How can non-Slavs even compete?

How can non-Slavs even compete?

Well,they can't.

>tfw my wife will be a slav to maintain my bloodline

>golddigging whores
Yeah how can non slavs even compete user?

By being white.

>Balkan, Ukrainian roach
>bloodline
Pick one

>Russian
>literally rapechild of mongols
Say what? Maybe dont go into genetic.

>polish
>that easily baited
you lose every war for a reason

Slavic girl with her East Asian / Chinese boyfriend

>Polish subhuman
>ignores the fact that Russians never lived with mongols and were a monoracial and/or apartheid state with racial laws for all of it's existence
>ignores the fact that Poles brought over Jews to Europe
>ignores the fact of building 400 mosques for lipka tatars and breeding with them
>ignores the fact that Poland payed tribute to mongols for hundred years more than Russia

And?

What u say? I dont hear u from G D A Ń S K.

The Osmans really left a genetic mark on the "Defenders of Christendom" lmao, she looks like a mutt

Both are asiatics.

>dat shitskin and ching chong admixture

We can finish with you fucking your fist. Shit like that should be encouraged. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level

She is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

>that chin dent
utterly disgusting -10/10 would not bang.

relax, you're practically similiar people, doesn't matter who sucked mongol and jew cock better.

She definitelly is a mutt.
I like how you use it as an insult,meanwhile here's your pure G*rman genes,pic related.

Area that sucked mongol cock today called Ukraine
>same people
Implying. Ethnic Russians cluster with Latvians, Finns, Estonians and Norwegians the most. Slavophilia is a meme

This girl is from the Ukraine

>we wuz nords and cyka

Stfu Vlad

Care to explain why do you use shitblood Iberian speak for the picture? Irony lies in fact that this man is in fact 100% Celtic-Germanic European and accomplished far more than that Turkic mongrel whore ever will

Germans are superior within Northwestern European race and Northwestern European race is superior to the rest of Euros. There is no upgrade from being a German

good job poland you really had to suck the british, french, american cock for that
oh and how was the soviet union?

With her kid

Kek, ali istina je, Svabe su bas ruzne. Zene izgledaju ko muskarce

Slavs are not white.
Russians are especially not white.

and Chinese husband

How much?

But OP, what about Jenny From The Block

with eyebrows like that I always wonder what the fuck is it going to be like in the vag dept

Look at this dude etc...

out of all whites slav women are the most attractive. blonde and blue eyed, soft features, fuller lips etc...
:)

p.s. taylor hill is not slav......

>Germans are superior...

They're weren't so superior when we Slavs raped their Germanic women.I mean,they couldn't do anything,because they were all dead.
Their blood could be superior in soaking the soil,though.

What is the nordic obsession with some Russians. You don't cluster near Norwegians wtf. Learn to love the slav, self hating faggot,

looks a bit sweaty

Lol swedes are best looking

You tried fucking off back home, Konjusar Jurinovic?

Its not our fault that we cant trust europeans and russians. Any way to survive is just adapt Jewish way.
Iks de.

That's just an east russian.

>Russia clusters with Balts and Finland the most
Way to confirm my point
Stop trying to claim ethnic Russians as your racial equals, turk seed

can someone pls explain to me why people think slavs are not white???

im half russian half bulgarian, blonde with blye/green eyes. white skin, but i tan easy, then go back to pale.

>think slavs are not white???
>half bulgarian
Here you go. Balkans, Ukraine and Bulgaria are the reason "Slavs" are not considered White by some

Jewish divide and conquer tactics.

To be honest, they are "white", but they are distinctly different than western Europeans.

is that geographic or genetic? and how does it compare to this?

Buddy your economy is a 3rd of the Japs. You "won" WW2 with lend lease and 27 million dead. All the good genetics has either died off or left the country. You Mongoloid subhumans are only good for Dash Cams and cheap military equipment. I own a few AK rifles...the Yugo stuff is superior. Ukrainian currency is twice the value of a ruble.

eternal victim complex. when you itend to grow up?

Teen Slav girl - somebody look at the flag in the back and tell me what country she is from