Why Are Politics So Interesting to Us?

For example, I'm a Janitor and nothing will ever effect me. I make very little money, don't get impacted by trade deals or anything, work for minimum wage. Nothing politically will ever change a thing about my life. Minimum wage is about the only thing and raising it will just raise prices a little bit. So I want an explanation on why me and other politics fans like it so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you lack the power process and need to identify with some movement/side/nation to satisfy it. Ask uncle Ted.

The same reason people get so invested in sports, video games, anime, etc... escapism

Some people like sports, some people like playing video games and watching other do it, some are obsessed with music and we simply love Politics. Watching a political debate between two candidates os the same for us as someone watching a game between two football teams. It's just entertainment.

This actually makes sense.

Because everyone seems to think they understand it, especially leftists/communists.

Because is very boring, so you need to something to get excited for.

Because it makes you feel powerful when in reality you are powerless.

I have the power of the vote. And that's all the power anyone has in our democracy.

We instictively can understand the fabric of society and how politics affect this fabric.

The mere act of observing or being interested in a political object, it's at the same time a political action on itself, therefore the act of finding politics interesting and shaping politics are the same act.

>politics fans

It's literally the understanding and learning of how people and society works, not some tabletop hobby difficult to get into. Stop being autistic.

>he thinks he lives in a democracy
>he thinks his vote matters

They are basically people who have never had to work for their own money until they are in mid/late 20s and have never known what's it like to think carefully before spending their own money. This is why you see faggots with dyed hair posting on their iPhones about how capitalism is bad. When I was 15-17 I was in the Red phase too until I started working and earning my own cash, and now I'm financially libertarian.

It's not really, it's just entertainment. I love politics especially when pepe the frog gets involved like Clintons alt-right speech. Also i was born with autism i can't just stop.

Then you don't understand anything. You are libertarian yet use government roads.

Political decision.
>lets import millions of muslim sandniggers and niggers
>oh but they are illiterate lazy monkeys that only want gibs and to rape
Another political decision:
>employ them as janitors in schools so they can do little work and have access to kids to rape
And there you are on the street with no job while your kid is being raped by the same sandnigger that took your job.

But there is more.
>how can we fund the gibs for more niggers and sandniggers
>lets stop giving welfare to people that really need it, like that janitor we fired

Continuation
>so there you are hungry stealing food or dying of hunger as a homeless man
>lets militarize the police and put spikes everywhere a homeless fag can sleep
>kill him if he steals or send him to my private prison

We realize there are things greater than just ourselves. We are the big picture people. it doesn't matter where you're from, who you are, or what you do... we are the people who understand our world isn't just a self-centred buble.

Must be tough going through life with this level of paranoia. Consider getting a real job

I said financially, as in lowering taxes, less give me dat, more economic freedom etc.

It's the same as any nerdy fucking fan group, filled with factions,egos, passion the whole human tableau. Its just that this nerdy hobby is the mechanism that drops the bombs, prints the money and runs the world. You're an autist, but a worthwhile autist.

We live in a represenrative democracy because pure democracy is just mob rule, and it fails every fucking time.
Even the ancient greeks knew this.

Your vote does matter.
Now stfu

Except that's not the case. I already work for minium wage so they wouldn't fire me for an immigrant. Also for a pretty diverse state I haven't really met or seen any minorities for a while, i see a black guy occasionaly

But why? Why should i give a shit about this society? That gives me no respect or anything

Oh

My heart went down when I read "your an autist" but the last few lines raised my esteem.

>we live in a representative democracy
So I guess corporate interests and Jews Jews aren't massively overrepresented in government because their vote matters just like everyone else's. Sup Forums btfo

it does make a difference. we're just used to living in a time when nothing matters, where the world is stable for eternity. That's never been normal. And it is ending.

Besides, politics has everything. Why pay attention to sports? Politics has sports in it already. It has physical sports in war, to the most extreme degree, it has intellectual combat, it has strategy, and it has interesting personalities going to extreme lengths to put forward their will on the world. What fictional movie has more drama than watching people livestream a riot? Especially if they're personalities you've listened to on podcasts and followed and even written back and forth with.

