Ben Shaprio OWNS Trump on Twitter!

>S-S-SHUT UP BEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Politics/Trump-Budget-Right-GOP/2017/03/13/id/778323/
youtube.com/watch?v=VClzcXkZ-8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I literally do not care about this women-tier bullshit. Either Trump does what he says or he doesn't. No "b-but it looks like-" bullshit.

Shapiro knows globalism when he sees it.

This.

Kikes predicting the future of the trump presidency has been a dismal enterprise so far.
Tell me when the laws get passed.

Glad he's making deals and getting things done, republicans can learn a thing or two from what he's accomplishing with the democrats. Negotiating to raise the debt ceiling, secure funding for hurricane victims and pushing forward a congressional solution to DACA is impressive.

>The POTUS made bipartisan deals to effectively govern

fuck off kikes

Whether we like Shapiro or not, he's right. Trump is bending the knee to the neocons

trump bent the knee to the establishment? shocking!

This would be the Ben Shapiro who forced a mentally ill woman to file a false police report?

BUT HOW COULD HITLER BE A CENTRIST???

fuck off shills, he's making the good deals we wanted when we elected him. TO GET STUFF DONE.

okay, it's not like DACA isn't a major humanitarian issue. Congress would re-enshrine it whether he "called for" them or not.

haha he mispelled Pepsi

I don't really follow politics

Is Trump doing a good job as president?

This.
It's great optics making DACA permanent, not to mention how many hispanics will be lining up to vote for Trump after this. Great political move and I wish he would have done it a lot sooner.

Fuck Ben Tapir-o.

There was Gorsuch and literally nothing else of note.

Michelle Fields never happened, Bennyboyco. Everything you say counts for nothing now. You did it. So much winning!

If congress does not re-instate DACA and Donald does, he will put himself in a position to win 2020. This could be some 15D chess shit.

>how many hispanics will be lining up to vote for Trump
They're not smart enough for that.
You give these people an inch and they'll never stop, that's what rtd doesn't realize.

>bending the knee to the neocons
he's way past that. more like he giving a big wet kiss to the worst of the democrats.

I'm not happy but when the GOP is fucking it all up for the voters oh fucking well.
Ben is such a faggot he speaks with out thinking ahead.

>150 retweets
that's like his entire synagogue . Trump is garbage, though. I don't need a jew to confirm it for me

We'll probably come to find out Gorsuch is a crypto liberal faggot as well

False Christian traitor.

It depends on what your parameters for good president are.
If slowing down debt, decreasing illegal immigration or being the better option are part of what you believe is a good government, then yes.

Literally shit we didn't want. If I wanted more mexicans than I would have voted for hillary.

We're not getting "more" we're just legalizing the ones we have. Huge difference moron.

>Republicucks shit on Trump for a year
>Starts working with Democrats
>Republicucks asshurt

raising the debt ceiling isnt good

alt-liters like you are going to be leftists by the end of trump's term if you change your opinions on everything to cover for his incompetence

Congress can always just vote to deport them. I'm sure ole Ben will be shilling for muh conservative values and muh rule of law right up until he's pogromed by illiterate amerindian savages.

Bout to get necklaced by natural conservatives.

What exactly is Shapiro talking about here? I don't really follow specific burger politics that closely.

literally nothing happens if DACA isn't re-instated

fucking kill yourself

you're right, there is a difference

legalizing the ones we have is worse than getting more illegals

>If we do what the democrats want, maybe they'll vote for us!!!
BRB killing myself

Wtf? Why didn't I vote democrat? At least they can get shit done. Reps cant even vote on their own stuff they would have passed a year ago.

Oh man another person talking about literally everything Trump does. Wheres the twitter account that lets me know whenever Trump farts. Can I get up to date tweets about whenever he takes a shit? Just think that the president of the United States with shit upon the most executive toilet around at least 600 times going by 1 poop every 2 days

Three hurricanes coming and billions will be spent on recovery. This is a good a time as any to raise the debt ceiling.

He's asshurt that Trump isn't a budget hawk and is returning the business of making laws to our congress. If Ben had a shred of decency in his body he'd be "calling balls and strikes" but he's judging Trump against Ben's own superior plan that he outlined.

Ben embodies every inch of the culture of critique. Guy has all the greatest ideas and instead of spending his time actually trying to affect policy he just whines into a microphone that others are unprincipled. He deserves every antisemetic cartoon that's ever been sent his way.

Silly Ben! Pol is like a Warhammer game of Orks and Goblins and friends vs. the world.

