hurt my feelings
Why are political comics always the biggest strawmanfest? Do they not have any good points or is it just an easy paycheck?

AHS has got to be the jewiest show on the air.

>not being irredeemable already

>"Go to hell Huffington Post!

>1.6%

Unbelievable

bit.surf:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

Don't think it works with BERG, maybe berg, or Berg?
Although isn't Berg also a Nordic name? Ya know, like iceberg.

I watched a few episodes of this years ago. The entire show is deranged. Pieces of the plot change each episode, major events suddenly just didn't happen after a few episodes, like the writers forgot about them. It's a really odd show. Anyone get the appeal to it? Don't even hate it just don't get it.

fucking saved. The only good thing to come from this show lol.

everyone watching this (((trash))) is going in the FEMA camps :)

I enjoyed season 2 and then it started going downhill so quickly that by S5 the first 10 minutes of the first ep involved a dude getting raped to death up the ass by a demon. Kinda stopped watching at that point, as it was obviously at peak dildo and unlikely to ever go back down.

This. You nailed it. Fucking faggots were never accepted so they want to burn in all down.

Poe's Law, illustrated.