It involves everything else about human life, philosophy, art, are all related to politics.

Then there are the ones that never leave their crystal fortresses.
Surprised you have gimmedats in Israel

Because political disagreements stimulate your overdeveloped amygdala that you got by not getting laid enough in high school. Enjoy your lifetime of neurotic tendencies.

Those ones are in the twilight zone.

And there are gibs here, to the Orthodox Jews for sitting on their filthy asses all da and reading their retarded talmud

Most people who flock to extreme politics like communism or the alt right usually do so out of a desire to make up for their lack of character. It's a way of trying to make themselves more interesting by being edgy and allows them to feel a sense of importance. Real politics is mostly moderate, but moderate is reality and reality is boring. The political spectrum are far more interesting, but mainly for people out of touch with reality who are simply fantasizing and using politics for escapism as a hobby.

>not getting laid enough in high-school
>implying i ever got laid, in high-school or the 6 years I've spent out of high-school
I can tell you're a normalfag.

Moderate politics is way more interesting than boring extreme stuff since it actually affects policy.

Haven't you ever read Aristotle?

Man is a Political Animal it is his highest purpose.

No, never read it.

At least no sane person listens to them

Kill you're pathetic self, tool.
You do not get it. Try jump starting your brain with a book or a video game or some shrooms.

>is xenophobic
Try reading a book or crack open a libary book. You are xenophobic and therefor dumb,.

Hence it is evident that the state is a creation of nature, and that man is by nature a political animal. And he who by nature and not by mere accident is without a state, is either above humanity, or below it; he is the ‘Tribeless, lawless, hearthless one,’ whom Homera denounces—the outcast who is a lover of war; he may be compared to a bird which flies alone.

Now the reason why man is more of a political animal than bees or any other gregarious animals is evident. Nature, as we often say, makes nothing in vain, and man is the only animal whom she has endowed with the gift of speech. And whereas mere sound is but an indication of pleasure or pain, and is therefore found in other animals (for their nature attains to the perception of pleasure and pain and the intimation of them to one another, and no further), the power of speech is intended to set forth the expedient and inexpedient, and likewise the just and the unjust. And it is a characteristic of man that he alone has any sense of good and evil, of just and unjust, and the association of living beings who have this sense makes a family and a state.

But we have no power over politics, so why care?

>But we have no power over politics, so why care?
you are politics user. you cannot escape this fate

Yeah we do. What do you think happened during the last election? You don't think the actions of the regular people on each side affected the fact that Trump won? Besides voting, I mean the propaganda, the arguments normal people had with eachother, all of this? You think it was just fixed, or just random?

The 2016 election was the most exciting thing I ever saw.

yeah, being apathetic is just activism for the status quo.

You practice politics at your job, with your friends, your family. Your community. We all do. Sometimes we can effect change, sometimes not!
I'm fascinated by politics on a global/higher level because it's like watching a highwire act without a net. Plus all the shady shit hinted at behind the scenes is super intriguing.

>escape about the only form of pleasure in modern life
Why would i want that

Same but i think the deep state was behind it.

>xenophobic
Get cancer, cancerous tool.

MAAAAAT DAAAAMOOONN

Exactly. We are all political, we just aren't conscious of it, because we weren't educated to be, by design.

honestly, Until a few years back I made a point of not giving a shit about it.
But you start to see so much shit going wrong and degenerates getting their way because they exploit politics, that you are forced to care or just take it in the ass.

At the very least real life drama is way more interesting that faggy made up shit. That's why politics is cool even for plebs

>Why Are Politics So Interesting To Us?
>I'm a Janitor
most well-adjusted, attractive people don't concern themselves with politics, so then you have us

this is the redpill Sup Forums absolutely cannot handle

they 100% would hire a migrant over you, you realize 70% of workplaces LOVE to say they have a diverse workforce, you are #1 the easiest person to replace with a nigger or spic or mudslime, a lot of places also have racial qoutas

>don't get impacted by trade deals or anything
>company he works for gets moved to china
>now homeless
trade deals very much affect you idiot, even if it is the raising of products

Politics because more and more interesting the more you invest in your community.

