Should Men Be Slut-Shamed Too?

Should men who lose their virginity under the age of say 25 be considered sluts too? Why is it that only women are called sluts but men aren't. In the past if someone under 25 who wasn't married and having kids lost his virginity he'd be considered trash, now it's "dude cool lmao"

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3128427
medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVwJduAVFY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's the old "master key vs shitty lock" argument.

sage because this isn't politics

it's very simple, women are a prize and men compete for it

it's easy to give away your virginity and fuck people. It is very difficult to earn a fuck. Why? Because we're a sexually dimorphic species with an evolved sexual strategy that involves male:male competition for sexual reproductive rights

When a woman just fucks willy nilly she's basically saying she's worthless. A guy who fucks willy nilly is the exact opposite and is so desirable all the women want him.

I completely agree. Men need to exercise continence for their well-being just like women. We do live in a degenerate society that actively promotes debauchery, so it could be assumed that the chaste, noble, and righteous would be demonized by the sophomoric, demoniac overseers of our society.

go ahead
we wont care
much like we dont care about an image being shoved on us
men are not petty like women

Men who spread their seed the fastest are seen as dominant. (Think Genghis Khan).

Whereas a woman getting railed by Tyrone and friends and then aborting the baby are seen as foolish.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong but that's how society views things.

Men can't be shamed, they should be beaten.

If you're a virgin past 18 you are not and can never become "a man"

That's a meme

Except it's pretty much impossible to fuck someone today. So why isn't it an accomplishment from both?

Fucking based

Men are way more pietty

If you lost your virginity before 25 then you're not and will never be a man, you're a freak

The difference roots in the different costs that result from sexual intercourse from a biological perspective. A fuck for a man costs 50 calories plus some seamen, a fuck for a women could mean pregnancy and 20 years of raising a child

I lost my virginity at 20 and fucked almost 30 chicks in the next two years. It was a combination of getting a job and finally having money, and "well that was easier than I expected" after the first sex.

shit argument, a key is suppose to work for one lock, and stay with one lock and even if it opens multiple locks (polygamy) the locks still are owned by the key. men sleeping around with a plethora of is akin to a thief with a lockpick who is stealing, he steals the contents (sex) and leaves to never be seen again.

yes, men should be slut-shamed, its just as bad for men as it is for women. sex belongs in marraige, sex FUCKING MAKES BABIES. both man and woman should have the good common sense to NOT fuck someone they are NOT willing to make babies with. and sex is suppose to be fun despite its purpose of making babies, the goal is to not have sex, the goal is to be good at sex, to have it lovingly with one partner.

the Bible actually shames both men and women who engage in fornication, fornication or premarital sex can have consequences in your life if you engage in it too much such as STDs, inability to fall in love, useless drama, legal problems(child support, feminist anti-male laws), etc.

People who often sleep around too much are depraved and treat people like objects rather than human beings, men who engage in fornication are called Whoremongers in bible while women who engage in it are known as whores.

Quit being a disgusting whore or else you'll get herpes.

true enough, but the point is, a man can't get pregnant. there's no real comparison, because the act of sex serves completely different purposes for a man than a woman. dick vs womb.

wtf? i thought only quran tells bad things about sluts!
wtf bible is too violent and antiwomen!!

No, in nature the male must try to spread his seed as much as possible, he must copulate with as many partners as possible. The female, on the other hand, is responsible for the selection of the best mate, that is, the one with the the best genes. Now, human sexuality is of course more complex, most of the times we don't fuck to procreate, but we are animals too, so that natural law of gender roles in reproduction is valid for us too.

Lock and key
When a man cums inside of you he stays inside of you.
When I come inside a woman I stay inside a woman.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3128427
medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

HOLY FUCK.
DUDE.
THINK.
MEN ARE ALREADY "SLUT-SHAMED".

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE APPROACHING IT WITH THE IDEA THAT FEMALE SEXUALITY AND PROWESS = MALE SEXUALITY AND PROWESS.

IT'S NOT.

THE MALE EQUIVALENT OF WHAT A SLUT IS TO A FEMALE IS BEING A NEET.

because men are dirty and disgusting but women are not. we know you sluts like cocks more much than normal women do.

Our society just needs to return to recognizing the fundamental difference between a wife and a cumdumpster

It's okay for a young man to unload on a slag and toss her aside if he doesn't have a wife that he must honor. A woman who wants to marry should save herself.

The double standard serves a purpose and is justified. A man only deposits something and is not affected. A woman paints her insides with it and carries it and absorbs it into herself

Pretty much
As desirable

Women are property

I've had sex with more than 10 girls am I a slut?

>Should men who lose their virginity under the age of say 25 be considered sluts too?
Slut; I don't think it mean what you think it mean.

>Except it's pretty much impossible to fuck someone today.

