My college is having an open forum about DACA being discontinued...

My college is having an open forum about DACA being discontinued. What questions should I ask or comments should I make about DACA Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just say Trump is letting DACA end on its own and Congress had ten years to make it a law

If a John Legend fan sneaks into a concert without a ticket, is he still just a fan or is he now there illegally?

Was it immoral for Obama to create this problem and then pass it along to future presidents, or just illegal?

Or ask blatenly illegal things like how to hide your DACA friends

Start a club for all who may be affected by DACA's repeal. Then you know what to do :)

Ask when the race war starts

Ask them why 'dreamers' should be allowed to stay when it's against federal law. While you're at it, ask them why we don't lock up all the stoners and potheads since marijuana is against federal law.

If it's illegal, it should be ENFORCED. No exceptions.

Since there's obviously going to be chimping and very little actual discussion, organize your own group to chant "you have to go back" in response to poly-gendered pan-latino POC screeching over a loud speaker

Ask why Dreamers should get preferential treatment for immigration over the 55 million Mexicans living in poverty in Mexico that didn't immigrate illegally

call ICE on dem niggas

Doesn't understand interstate commerce clause.

Ask them for money
They're clearly comfortable taking mine
Last year immigrants sent 23 billion to mexico alone via money order and western union
Tax money
Fuck em adios, dream on en espanol el fucko

>open forum

Doubtful. Go ahead and put forth an opinion that isn't pro-DACA and see how "open" it is.

Ask them why people who are here illegally get in-State tuition everywhere when American citizens who pay the taxes (which are a big part of University incomes) are being shafted?

Ask them why they are rewarding people who break the law.

Ask them if they would reward a child if it broke into their home, refused to leave, and demanded a place to stay because your house was better.

Read up on your College code of conduct or policy and find something where cheating is punishable by automatically failing the test or expulsion. Quote it. Ask if someone is found to be breaking the law, why do the penalty not apply and that they get an A+ upon review? Do you recognise this as damaging to the credibility of the institution.

don't say anything shut the hell up and get your grades instead don't be a sperg when there is absolutely nothing to gain

>Club's first night.
>Dimly lit room
>"Please come in"
>One MAGA hat for each member sitting on the table
>"Who's ready to MAGA?"

Ask whyAmericans taxpayers should have to pay for illegals and their shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo

>Ask a question questioning the norm to educated people in a supportive environment
>Don't expect to get an educated response where you might expand your mind

t. tradeswoman

Kek, this

Or just immigrants in general. Call it a support group.

Then start ratting out members at random to ICE, while still continuing the charade of being a support group

Isn't that mentality part of the reason why America is so fucked right now? Neo-cuck.

Doesn't know about Gonzales vs. Raich

Ask them if they're jealous of their anchor baby siblings who have actual citizenship. After that, bring up how few countries actually have birthright citizenship and tell them that their family members should have to go back too.

CSUF??? LoL

Report your college to ICE. Make sure to record faculty saying they want to give out money to violators of federal law. I.e scholarships to dreamers.

Hitler did nothing wrong. then ask about the Dodge challenge

And you clearly don't know about Rumfield v Cortez

>they just wanted a better life!
doesn't everybody tho? Why is that some unique quality of Mexicans? I'd have a better life if there weren't any Mexicans around so I need a pass when i start freelance deportations