You would think it was Slaneesh or something Chaos but you would be wrong. The real life equivalent of those types are the Black Ops G-Men or the Fag who joined ISIS and shot up the Orlando Fag Club. Now that's some Slaneesh weirdness.

Pol is more like: "You see a horde of techno marines coming towards you that are really trolls dressed as techno marines. Some of their weapons still function and it looks like some sinister hooknosed fellows are directing them from above. Also present are several Giants and a bunch of angry, rough looking humans with random weapons (including one or two sci fi looking guns and a bunch of normie guns) who said "Fuck it, lets go kill some normies." You have a pack of lies and a 40 oz of malt liquor. What is your next move?

That's why pol can't be "beaten." Pol is the symptom of the chaos of modern society, not the cause. When pol dies, another form takes its place. The problems that have caused pol are not just going to disappear.

Only reaganite cucks give a shit about "fiscal conservatism" and the 20th iteration of "AMNESTY DON" will be bullshit as always

Not a fan of Ben Shapiro he was a Cruz Cuck all the sudden 4chaners panic and side with the (((guy))) Take it easy folks. Trump's already decreased 100 billion dollars worth of government spending and in just six months. Brought back tens of billions in investment and he's already slowing illegal immigration just by ICE arrests and the mere threat of illegal arrest. He's letting DACA expire. Stay the fucking course pussies he can't do everything you want in just a few months. will take years.

Here you go

Not like conservatives are out there helping Trump.

>t. heartless shill
fuck off back to shareblue

you're definitely some shitskin beaner living somewhere in the south probably california. amnesty for you subhumans is the biggest mistake possible for america. you people have subhuman iq only 1 or 2 points above niggers. you're totally worthless outside of picking fruits and living off welfare. you don't need to exist or live in america. begone fruit picking goblin spawn.

>Bout to get necklaced by natural conservatives.
>pogromed by illiterate amerindian savage
one of the best bantz i ever saw posted on Sup Forums. you got talent

Oh Fuck Off, raising the debt ceiling is a MUST unless you want the economy to take a hit. Why don't you stop voting for people that spend more and more of our money, bitch? Why don't YOU fucking run?

stop falling for Shippy ben Skippy's bait. Of course he's loyal to none other than the matron queen of zion. He's D&C in human form, and you would be better served by simply ignoring him.

He also wrote articles on how the expulsion of Germans from Eastern Europe (which probably killed as many if not more people than the Shoax ever did) was a good thing and Israel should do the same to any and all Arabs.

If you really want to wind him up ask him who he would support if the USA and Israel fought a war.

He's not wrong, even though he's a pompous little kike. September is reminding me of April. Trump is disappointing me again.

Not an argument

It's pretty clear they're all out to get him. He is putting the ball in their court because they know they couldn't make a basket if their life depended on it. He is handing the rope they wanted to hang him with to them and saying, have at it.

Trump is Making America Great Again!!!!

Ben is a jealous little jewy kike shill!!!!

Oh so you think Congress after 30 some years is going to miraculously do comprehensive immigration reform in the next six months? Get a grip asshole.

>we
:^)

>Get a grip asshole.
Sounds like you're the one who needs to get a grip, faggot. I don't know how the end game is going to shape up, but the fact that he's making deals with Pelosi and Schumer is not good. Plus the congressional Republicans always cave into the Democrats' demands, so they very well could pass something bad in the near future.

Upset (((MolyJew))) quoting (((BenBot)))???

hes making the republicans nervous and jealous so that they will try harder to make him happy

(((Shapiro)))

>2020 election.
>Final debate.
>Dems send Zuckerberg.
>Cons send some random /pol neckbeard.
>Lolwut

Pretty much. Congress can't get shit done.

Do you remember what happened last time they failed to raise the debt ceiling you cunt? It was a fucking disaster and republicans looked horrible because of it.

The debt ceiling is in his interest. Maybe if you didn't vote for people like McCain we wouldn't have this issue.

Ben holy fuck you can't be serious.

hes an actual retard

The merchant is right though.

underrated

You cant win man.
Sit in deadlock and get nothing done
>"HAHAHAHAAH DRUMPF CANT DO SHIT"
Make some deals to get shit rolling
>"HAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF FUCKING TRAITOR"

>Congress can't get shit done.
and if they do for this issue, they prove they care more about illegal mexicans than American citizens getting healthcare and tax reform

I don't give a fuck about Republicans or how they look. They already look fucking terrible. Can't pass any of Trump's agenda. The Republicans do not share my beliefs. They are all moderate cucks.

Never voted for McCain and never would vote for that fuck.

