Hurricane Irma is GODS WRATH

Accept the truth annons. God is angry with america and his mercy has run dry. Now we will all face his wrath. The land of sin is being cleansed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/06/donald-trump-wants-permanent-daca-deal-where-everybody-is-happy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is fake

So 70% of Puerto Rico is underwater?

Are you retarded?

I dont believe anything cnn says. Its probably 70% above water

Hurricanes are a social construct

Remember anons, CNN is always fake news!

(I wish)

spics don't realize that God despises and rebukes their paganistic tendencies. Not only are they catholic which is pagan in and of itself, but they still cling onto their stupid aztec shamanism.

CNN is the most unreputable source in news.
Sage

Why dont natural disasters ever happen in middle east or north africa where it wouldnt even matter

But all the hurricanes that struck the US this season went through areas that are usually filled with minorities. So by your logic, you are stating god is purging the US of minorities effectively making him /ourguy/? I think this user is on to something.

If 70% was submegered that would equate to millions of people dead, wouldn't just be a simple headline like that.

Puerto Rico literally has fucking mountains all over it. If a bunch of dumb nigger spics are too dumb to leave their homes and stay with relatives or friends in the mountains I ain't got no sympathy. Fuck them and fuck the governor for not making mandatory evacuations

Forget about natural disasters. God has punished the muslim world with violence and warfare.

Fake and gay.
>implying god is a wom-

Fake.

Fuck you too mang

Gad hates despacito

here's the order of happenings i'm hoping for outside of the hurricane:
1. attack north korea
2. civil war
3. yellowstone

so far just niggericans and the scum of south florida

seriously though if niggerico sank into the sea who exactly would care? it'd be one problem solved

yeah it's going to cleanse florida of jews.

full blown shoah, but you know the kikes were probably the 1st to flee

We Floridians went red you faggot. The Anglo/Cuban vote countered the Jews and nigs last year.

Cubans went 58% for Trump.

Don't worry, God will catch up with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA

it's not god's wrath. it's engineered by satanists.

no i know. i like florida, just not the jewy parts. you should flee now. survive. also get us some good youtube footage.

Puerto Rico isn't American, but meh, I accept this.

God doesn't exist, take the hardest redpill for you religious anons to swallow, HE DOESN'T EXIST

>god is angry with america so he nukes puerto rico

ok

Heading up to Orlando with friends, where with luck it'll weaken insofar as not to fuck up the electrical grid too much. If not, then we have friends in South Carolina.

The nig chimp out in West Palm and Ft. Lauderdale is going to be insane. This area has one of the widest disparities of wealth on the country. All the Boomer Jews and other New York retiree scum collecting their Social Security shekels are going to find out exactly what the Second Amendment was for.

It's not just the Jews. The smug Boomer retirees hoarding up all the money is easily the worst thing about this great state, along with how bad the black areas are.

How do you know?

who said I gave any fucks about Trump? he was better than HRC but still totally kiked. this isn't r the donald

let's hope

wait a minute... U.S Virgin Islands?
Does the USA have islands there too?
What is that? A colony?

Trump backs the RAISE Act and ended DACA. He's officially /ourguy/ again. You're on the wrong board.

Or magneticfields over the Atlantic causing storms

Its where American virgins go on holiday to get the black cock they crave.

There is no god an you're a fucking retard.
Read a book, and no I'm not talking about your bible of lies.

>There is no god
Prove it heathen.

>God is angry with Puerto rico

*fixt
And totally understandable

Can it shill

42 U.S. Code § 5207 - Firearms policies
(a) Prohibition on confiscation of firearmsNo officer or employee of the United States (including any member of the uniformed services), or person operating pursuant to or under color of Federal law, or receiving Federal funds, or under control of any Federal official, or providing services to such an officer, employee, or other person, while acting in support of relief from a major disaster or emergency

>JUST GOOGLE IT!

Irma is God's revenge for all the shitty Michael Bay TMNT movies.

>mfw my boss is on vacation in Puerto Rico

Youre not wrong.

>OMG GUIZE ITS THE WRATH OF GAWD
It turns out He actually wanted us to perform MORE abortions. "How can it be murder if it's just a clump of cells? LOL" t. God

c'mon annon, planets are NASA's lies.
Look around you and see the flat horizon.

no shit, virtually every image is fake news on this board

>live on a mountain during a huricane

Get out.

