Alpha males in the U.S.A - Who are they?

Who wears the pants in house U.S.A?
Is it AIPAC? Is it Hollywood Jews? or Is it Celebrity Blacks?
Who really are the American Alpha Males?

Pic Related. Celebrity Black Jamie Foxx who has been cuckolding Tom Cruise for years has decided to publicly recognise Tom Cruise's ex wife Katie Holmes as a member of his growing harem of white female sex partners

Tom Cruise fucks 20 year old models. Katie Holmes aged like milk. What are cucks so delusional?

Femanon here,

I had my first BBC experience when I was 18. Everything about him just exuded confidence and dominance like I had never seen from other boys before.It stretched my pussy out and I orgasmed nearly the entire time. Ever since then I could never get pleasure from an average white cock ever again, despite finding white guys more attractive. I am 26 now and have been with over 60 black guys, never once getting an STD or being abused by them (at least, not against my will). I will probably settle down with a nice, tame white guy with a good job and stable future in a few years, but I will never fully be rid of the pleasures a large, throbbing cock on a well built black man can provide me.

>femanon here

there is no such thing as an alpha male you faggot

How many niggers do you think tom cruise has killed irl.

I bet scientologists do all kinds of shit like that.

>le fucking models meme

Guy lost the love of his life and the mother of his children, is stuck in a cult and is delusional about it.
Whiteys get cucked just face it my guy

>mfw sempai betrayed me

Tom problably is being cucked since they worked together.

>Guy lost the love of his life

lol spic is so emotional. did the story hit home

Jesus Christ dude you just larped as a woman that fucks black guys.

This is levels of faggotry I didn't know were possible.

Copypasta? Bot?

>tom cruise fucks male models
ftfy

>tom cruise is white ppl
is this the new Sup Forums is one person?

Who and who?

>switching topics
kek

Look at the cankles on that bitch lmao

thanks, now i know the term for my hate

Cruise Fucks then dumps

kidman
cruze
holmes (wtf did he see in this rake anyway shes a fuggo)

>I orgasmed nearly the entire time.
I see.

>ywn be fucked by tom cruise

Feelsgoodman

How can the "Patriot" be a chad if they lost like twice as many men on the ground?

>Taking a kike's sloppy seconds

There is no such thing as a jewish alpha male. Clearly you have never met a jew before