>not realizing how Trump took the carrot away from the Republicans

The debt ceiling and Harvey aid was going to be attached to a Republican bill that was going to fund the federal government for a year, without Repeal and Replace, without tax reform and without southern border wall funding...

Trump has set 2 pieces on the chessboard. In 3 months, the issues of the debt ceiling will come up again, and Trump will not be at McConnell's and Ryan's mercy with Harvey aid...and the second chess piece will be time released in ,6 months, when DACA will officially expire.

This deal may look like Trump caved, when he sought the Democrats to cut this deal, and to cut the legs out from underneath the RINOs.

Trump is about to play some parliamentary poker with McConnel and Ryan 3-6 months from now.

Inb4 he becomes Hitler

>Trump sided with Schumer and Pelosi on debt ceiling increase
As opposed to siding with Paul Ryan who wanted a larger increase over a more extended period of time.

We've got the Texas disaster plus the imminent Florida disaster plus trying to reform taxes. Look, I'd rather they just crashed the system completely, but extending debt for a mere three months when two major disasters are happening seems about as innocuous as possible.

>Congress to enshrine DACA
BAKA @ anyone thinking Congress will be able to pass anything. BAKA BAKA BAKA

If Trump wanted DACA to persist, he wouldn't've even opened his damn mouth about it in the first place.

TOP KEK, user.

Trump is setting the RINOs up for some electoral pain during primary season.

I'll never get why people think Shapiro "works with facts, not feelings". If Cruz won the primaries and the election he would be twisting and spinning shit in his favour more than the worst T_D fanboy or CNN journalist.

this shifts the blame to the buttmad republicucks like ryan. i like it.

You realize he could repeal DACA with an executive order, right?

I won't take the opinion of someone that lied about an assault seriously in any way shape or form.

America has always raised the debt ceiling.

Why would Trump be any different?

>enshrine DACA
No, he didn't.
He purposely left it open-ended, what people see there says a lot about themselves.

>Trump laughing at angry Schumer
Yeah, really looks like he gives him a "big kiss".

I thought ben jewpiro didn't care about the browing of america?

>It's great optics making DACA permanent
nope. if he does he can go fuck himself. some of us remember that DACA is more about China, India, and several african countries more than fucking "mexico".

you fucking short memory morons

They think the funding for programs will come from magical unicorns and pixie dust.
When Trump tried to slash a fuckton of programs every 'MUH TRUE CONSERVATIVE' lined up around the block to start crying about it
newsmax.com/Politics/Trump-Budget-Right-GOP/2017/03/13/id/778323/

19 entire departments were to be slashed, over $3.6 trillion in debt reduced over 10 years due to the deficit alone
Not anymore thanks to conservacucks that ben shapiro worships

He knows they'll fail to pass immigration reform and he can blame them while he deports all the spics

I see this name from time to time, who is Ben and should I care?

I don't care about the Hispanic vote. He already got a decent amount of votes from Hispanics while running an anti-immigrant campaign during the election. The only way to get even more Hispanics is by becoming pro-immigrant, in which case he can fuck off.

Watch this video of Ben Shapiro talking about atheism and tell me if he puts facts before feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=VClzcXkZ-8Q

>Trump: IF congress doesn't act on DACA, I will!
>retards: HE WANTS TO ENSHRINE DACA!

how do you even get to this conclusion

(((Shapiro))) is a nevertrumper. Who cares what he thinks?

Good fuck the Germans faggot. The best Germans died faggot or got raped bitch. Are you feeling feels for Palestinian dogs? Fuck you zionism is best ally to white people. Walls for all of nationalism you commie Kraus

btw, shapiro is just butthurt that he lost his only writer worth anything at his shit outlet. Not only that, but he lost Nolte to Breitbart. Expect his analpain levels to skyrocket.

B-bhen, it time. Dahnald watch out!

Congressional Republicans have shit the bed.
Those fuckhead running on repeal and replace (McCain) and stabbed their constituency in the back, should be hung for treason.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's really the worst of (((Shapiro))). He is a total hypocrite (which his religion forbids, not that he cares). Watch his youtube primer on how to argue against the left some time. Everything he accuses them of doing, he does as soon as you bring up Israel.

>That photo is fucking terrifying

fuck off

He gave Congress the opportunity to show their hand before the midterms...if they pass DACA, all the Rhinos will be spotted and he'll veto the bill and laugh while doing it - as they lose in the midterm to the likes of Kid Rock. Further asserting his dominence over the Republican party.

Literally draining the swamp.

Ben Shapiro is such a keike

what are we supposed to do? default?
he has to get the spending in check
they arent raising the debt ceiling just because