Trump ended the program by not taking new applications but anyone already enrolled can fucking reapply. so basically it's nothing.

and this sounds a lot like amnesty.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/06/donald-trump-wants-permanent-daca-deal-where-everybody-is-happy/

sorry but that isn't exactly what he promised is it? I fucking didn't vote for amnesty. if you want a circle jerk go back to ledit

2 more hurricanes have formed with another forming.

Cat 2, Cat 1 and Tropical storm currently coming in behind.

Miami warned if winds stay at same rate the 30+cranes in the city could topple and smash into all the buildings as they are only built for 140mph maximum not 190mph.

without doubt that's God's work.

Shit, God must really hate Despacito

Good luck paying back all that debt now...They are going to be crying for statehood...

Most of the islands are underwater. The PM of Barbuda and Antigua retracted his statement of "little damage".

Richard Bransons home has been completely flattened aswell. £85mn down the drain.

Wherever will they find enough landscapers to repair the damage?

>God is sending Hurricanes to all the states that went MAGA

There is a God and he is punishing the wicked people of America for electing such an evil man.

This guy knows whats up

Puta Ricans and Floridians aren't Americans, they are Spics. If you see somone with white skin in Florida, they are Jewish and not racially White.

Go back to your grave, Grandpa Phelps.

>Florida's east coast to be impacted
NO, WEST, WEEEEST

And what if Branson himself?

>dodging hurricanes left and right
>even if we did get hit, they would do like $20 worth of damage

fuck those caribbean shitholes up so we can gobble up more international business and tourism

LOL

Oh noooooees. Not Puerto Rico!

>THERE IS NO SCIENCE UNLESS ITS GIVING US V.R., FUTA HENTAI !!
THERE IS NO SCIENCE UNLESS ITS GIVING US V.R., FUTA HENTAI !!

Irma is so powerful autists are sexualizing her.

Meanwhile, according to CNN, just because a hurricane might be named after a girl doesn't mean it can't have a oenis and therefore be automatically a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ball of anger like the typical crazy unstable white male.

THICC

>Oh my, look at that phallic landmass jutting into the Caribbean. Think you can handle me big boy?

needs a dick jizzing onto a city and flooding it

>don't pay denbts
>get reckd
World's smallest violin, etc.

Here's the happening thats happening now
>Americans are been put into FEMA camps.

National Guard has seized their guns, now hoarding into camps...

Remind me what the nuremburg laws were?

I fucking love humans.

Kek.

>God is angry
just like 80% of Sup Forumstards that don't have a m8
and (((they))) are extremely pissed
so (You) can imagine the ire of god

shit this is just the beginning, shit don't get real for 2 weeks

I went up a mountain in puerto rico once.
They had warning signs posted about a chupacabra at the entrance lol.

>muh September 23rd
stop this meme

>Giving credit to your Jew God instead of the real God

>blocking out the name

Faggot should be lynched by the internet as he rightfully deserves.

It's actually Guabancex, ancient Caribbean goddess of the Huraca'n (uh-rah-kah-an), a Taino (native Caribbean) word that means wind center.

I live 2 minutes from the beach on the left side of the island. Curently the time is 9:39 as I write this. It is raining and it is windy. No flooding or property damage so far. Irma is currently passing near the North but is still in the ocean and moving away from PR as it heads to Mami.

JUST

>There is r34 of a hurricane that is likely to have killed or kill tens if not a few hundred people
>I fucking swear this goddamn world we live in

>meme
Don't be naive, look around you

Any news on damage in north part?

>Move to Puerto Rico, goy

If by "God" you mean the accumulated thoughtform of Christian and Islamic worship/meme magic directed and controlled by the Jews, then yes. Keep up that prayer power!

And microwave power increasing the temperature of the clouds in conjunction with rapid evaporation on the ground to lift said moisture up.

Shits man made.

>Three branches will become one.
>An island will drift away.

Ooga booga booga booga fucking nig nog bix nood booga booga flip flop flimmedy flam gibsmedat *smackslips* das rite

ULTRACANE

It's like South Park and Stan at the bank with his grandma's cheque
>I'd like to deposit Puerto Rico bls
>AAAAAAAAND IT'S GONE

Miami user here sitting all cozy in my highrise in a zone B evacuation zone. Looks like a normal day still to me, not much going on along the highway.

I'm planning to stream the destruction.

That might be fake, but this isn't. Seriously, if you live underneath this thing as it passes over you're fucked.

listen here, I'm running FOX news 24/7 and they haven't reported any such thing, therefor this is wrong