It is the easiest it has ever been in human history. If you're a guy and can't find a girl to fuck, it's because you are INCREDIBLY unattractive. Either for genetic reasons, or lifestyle ones.

Here, let me give you some autist insight. Women pick men like you pick pokemon. Do you pick a shitty fucking magikarp to face the elite 4? Fuck no. Maybe you pick one to evolve it into Gyrados, but still - you're not using a fucking magikarp, you're using the best and coolest pokemon you can find.

Men are like pokemon to women. They're looking for the best ones and if you're not up to snuff, it means you're one of life's magikarp failures. Either evolve yourself into a gyrados or get left behind, faggot

What if I am too hot and I intimidate wymyn^
In a way that it makes it hard to have a discussion

Yes. I've never kissed a girl im 26 and i feel sinful and disgusting because I have one time hugged one

You can't change your genetics though. And buddy, today it is impossible to have sex unless you're one of the elites

nope
men can see brad pitt or whoever women think is pretty
men will not strive to be that guy because they want to be their own man
women will blame a doll or a model for their own mental health issues and talk about pressure or some other bullshit
women attack other women for being successful
>that woman is allowing herself to be objectified
meanwhile that woman is making a fortune off her looks and living her life by her own rules
women are the downfall of other woman

The data you guys shill from time to time about promiscuous women not having stable marriages, also applies to men
>women have a 90% chance to have successful marriage as a virgin over 10 years
>men have a 95% chance etc.
It drops a lot for both after more than one partner, women to 53% and men to around 65% i think
So both sexes being sluts are issues but there are other considerations to take into account.
A man is more likely stay with his wife based on factors like having children and if he has assets built up, like a home and savings.
He has everything to lose while women have so much more to gain.

Men get hurt by words. Even Jordan Peterson talked about this using examples of men.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVwJduAVFY8

What percent of the Pokemon are legendaries? That's what the market for males looks like at the moment where women only go for the top of the top.

i dont know or care what jordan peterson is
he does not speak for me or other men
i work out and read books and do whatever i want based on my own expectations of life
i dont engage in activities to live up to the expectations of women or to be viewed as a peer to other men
i compete with myself and my own expectations
other men i hang around are the same way

If your genetics are shit, too bad, you lost the game called life right from the start.

Welcome to nature. Women have no obligation to breed with you, and you are not entitled to sex or children. That's how evolution works. Be glad it's me telling you this and not a woman, because women are absolutely fucking psychopathic vicious explaining this to men. They have nothing but murderous contempt for genetic failures.

Pray for sexbots or VR or something so you can at least ease your suffering.

Or else put effort into your life and try to accomplish things that prove your genetics are worth a damn. Protip: You're the end-product of several billion years of successful evolution and reproduction, it's more likely than not that you do have genetic traits worth preserving.

>Except it's pretty much impossible to fuck someone today. So why isn't it an accomplishment from both?
haha are you drunk. if youre an attractive man it's fairly easy. if you are a woman attractive or not you can probably get laid every night if you go on a night out and just hand around at the bar and make eyes

Not at all. There's just a massive oversupply of magikarps. Even a seismitoad looks good in this market

>i don't know who jordan peterson is?
Have you ever been on Sup Forums before?

Bro i don't care about any of that. I'm fine with living my life on Sup Forums since i go on Sup Forums 8 hours a work day and 14 hours a non-work day. So i don't give a fuck. The problem is about society as a whole.

men who sleep with fat chicks should be slut-shamed
following my above comment, if you use your "key" to open a lock to a room full of lard, you should be shamed

Women have always gone for the top.

They don't always get the top though - and there are alternative reproductive strategies than going for the top all the time. The top men are more competitive and thereby, lose harder when they DO lose. They're a reproductive gamble and a woman could be left without anyone to look after her or her "chad" kids because Chad up and fucking died on her.

Monogamy/pair-bonding is incredibly important when it comes to raising kids, and raising your kids correctly means giving your genetics a leg up on the competition. Having a genetically inferior father who actually looks after and provides for his children is a superior prospect to chad-kids left to fend on their own with no help.

Human societies are a flux of different reproductive strategies like this and no one of them is any better than another. Chasing Chad is great when there are easy resources available and you don't need a father to raise kids competitively. Who cares if you're just a mistress sharing Chad with 10 other women in that case. But if resources are scarce and you need kids looked after and looked after well, better to be a wife to a loyal man.

So basically you are saying I should feel ashamed for having fucked 100+ women?
Shame me all you want, I don't care. Only women with fragile egos can be slut shamed.

