Which region of burger clap land is the best?

Which region of burger clap land is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/5ninthavenueproject/videos
youtu.be/JN4ATDfCYmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wyoming, no contest. Most guns per capita of any state, few blacks, few spics. I'm from Ohio. It's okay, but it's no Wyoming.

alaska or the northwest. if seattle and portland got nuked it would be near perfect. potheads and gun grabber califags stay out. REEEEEEEEEE

The Midwest
>muh corn
>breadbasket of the most powerful country in the world
>helped trump win the election
>home to George lincoln Rockwell, Walt Disney, Henry Ford, the wright brothers, Mike "putting fags in body bags" Pence
>not blacked or beaned to shit like the south or Texas
>not libed or queerd to shit like New England
>best college rivalries
>not too hot or cold
>great work ethic
>have containment cities for niggers
>industrial heart of America
>cheap shit
>kings island and cedar point
>many states have chill gun laws

Texas bc Texas

Until Yellowstone erupts

Montreal

>tfw not a yank cuck

Alaska is full btw

>be Texan
>get cucked by beaners
>get cucked by hurricanes
>get cucked by obesity
>get cucked by cuckservatives
>based
Yeah naw

Shut up Cincinnati fly over bitch.

North East is the best.

northeast means youre prolly a fag or a nigger

Massachusetts is the best state. The only good one really, I'd kill myself if I lived in any other shithole state.

Shut up hillbilly. As soon as you speak, you come off as a retard.

south east

Only Montana is real America

Taxachusetts is shit. Live free or die!

its why there are so many SJW cities there. To suppress the natural tendencies. That entire region was founded by Germanic settlers. The best and brightest that were had to be offered.

apparently you fail to understand shall not be divided. I would educate you but instead I recommend you apply yourself to a mulcher.

Utah, even despite the only conservatives being Mormon fags

Cow Hampshire is only good for fireworks and booze, but it's still better than most other states.

Texas
Texan hospitality is on par with Eastern European babushkas

>tfw when you're in the hell zone, in fucking Detroit.

NYC is the only good city in the shithole US. ruralfags and cucked smaller cities throw tons of shit at New York but the fact is we just don't care. A super-diverse, massively financially powerful city where hundreds of languages and cultures intermingle amongst the lowest crime rate of any big city, thanks to the NYPD. You faggots actually think Jews destroy cities; if you didn't chimp out like your barbarian ancestors just because another group was superior at finance you'd be a man and take your place amongst society as a hard-working and reasonably wealthy christian surrounded by good-intentioned immigrant families and the biggest ambitious egos from the rest of the country who come to compete on the global stage. NYC excelsior forever you fags.

this

kill yourself yankee. You just want to keep us tethered to your failing, degenerate states because you can't get over a grudge

Outside of the coastal urban areas its very white here. And the landscapes are great

If Yellowstone erupts and everyone is fucked anyways, wouldn't you want to be among the lucky ones to die instantly?

New England as a whole, without naming any specific state.

Tectonically stable, geologically inactive, gets all four seasons without ever getting the horrible extremes, any animals that can kill you has the decency to be large and furry (and there's very few of those), and the ultimate birthplace of America.

Also with regards to Massachusetts in particular, if I might quote one of our senators, "Massachusetts has a tendency to get things right, and to get them right first."

>Away down South in the land of traitors,
>Rattlesnakes and alligators,
>Right away, come away, right away, come away.
>Where cotton's king and men are chattels,
>Union boys will win the battles,

>Then we'll all go down to Dixie,
>Away, away,
>Each Dixie boy must understand
>That he must mind his Uncle Sam,
>Away, away,
>And we'll all go down to Dixie.
>Away, away,

>I wish I was in Baltimore,
>I'd make Secession traitors roar,
>We'll put the traitors all to rout.
>I'll bet my boots we'll whip them out,

>Then they'll wish they were Dixie,
>Away, away,
>Away, away,
>Away, away,

>Oh, may our Stars and Stripes still wave
>Forever o'er the free and brave,
>And let our motto ever be --
>"For Union and for Liberty!"

>Then they'll wish they were in Dixie,
>Away, away,
>Away, away,
>Away, away,
>And we'll all go down to Dixie!

NYC, cool your tits. Boston's rivalry with you is purely based around the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry. Otherwise as far as we're concerned, we're brothers, or at least cousins. As long as we're not talking baseball, I've got nothing bad to say about New York City.

Confirmed. My medium income suburban high school class in Ohio had 417 students. 408 were white, 6 were mexican 1 was asian and 2 blacks who were half white twin sisters who spoke and acted like prep chicks. You don't find that high % of whites most anywhere in the U.S other than rural low population areas and Utah. Midwest is the stronghold.

Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho are the trinity of great states in the US. Alaska and Eastern Oregon are pretty awesome too. I've heard Maine is sweet, but never been there in person.

In the year of your graduation, where was your school ranked against the national average?

Oh, and of course, what was that year?

Maine

No

west coast best coast
i dont care what anyone says

NYC is filthy, disgusting, rat infested shit hole. It smells awful. The people are awful. I hope they drop the bridges and you faggots eat each other.

Currently in AZ, best state for a long time but on the decline due to commiefornia and spics invading en masse due to what used to be very affordable white areas that were low on regulations. Still has some of that wild west spirit but it is fading, thanks cuckservatives. Might move to montana one day since I am already a minority white here and is I have been for 20 years since they do not count the illegals.
Now I am depressed at the retarded lefty whites that cuck for diversity that never lived as a minority but at least I know how to get by and will laugh at them when they find out how it really works.

fpbp

All you need to die instantly is a gun

Speaking of NY, I recently found a channel with a bunch of footage from the late 80s.
Wish I would have grown up there instead of LA to be honest.

youtube.com/user/5ninthavenueproject/videos

youtu.be/JN4ATDfCYmo

>crickets.mp3

>Eastern Oregon
>awesome
Ask me how I know you've never been there

and the truth has been spoken

amerivan virgin islands

Acadiana master race reporting in

Yea its nice but its not perfect. The city starts to weigh on you after awhile and everyone is so damn liberal. I enjoy central park

best Pro teams in the nation as well

>tfw live in one of the containment cities

I like how no one in NYC can smell how bad it stinks in NYC. Every single part of NYC smells worse than all of LA combined. That's including the human toilet that is Skid Row and the Dog Piss zone of the Fashion District AND every homeless enclave (50K homeless) along the river.

I'm in Phoenix mate, extra month of 110 degree weather is time to call it for me. I've been here for 30 years and have seen this place change for the worse. Sorry for being part of the Calicuck wave that shat it up but we left because of how liberal it was and wanted to actually own a house in a nice area. Once Sheriff Joe got booted out I knew it was time to leave. Good luck in Montana, it's a beautiful state, did a bicycle tour there once and it was amazing.

the Amish might want to have a word with you

Appalachia.

>Right-wing.
>SJWs have little to no power over cultural institutions.
>Overwhelmingly white.
>Political correctness is nonexistent.

Anywhere with no niggers.

As much as youd like to believe, most of the midwest doesnt have an accent.
only a very small % do.
and usually theyre not originally from here.
we have what you would call the "weatherman accent"
not a cringy new england accent. we all know what im talking about.
have fun with your 56% while im sitting at 80%

Soon I'll escape my suburb for the mountains again.

this. the midwest is just an uncucked version of the south

meth
eastern ky is the 2nd poorest region in the country and 1st white poorest. 98 percent white. pol btfo

I don't mind all the people leaving cali, but the wave from the past decade has been horrible, especially from all the retarded kids being sent to NAU and UofA. The problem is those that left cali because it was x and then vote in the same shit to make AZ now x. At least I am glad we got constitutional carry.

>most of the midwest doesnt have an accent.

Literally everywhere has an accent. You just don't hear it because you're used to it, the same as a Londoner doesn't think he has an accent.

>>kings island and cedar point

living in ohio.. first from northeast, now is southwest..

This place is just BPD and Narcissism running unchecked. Its hell here. Doesnt matter if you are in the city or in the rural church communities, pathological is the norm.

I don't know if its better anywhere else :(

This

nice reading comprehension.
i was addressing his statement of the midwest having a hillbilly accent.
were not the south.

Thank god you included me here in Upstate NY as the White area. Although, the border between "White" NY and "Jew" NY is a bit north of I-84 and Newburgh. Basically where the blue stops and the red begins downstate

Based Staten Island. That's a beautiful red spot in Yuppieland.

Northern Appalachia here, just north of the PA border so I can't really say that the jews don't have influence over me. Although, Upstaters such as myself are sick of NYC/ Albany making laws for NYC that dictate the entire state when we have our own history and culture compared to the degenerate downstate

Honestly, a good portion of the residents on Long Island are tired of being din the same boat as us here in Upstate. They have to deal with the same kind of taxes and laws that we do, based on NYC, yet they themselves have a different lifestyle than the city folk themselves. It mostly deals with being terrible drives, based jewish bakeries, and sand. But Long Island isn't as cucked or degenerate as NYC

Ignore the liberals in the north and it's a really great state.

Also, I realize now that map is actually inaccurate for this past election. According to politico, this is what NY was in 2016

Stay safe user.

Wow! You sure showed him!

this not including Seattle or Portland

Exactly.