Sept 23 - *Solved* - IT WAS RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES

WE WERE SO CLOSE. We should have seen this. Now there's no time left.

So what is it? Why was this date foretold? Why are (((they))) blocking space photos?

THE ANUNNAKI ARE RETURNING. Nibiru passes Earth on a highly elliptical orbit every 25,000 years. Remember how Planet X was taught to us in highschool? A tenth planet with a highly elliptical orbit that accounted for discrepancies in gravitational measurements? Well, they shoah'd that idea once Nibiru became known to the wider public.

THE ELITES KNOW. A high-level politician spilt the beans. Watch this 1 minute video:
youtu.be/KBbcB94INMw

THIS IS IT, FAGGOTS. WE HAD A GOOD RUN. THE ANUNNAKI ARE COMING.
NASA knows and so they are blocking 'the dragon' from space photos. It's Nibiru.

Don't know what the Anunnaki are? Watch this short video:
youtu.be/uhn_RoirgF8

> 170 years ago 22,000 tablets were found in Sumer
> Oldest known writings
> No one can read them, but it includes a map of solar system
> Over a hundred years later a guy named Zecharia Sitchin cracks the code
> The writings tell of the 10th planet Nibiru, inhabited by the Anunnaki reptilian race
> Nibiru comes around every 25k years, probably in sync with the zodiac astrological cycle
> The Anunnaki alter man's DNA to make him smarter (probably used niggers as control group for comparison)
> They keep some Anunnaki here to rule the world and manage things
> Gold is an extremely precious resource to Anunnaki back on Nibiru, so they trick humans into mining it for them

Humans have gotten too powerful and nationalists are out of control. They will probably reset humanity to stone age.

The 23rd is 33 days after the eclipse. The 7 years of tribulations was foretold to be signaled by eclipses. The two eclipses are 7 years apart.

WE'RE FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_pvffqchk
solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/planetx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planets_beyond_Neptune#Planet_X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm
youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E
youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Remember how Planet X was taught to us in highschool?
*elementary school

I'll try and convince them we are worth keeping around don't worry user, at least I will live.

if nibiru hits earth all of life will be destroyed. this is some illuminati fear mongering shit.

42 U.S. Code § 5207 - Firearms policies
(a) Prohibition on confiscation of firearmsNo officer or employee of the United States (including any member of the uniformed services), or person operating pursuant to or under color of Federal law, or receiving Federal funds, or under control of any Federal official, or providing services to such an officer, employee, or other person, while acting in support of relief from a major disaster or emergency.............

also this youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_pvffqchk

Are you just going to post this in every open thread until you find one where it’s relevant?

It's not going to hit Earth. It's just going to pass through our solar system. It will wreck havoc on our gravitational field and orbit, which will cause massive climate changes, flooding, volcanos, meteors, and who knows what else.

If that doesn't kill everyone, then the survivors will have to deal with fucking spaceships full of shapeshifting reptiles landing on Earth to collect their gold and make humanity bend the knee.

WE'RE FUCKED

Are Anunnaki sloots hot?

How do we know that massive social and cultural changes havent taken place, and they force us to compete in possibly fatal obstacle course game shows like ninja warrior - instead of just whole sale population reduction.

Also you got some math somewhere to prove this celestial body exists?

Big if true

>Anunnaki
>Ashkenazi

(((They))) are their descendents.

Nothing will happen.
Obongo is gone, so they need fear mongering to sell rations, ammo, and shitty AR parts.

WHICH ONES ARE COMING? THE WHITES OR THE REDS?

They have been saying this shit for so many years I lost count.
Yes that thing in Google Sky is weird but NO ONE knows what it is or won't say.
However, the world is not going to end. It is fear mongering bullshit that NEVER HAPPENS

Nice life you have there
Oh wait

Why don't the lazy space niggers just mine it themselves. Come to earth, I'll personally rape every last ayylmao. The human race has been forged by warfare , I dont think they grasp the depth of their mistake

The... the grays.

>ashkenazi
>nazi
really made my cranium strainium

Oh fug.. Max Spears didnt mentions those guys.

It's called Planet X. If you're over 30 you were taught about it in grade school when learning the solar system.

When people connected the dots with Nibiru, NASA shut it down and said Planet X doesn't exist. In recent years, some university found proof that it DOES exist. Coincidentally, NASA decided to demote Pluto around the same time, so Planet X is now Planet 9. Now they just do damage control.

solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/planetx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planets_beyond_Neptune#Planet_X

Just a big coincidence that existence of a 10th planet with a highly elliptical orbit just happens to agree with 6,000 year old clay tablets.