Time to find another place to shitpost. Why must these hand flapping retarddit autistic niggerfaggots ruin everything. Come here for happeningz, bantz, politicz. Not to see you dregs of the dregs flood this board with these same threads day after day after day. Kys.

every day
i dont click every shitty youtube link that is posted or follow the latest messiah that people with meme flags anoint as their leader
>have you been on Sup Forums before
i wasnt aware that politics was sitting around and giving the latest idiot clicks
if i followed every stupid thing here id be wasting a lot of time on idiots
>check out million dollar blah blah
>lets post shitty tay tay memes and link to her lastest shitty some
>muh dumb blond youtube idiots patreon was shut down reeeeeeee
i dont care about this stupid shit

>Civilisation
>Nature
Pick one.

I'm as entitled as they are to my tax dollars or me not raping them. Also, jej at telling people to 'prove' their worth for the golden vagina.
I swear, you're the type of people who make the Elliots of this world come into being.

No, happening threads are fucking waste. No one wants that shit.

Jordan Peterson is a professor at a well known university and is a modern day academic

>it's too MAINSTREAM bruh

Grow up, stop being edgy.

youre still a whoremonger

Boo hoo you fucking bitch.
Unironically kill yourself.

Try to slut shame a man. Go ahead. It doesn't work.

awww boo hoo you mad

Yes!

The decline of monogamy has been horrible for our society and is responsible for NEETs, single mothers, and low birth rates.

Male sluts should be put to death.

>assuming
i never said that being esoteric was a requirement
you are making shit up because i dont care about your stupid shit
gas yourself

You know the rules
Tits or GTFO
Are you upset someone called you a slut? Because you probably are one

>i don't care about anything
>it's all stupid shit
>I just want to listen to my edgy metal music FUCK DA FUCKIN WORLD
Pic related is you

yes

>literally no u
Way to prove that not only are you worthless, but dumb too.

You are a fucking waste of a sperm and an egg. Your cunt of a mother should've swallowed you. Kys.

>Human societies are a flux of different reproductive strategies like this and no one of them is any better than another.
I'd say only the monogamous societies made it through to the forefront of the modern era. Now, with the divorce rate and % of marriages that fail before the 10 years mark at an all time high, monogamy is all but dead.

Since monogamy is bygone, what's to stop men from checking out en masse and having outrageous numbers of magicarps? Will our society progress compared to still monogamous societies when most of our males have checked out? It's happening now.

Hey slut what's your problem? Are you a fatty or why aren't you showing tits?

It's nature whether you want to admit it or not.

This is like saying that ant-society isn't natural.

Yes it is. Everything in our universe is natural by definition.

If you want to get into nitpicky semantics, then you should be arguing that chasing chad isn't the ideal evolutionary strategy for the long-term survival/propagation of your genetics or human civilization.

NOT that "civilization isn't natural".

no bully pls

You know the rules, the moment you admitted that you are a female, you need to post tits.

the level of projection is strong with you
i told you that you are assuming things on my behalf so you do the ultra faggy thing and do it again but on a larger scale
>i made one assumption
>oh he refuted me logically
>new plan: maket multiple assumptions
>haha foolproof
wow your autism is unparalleled

Fpbp, being a manwhore takes lots of charm, money or an athletic physique, there's lots of fat, ugly, poor women who fuck a lot of guys but there's very few fat, ugly, poor men who fuck lots of women

You never refutted anything, you just autistically screached

and yes i do have autism but that's not relevant

>didnt refute
>i have autism
story checks out
enjoy the free (you)s because this is going nowhere and my charity work here is done

>and yes i do have autism but that's not relevant
What's relevant is a picture of your breasts with a timestamp.
Everything else is irrelevant, after that I can refute point for point with logically consistent arguments

Report all this shit untill they all fuck off back to retarddit or to wherever the fuck they crawled out from. "Muh men, muh women, muh dick". OKCupid: the board.

I'm of the same opinion that you are. In the end it'll be a culling of poor genetics and whatever rises in its place will be all the stronger for it.

I'm looking at this in a very long-term and impersonal way. For the whole of society/race/culture, the grip of totalitarians, debasement of civilization and culture, and so forth - are temporary blips on the long term history of the species. We change the environment and the environment changes us.

So if non-monagamous matriarchal societies cannot succeed (and by all rights it appears that this is 100% the case) then the societies that avoid this fate survive. For the individuals living in such times who might have otherwise had an enjoyable life or passed on their genetics - tough shit, nature doesn't care. Maybe you should've fought harder to sustain or stabilize your prior way of life.

P.S. things are not going to get better until they get a lot worse. You're not going to see major political changes in western european governments until people are starving in the streets.

You're a troll, i don't need your yous

>people banging the same sex taking them out of the competition

>music and media focused on having and enjoying sex no taboo like blowing your nose

>people turning themselves into different genders willingly segregating themselves to be with their own kind

>culture making it fun to play video games and watch degeneracy there by creating common grounds

Y'all still can't get laid get a job leave the house make a move it's that simple no book,tricks or tips will ever help you find someone you like make a move leave your comfort zone it's that easy

It's the opposite, OP. If you haven't done the deed by 25, your friends will never shut the fuck up about it until it's done. Welcome to the double standard.

