Why did the Nazi's have such prominent noses?

Why did the Nazi's have such prominent noses?

Self hating jews

White people have prominent noses. Kikes have huge beaks.

Long nose is a sign of wisdom. Jew noses are hooked at the tip and have a bump

this

Roman Nose

They were actually all jews who orchestrated the holohoax

Roman ad-mixture
You notice it on a lot of English people, too

Does that mean that Germanz wuz Romanz?

Roman all over your face

Superior Bavarian genetics

its not talked about often, but most of the early nazis were absolute wrecks of human beings. They're journals before 1933 are just flooded with suicidal language, and supreme angst. Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, that gay twink stormtrooper, Rohm, they were all shit underlings. Basically only Goring was Alpha. The Nazi takeover was essentially the ultimate beta uprising.

>believing Jewish propaganda

History is written by the victors my friend

Hitler allowed himself to get arrested. The ultimate beta thing to do.

Jews red-pilled on Jews.
I'm half Jew, but I'll gas the kikes myself.

Why did the Nazi's have noses?

>fixed

Well, there are also differences.

All hail ikea!!

BWAHAHA

These fucking loser germanics and nordics can't help but ruin everything around them

Cause the nazis where jews

the real nazis are still jews

where do you think the whole ubermensch untermensch thing comes from goyim

Sup Forums is where losers congregate to project their flaws and insecurities onto the rest of the world. This is evident from the culture of almost every board. Normal interactions are shunned and replacing them are accusations of "autism" and cheap insults designed to extract "kek"s from the anonymous ocean of permavirgins and wizards. Mental illnesses and personality disorders are the norm here. From the schizophrenic ramblings of /x/ to the racial pseudoscience of Sup Forums, no board is free from the jibbering idiocy of a certain class of self-appointed intelligentsia. I hate you all.

>Nazi
>AshkeNazi
Just a coincidence, goy.

Romans have big noses too

Nazis are the jews.

You see the jews play both sides. If you play both sides, there's a good chance you'll win a possible outcome.

World is alot more spooky the deeper you dive

>be Jews
>pretend to kill the Jews
>create Israel

Woke as fuck yo

Bump is Roman, it starts at a shallower angle and then steepens. Hooked is peak Jew

Yeah a lot of them were actually edgy artsie outsider types. Italy was more macho but desu Evola is an oddball too. If your winning at life though you tend to have little motivation to overthrow the existing order

No, these are their own words. Its all the more impressive because of it.

No, because Germans were not smart enough to bring Jews to Europe. Like the Romans did.

Good job with the circles OP. I'm sure some people would still be trying to figure out where their noses were located.

Mfw

Jews are people with a good work ethic and have a personality which is fit to rule therefor they would be chosen by hitler himself, unless they are invasive, which may I say is rare these days.

This guy fucks.
Jews forced WWII, and along with Churchill helped create Israel.

noses keep growing until death

But...like... a lot of white women have piggy noses.