I'm going to cum in your muff

I hope you like that kind of thing

Right in the muff

Judy Hopps

anyone seeing an increase in dirt bikes driving around

this kills the britpol

First for some shite or other

>Based Putin
Retarded much? He's homophobic Justin Trudeau. From 85% to 65% ethnic Russian under his rule

chinese fidget spinners

>65% ethnic Russian
source? last time i checked russia was 81% russian

Where's his 6 other friends? I hope Snow White kicks his ass when he gets home.

>65% ethnic Russian

How the hell did that happen Boris? I've always liked Russians.

Not particularly. Pikeys?

We like you too.

t. Half Russian

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

I don't think jihadis are irrational. Some are. Most of the ones fighting are off their minds on drugs. Infact most of the extreme atrocities were probably caused by the drugs more than the ideology. Cannabis can cause terrible mental illness down the road and Britain is doomed.

Why is a Putin such a qt 3.14? I would accept his Slavic pats.

i keep seeing lil 125ccs driving around all over the place, no plates or helmets, police dont care, thinking about getting one desu, looks handy

Am i losing my mind of is the BBC now just printing gibberish?

Holy fucking shit Jan! Where did that come from. Have you changed your mind on brexit yet?

Friendly reminder that just because it has a Russian flag, doesn't mean that its not a cockhole, libshit or a faggot.

You can have my Celtic-Slavic pats.

its for our new blacky friends who cant spell or write properly

Chechens and other ethnic groups that Russia houses

Wasn't he a transvestite and was murder... I mean enriched by a 26 y/o refugee child?

T-thanks Manx-Slav-kun. . .

There are a few around here, we do have a pikey problem though so desu, its that.

There Are some polish lads here who are giving it the big one riding about town on mobility scooters

if only I had a phone to record them

It can't be 65%. . . The largest minority are the Tartars and they aren't a few percentages.

Wow wtf

Not an increase. I live on the edge of a town in a more rural area. Cunts on bikes charging round fields most nights, and they have been for years and years. This year I have been creative and after the farmer cut down loads of trees and left wood everywhere, I've since left logs in the tracks they use and fun stuff like that because the police do fuck all about it, but to be fair without a helicopter out they wouldn't catch them. Winter will be quiet and comfy, though

polaks here all gather at the football pitch and play some ball, then sit around til 1am blasting shitty polish rap, when will the deportations start

Part Ukrainians and shitskins who list themselves as Russian on Census do not represent the racial reality. Is America really 77% White?
Open borders with China, Central Asia, Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine and native conquered races breeding

You seen that earlier, huh? Hope that satisfies your curiosity, potato-kun. : )

smokin a phat doob

bit of green is good

taken a phat dab

layin waste 2 dat LSD tab

bit o green ne'a hurt nobode

i like dis cuz im sik wid a cuddy

>mfw MPs slaggin off Russia ruined a business deal ending my company

Man i just want to trade track suits with you guys, apparently you hack those as well.

once did that in these woods that came from a field as you approached the woodland, you cant see shit since it gets dark so quickly, put a big pile of logs and shit in there, heard a crash hours after while walking the dog

H-hai. . .Don't worry, I hold your pats with the same gravitas as that from a full-blooded Anglo. . .

damn son BTFO twitter is the ULTIMATE battleground of the modern age

faggots should be killed

>Chechens
1% of Russia.
>other ethnic groups
The biggest ones are tatars at 4% and ukranians at 2%, the rest are smaller than 1% of the population.

america is more like 70% white in reality

oh yeah, saw armed police the other day too bois

Hmmm, does he live in London? Wonder what his Mayor's views are on the same issues, and I wonder who he voted for in that election?

dem man nah hear de newspeak lingo dingo

>Census do not represent the racial reality
But your words do? Shut the fuck up and go cry to sosach.

I saw a polish bird in a pink tracksuit, shot me straight back to 2001

Going back to Uni as a masters student next week. I'm 31. Fucking dreading it in a way.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4DpuxObzlM

posting this FT video here they talk about britain in the 70's in an attempt to summon designated leftist back to these threads

What in?

Not old at all senpai.

Then who are the largest non Russian demographic?

31 is nothing lad - what are you going to be studying broadly speaking?

No, no...Celtic-Slav pats will always be second best. Milk those Anglos dry, take those headpats.. they rightfully belong to you.

Law.

Ta. I feel I though. What makes it worse in a way is I've already taught uni classes but I need the masters if I want to lecture as a career.

What the fuck is wrong with Ganesh's head. Holy shit. He looks like that shopped Richard spencer meme.