WE'RE FUCKED

Sounds like they are just going to nuke the shit out of earth and then blame it on some planet x shit.

Remember how nibiru was supposed to kill us in 2012 and several other habbenongs?

You guys are retards
>Hur dur lizard race
Why the fuck would they come right as we get into the seasons where cold bloods go to sleep. Pick up a fucking biology. If the lizardfolk go anywhere it'll be the middle East and Africa which will kill 2 types of nig with 1 stone. Beyond that who doesn't want scalie cock?

How can nibiru be the 10th planet if Pluto the """"ninth"""" planet isn't a real planet

Pol retards can't stop getting BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

Seriously, nothing will happen.
They've been saving this planet X shit so they can use it to sell you useless disaster gear and distract you from the implementation of new policies designed to obliterate individual sovereignty.

The passing of planet X will really just signal the end of the individual, or at least that's what (((they))) want it to mean. There won't be any disasters, alien invasions, or anything catastrophic. Just prophesies of happenings that will not happen.

Captcha: Toutes Wiseman

>NEVER HAPPENS
It only happens once every 25k years. That's enough time for history to become stories, then legends, then myth, then lost forever. Some say this knowledge is passed on through symbolism in secret societies.

There are many signs & omens. See pic related.

>It only happens once every 25000 years that means you can't disprove me
Burger shitposters are the worst

They're confiscating firearms, retarded nigger. People need to know this and if it takes bombing some planet x shit thread then all the better.

i hope they judge us individually and not as a collective. i don't want to burn in the same hellfire as a degenerate or jew

huh so that is why i have been feeling so evil the least 2 years. my family is coming back and going to rape every last one of you faggots :)

>Trump is older than Israel

funny, the nazis are coming back from hollowearth as well on that date
youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E

Shills. Sup Forums is infested with these cockroaches.

Why do you faggots want to believe so hard in an apocalypse? If you want to die so bad then kill yourself or if you're too much of a pussy just walk into nigger territory

>They're confiscating firearms,
if you're black they always been confiscating firearms

So, is it really (((spine beetles)))?

My zodiac is Aquarius, and my birth marked the explosion of the Challenger. Does this mean I'm the grim fucking reaper?

Let's not get ridiculous

Reminder that bootlikers asking for your guns are traitors and sociopaths who don't care about you.

Neutralize them if you can get away with it. Just lie your ass off in all other cases.

Giants

WHAT IF NIBIRU ARE A ALIENRACE WHO WILL MAKE US EXTING SO WE CAN'T TAKE THEIR PLACE, THAT EXPLAIN PREVIOUS RACE OF HUMAN

>Yes that thing in Google Sky is weird but NO ONE knows what it is or won't say.
It's a double exposure of Saturn and her moons. That's why it's bright and flaring.

Day of the Alien power rake 9000 when?

The lore goes that we're slaves, toys, or an experiment.

Creation of a sapient is immoral, as the creation itself could not have prevented or expressed its opinion beforehand.

If we were created for any reason, that creator does not care about us.

Now, back in reality, the planet will pass by, probably changing Earths orbit a little, and serve as an excellent distraction from the world's decent into a bureaucratic hell.

Since pool is full of nihilist doomsday shills let's go over dates they can look forward to and shill for
>2020
Jeane Dixon claimed that Armageddon would take place in 2020 and Jesus will return to defeat the unholy Trinity of the Antichrist, Satan and false prophet blah blah blah christfag stuff.
>2021
More christfaggotry, never see Muslims doing this shit
>2026
An asteroid might hit earth like all the other times it might hit earth
>2060
Isaac Newton predicts Jesus will start the raptor
>2129(you'll all be dead)
Muslims predict the end times finally
>2239
Jewish apocalypse starting Adam
>2280
Muslim back up plan
>11120(kek)
The last humans

>THE ANUNNAKI ARE COMING.

So? I was created, not born.

Some people are created gay

If they're super advanced theyre probably all nigger traps. And their boipucci technology must be out of this world.

For someone who claims to be ex illuminati she talks like a middle aged housewife.

I'd expect illuminati to be well educated and tutored speakers.

>Why the fuck would they come right as we get into the seasons where cold bloods go to sleep.
Orbital dynamics.
> Pick up a fucking biology.
That's what your mom said last night.
>Beyond that who doesn't want scalie cock?
Canadians, totally not interspecies gay as a country. Thanks for posting, Trudeau.
>How can nibiru be the 10th planet if Pluto the """"ninth"""" planet isn't a real planet
Eris, though the far outer solar system has plenty of objects in it and some are larger than Pluto.
Seriously, if a brown dwarf is on a 25,000 year orbit, which is very possible, it would gravitationally knock Kuiper Objects and asteroids around in a bad way. It'd last for centuries, too.