Ok whore, GTFO off my board, nobody respects you, nobody likes you.

>things are not going to get better until they get a lot worse. You're not going to see major political changes in western european governments until people are starving in the streets.
Absolutely. But before we get to that collapse, our countries will already we brown/muslim/chink majority, rising in our place. I hope we're still all the stronger for it.

I've always asked that same thing and they actually want a man who is experienced in sex. For instance I'm not a man whore but I've had probably 15 partners over 30 years which is very small, also women see men as an asset. The more of a whore he is the more valuable an asset he is, and believe it or not, women want to be the one to tame the guy and claim the asset as hers. Women don't want an akward sexual experience either, they want a casanova to sweep them off their feet and pound the pussay.

Yes, ideally we would all marry our high school sweethearts at the age of 20 after dating for 5 years.

unironically yes, men should be slut-shamed as well .

Sometimes the strongest species go extinct just due to bad luck or circumstance.

I sometimes wonder if cro-magnon or neanderthal weren't better adapted in many ways than homosapiens, but in the end were simply out-reproduced and exterminated with nowhere to escape to.

Whites could end up being the cro-magnon of human civilization 100,000 years in the future, with whatever dominant species being the one that contains the highest concentrations of white genetics.

It's simple, the 80/20 rule.
80% of women go after 20% of men, the 20% of women that remain are undesirable.
So if a man can sleep around, he's part of the top 20% of the men in his area and thus probably better than you are, that's why people are cool with it.

I lost mine with 16.

/thread

Yes they should, and I do on a daily basis. Most of my friends go through a cycle of, monogamous semi sobriety --> ends and they turn to mass amounts of cocaine or alcohol while swiping and fucking a new girl from tinder every single night before they become disgusted with themselves 2-3 months down the road and yearn for a genuine connection and sobriety again.

This is irrelevant now due to tinder, just tell a girl you have coke/weed and you get to plow her at least once.

Men have a responsibility just like women to overcome their path of problem avoidance avoiding the problems in their life covering it up with a new fuck every night. There is no meaning or self worth to gain from one night stands, please stop being such sad sacks that cry out of your dicks in the form of jizz. I am so incredibly tired of every single person I know being the epitome of a depression meme. Every single day "i want to kms" "I talked to my psych today but didn't tell her about x and y because she would be mad at me" "I skipped AA/narco anonymous" "i'm sad and I miss X but im meeting up with tinder#81281 tonight even tho I Know Ill feel filthy afterwards."

>fornicating is okay after a certain age
People should be getting married in their late teens, especially women.

What if I'm attracted to women and reasonably good looking but have never cared enough to bother pursuing women?

Like if a gf just fell into my lap that'd be great, but sex has never been important enough to me to bother seeking out a relationship or hookup.

i dont like promiscuous people at all
dating is a nightmare because of the millions of dipshits that walk around with stds
im proud to be a virgin at 25, i turned down so many hot women that offered

this.

its virgin or bust, and even if they are "virgins" theres no way to tell if they have sucked a dick or anal

the future is going to be /hebe/ unfortunately

How do I become a "gyrados" if I can fix my face? How do I get laid if I'm butt ugly?

The only 'ugly' is being unsuccessful.

yeah
with enough money, you can get any gold digger you want

Genetic linage research suggests there are two totally extinct, no fossil record left, pre human species that interbreed with H Sap, Neanderthal and Denisovians.
So 5 species clashed, migrated and interbred over three continents, only one survived, admittedly with some rape baby admixture of genes.

master key shitty lock

You need a better set of friends.

>dating is a nightmare because of the millions of dipshits that walk around with stds

you know condoms exist right

Men that fuck women behind other mens backs intentionally should be treated like useless whores

Men that bang a slut should be tolerated

Men need to learn and sluts help men learn women

Yes and no. It really takes two to tango, and men and women need to start acting more morally. A girl who is a slut is worse though, as she is basically saying she's human trash. A guy who fucks a million different women is a douchebag who only cares about his pleasure at the cost of social cohesion. And it's not really like the high quality men and women would miss out on anything, as they would just end up together anyway without sleeping with a million people first.

Yes, man-whores are a thing and are subhuman tier retards

why would i touch anyone with an std in the first place? what a shitty argument

>Should men who lose their virginity under the age of say 25 be considered sluts too?
No. Stop trying to rationalize and normalize your autistic inability to get any pussy.

No, because men don't have to worry about getting pregnant.

Are you stupid? Do you think this whole slut shaming thing was just a random thing guys decided to do to women and not men for no reason?

Fuck off you dumb shitskin or woman or both.

>Condom sex with a slut you dont love
>been there done that enougu
All so boring

Jacking off and being productive > wasting time on some bimbo that would suck as a wife/mother