Not heard a crash, although I did see a biker killed when I was a kid outside my house. Because I am also semi rural, I get bikes screaming past in the summer months at 100+. The roundabout further down has claimed about 3 bikers in the last couple of years though. I doon't mind the good bikers, they do exist, but when I see or here a fresh organ donor screaming down the roads I pray for a bang

>The biggest ones are tatars at 4% and ukranians at 2%

More like 30-40%?
Hahahahhahahanaahananahanan. Russia is becoming very diverse, and it must, otherwise it won't survive

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.

>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

>It’s impossible(!!!) to know the exact level of Chinese migration into the Russian Far East; Russia has not run a census in over a decade. But by all indications, a significant river of people is surging across the border.

>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the DOMINANT ETHNIC group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, LESS than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims

I thought you were leaving and trying to self improve. Shoo shoo.

Tartars, I believe.
H-hai, the Anglo will learn to fear the Mick, to submit his tribute of pats to us. . .

archive.is/MFHlF

Human one - Germans, shitskin variety - Tatars, Chinks, Ukrainians and Armenians

I'm not that user. I acknowledge I'm here forever but have gotten a bit more /fit/ (17 kilos since april) and some money behind me. Seeing as it's comfy hours anyone mind if I ask some advice?

Fuck off out of britpol Russian shills. Or atleast get a vpn. We're enlightened tier here. We only care about Russia as long as Russia benefits us and expect Russia to do the same. So fuck off.

Yes, I did read your post. So Ukranians are the largest immigrant nationality?

>one dude said something
HOLY SHIT THATS SERIOUS DATA RIGHT THERE
Kys fucking imbecile.

Go on then

Are you that larping invernesian?

justicemap.org/

>Reminder that a speech from Farage is Hate Speech

vid.me/Tz3bn

>""""""Russian""""" government is more reliable than former Immigration Ministry employees
Hmmm, I smell Putinbot. Your time is coming, the ropes are long

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian Jew Margarita Simonyan, RT director

This.

Ta.

I'm going back to school as I've had what you might call a career break. For five years.

Short version. Dad drops dead. Parents divorced. About same time Mums partner starts beating her. Have to leave my career plans. Rebuild family, put sister through uni and run the family business. Mum is now retired. Sister married. I'm trying to find a way to sell this in a job interview.
What I won't be mentioning is got a drink problem and tried to top myself in January. Quit drinking now.
>why am I asking you cunts
You might be neets but you're a helpful lot.

Abominations who larp as ethnic Russians in Far East are mixed with Ukrainians, so off to Sarmatian camp they go. Not a part of Baltoslavic-Nordic Russian blood family. Russia is literally the France of Slavic nations

>"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all"

>source only other Sup Forums threads.

I've reported you to Putin-Sama, straight to gulag with you.

Was that video yours or just one you uploaded?

All these anti-Putin shills. CIA is very busy by the looks of it.

What is your thoughts on Dugin? Would be interesting to here an opinion on him from a Russian liberal

*hear

>Chinese 28,943 (0.02%)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Ethnic_groups

sure they're taking over the far east

Twatters LGBT community are attempting to derail the Moggmentum hashtag with degeneracy.
Not imagining that this will just push centrist mogg fans from twitter over to the purity of Sup Forums, with all its horsefuckery and swastikas.
Anyway I'd like to welcome any new twitter mogg fans we have here, be sure to check out a redpill thread whilst you're here, just to get settled in. Theres a lot of stuff about jews.

Well what do you need advice about?

>Russian government is less reliable than a dude that got fired from it
Does he has any data to back up his claim? No? Then i guess its empty air and you're a gullible retard.

>2010
a lot can change in a few years, just look at what happened to us

How does that sound as a story in a job interview sense. I'm trying to start selling myself.

FSB are on their way, comrade.

>Theres a lot of stuff about jews.
I am laughing without control or restraint and genuinely have tears in my eyes

Uhm, that same website that sources citizen demographics on (((Russian Census))). Same website that shills for Holohoax. Very reliable
Part tatar schizo mudblood

Liar and sell yourself as a god.

The sad thing is that by Irish standards on abortion Mogg would probably be a liberal, since he thinks the law ultimately should be respected.

Oh right

theguardian.com/careers/careers-blog/minimising-problems-on-a-cv

it's his back up channel, says in the description

This seems appropriate.

So is the average ethnic Russian a fan of destabilizing Europe and cozying up to muzzies and chinks?

Ta. For all we rip on the guardian there's some not bad articles.

Digits of truth

I quite like the way we slate the Guardian, yet use and abuse it when it's in our interests to.

We are the best at everything vodka, tracksuit and hacking related. Sorry to hear about your company, friend.