The senator was reading a letter sent by some random woman to him, literally nothing

just OP

China is about to change it's oil benchmark to gold and had been hoarding the largest gold reserve in the planet...

ALSO, remember:

> There's a giant telescope on the South Pole
> Buzz Aldrin, first man on the moon, went to the South Pole
> He then tweeted "We are all in danger. It is evil itself." and then deleted the tweet
> Buzz was then evacuated from the South Pole "for medical reasons"

Is the south pole a Nibiru observatory? It is inaccessible, free of light pollution, and is at the axis of Earth's rotation.

The Chinks need to be exterminated. In fact with their overpopulation some of them might even welcome it.

*Antarctica

Also if Hollow Earth is true it's near one of only two entrances.

Love the idea of a briefcase, maybe with bearer bonds in it. Those baskets look like one of two things in the carvings, either water baskets or hot coal baskets. Probably hot coals, fire bringers, Prometheus, etc.

Post proof.

where's the other?

They all have i-Watches too

The video, he says in the beggining:

"A carta de uma eleitora"

literally meaning, a letter from someone who voted for him

>bags didn't exist pre civilization.

Nigger we were making leather and animal skin bags living in fucking caves.

I miss Enki

>Remember how Planet X was taught to us in highschool?
no

I stopped reading at niggers.

Tired of hearing about them stfu.

>thinking it will ever /happen/

Photoshop or post an archive

>>Intentionally buried lead under ambiguity.

>THE ANUNNAKI ARE RETURNING.
and me without my dashiki

Planet X was the planet that crashed into the Earth and created the moon

that was a joke about the Mountains of Madness in Antarctica

But what I really find fascinating is that they all pictured with pinecones.
Well, not all in this picture. But these are not the only carvings of these beings from those areas. And they all have at least one that features the pine cone.

>spilt
get fucked

As much as I want this to be true, it isn't.
The truth is that we are a mere spec in a much larger petri dish. It's all a matter of perspective yah? As above, so below. Imagine how a beetle experiences our world. Imagine that you were that beetle. What if we are indeed simply beetles to some other being much larger than ourselves? Something so large that, as a human being, you cannot actually physically perceive it? Sit back, smoke a bowl and let's philosophize bros and hoes.

Well ill check your trips

First seeds on the planet.

>NASA decided to demote Pluto around the same time, so Planet X is now Planet 9.

I love this.

WE

Learn English or deport yourself, faggot.

Luxembourg

You done spilt your beans, ain't that dog-gone shindig.

Do not be a afraid lads, this is the beginning of the age of Aquarius. Adam's dark shadow, serpent of the Lilith.

Just saying, if i dont notice anything on sep23 and afterwards, ima just go back to bluepill to make some progress in my life and live like an idiot normie and live a life. So make it happen motherfucking stupid cucked timeline

y-yeah a joke haha
it was just a joke

Don't be silly. The Nibiru are raising us as a warrior caste.

The Nibiru aren't reptilian, they are the greys. Look at the greys compared to us, they have less hair, less muscle, bigger brains, and they are generally smaller. Now look at us compared to apes. Less hair, less muscle, bigger brains, and smaller.

We are a hybrid species between apes and greys. Chances are we aren't as smart as them, but we are far more physically imposing. They will strap us into their human sized weapons, and we will rule the stars with our Grey cousins.

I always thought of it as pineal glands.
This does make sense too though, seeds of life.

It's 2012 all over again. Shit...

>ima just go back to bluepill
make your own pill; be your own faggot

have a (you)

It was proposed by people that wanted to simplify English spelling in America. They succeeded in getting the "u" taken out of many words, the "re" in certain words reverses (theatre-theater), and changing certain s's to z's (realise-realize)

fuck off back to /x/

I agree that burger posting is India tier shit... But in this specific case, you're just being a buzzkill. Of course this is bullshit, but it's a fun thought experiment.

>tfw book of Enoch predicted fallen angels frozen in the ice

YOU GUYS ARE ALL RETARDS

Mark 9:23English Standard Version (ESV)

23 And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.”

youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=117

IT'S GOING TO BE THE END OF THE WORLD GUYS. BUT NOT IN THE WAY YOU THINK. GET READY TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF EVERYTHING.