If you are just an innawoods or under the radar type of guy, you probably won't see the appeal.

People who seek power tend to be drawn to politics.

*Politics becomes more and more interesting the more you invest in your community

exlain more about this please

Yeah that plus my extreme autism and disabilities is it

Indeed your vote matters. That's why I get so riled up about illegal votes.

Do you mind being a Janitor??

I fucking hate it. Not the actual job but it's so humilating when people find out your a janitor and then stop listening to you and then patrionize you by pretending your retarded.

>Nothing politically will ever change a thing about my life.

You are a fucking idiot if you believe that is true.

>taxes
>public services
>literally laws nigger
>price of items
>different industries/research get funded
>media gets censored or promoted
>sometimes fucking soviets come into your town and rape your mother and deport you to a labor camp

why don't you get a new job then?

Best ally is correct.

Even before Sup Forums I was always "into" politics the exact same way people are into sports. Memorizing wars the same way they remember key-games, our teams are political parties, our "players" are politicians.

They joy of Sup Forums is we can even interact with politics in some smol level. I've seen some of my own dank memes on CNN, BBC and VICE for example. It's like Fantasy Football in a wierd way.

Affect*

You're

I'm in this boat. I'm currently training to get a trade because I look around at the other janitors and realize I'm too smart to be there. I don't think I'm really smart or anything I'm just not being challenged. I was ok with this job when I was a bit more blue pilled and was ok with the idea of not trying hard enough to get anywhere

> I've seen some of my own dank memes on CNN, BBC and VICE for example

Which ones were yours?

Some of us hate Jewsraiel and plot its destruction knowing we can't win.

Because it's the only one that will higher me in walking distance, i can't drive.

Does anyone think having literal autism have something to do with loving politic? Especially far-right politics??

Congratulations, you like me are a junkie. Politics is as Thompson described better than sex. I would go so far as to say it is also better then football or any other activity it is the ultimate high. Thanks to the modern world I can from the comfort of my own home play amateur Goebbles and help shape the mind of a generation.

What could be better?

>implying we can't destroy Israel
Why not, senpai?

Fascism is the way forward. Nationalism too as well as stopping white genocide.

the only people that write political critiques are autists of the highest order

fucking this

Why are you a janitor?

Ex-con?

I can't pass the drivers test, i can only pass the learners permit so i can drive with someone else who has their full lisence.

>kill you're self
>like, just jump start your brain with some shrooms, maaan
no wonder an illiterate drugged-out zombie is worried about Mexicans coming to take his minimum-wage job. LOL!

It's the only place that would hire me in my walking distance.

I find moderate politics interesting but the idiology of the Third Reich and Roman Republic are fine examples of how the world should run. Because I agree with these "extreme" views does NOT devalue them and mean i do for the point of being edgy or important. Popularity does not change what someone thinks is right or wrong.

>be a teenager
>hate feminism, lgbt and all forms of victimhood
>see these people enraged at trump
>start supporting trump
>connect the dots between politics and these movements
>learn more about politics

>I make very little money, don't get impacted by trade deals or anything, work for minimum wage. Nothing politically will ever change a thing about my life. Minimum wage is about the only thing and raising it will just raise prices a little bit.
You dumb fucker.
Just because you don't notice doesn't mean you're immune from political change.

And get no where

They already rule us in our day to day lives and control the blue pilled sheep. If only there was a way to redpill mass people fast.

>If only there was a way to redpill mass people fast.
There is. Ted Talks and speeches

youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA

vid related to pic.

do the kikes suffer from feminism?

Do you like your job user? Does it make you contented?

No

HAHAHAHAHA!
Good one, m8.