APOLOGIZE!

archive.is/gYEeu
>Flagstaff police are investigating a potential hate crime after a downtown business owned by an Iraqi-American was vandalized with Nazi symbols early Tuesday morning.

>Maktoob Hookah Lounge, located at 107 N. San Francisco Street in Heritage Square, was broken into by an unknown assailant who spray-painted the walls and windows with black swastikas, broke mirrors in the bathroom and burned the owner's spare clothes and paperwork.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

K

HEY MUHAMMED, WATCHA DOIN?

>Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

>Flagstaff, the San Francisco/Berkeley/Boulder/Whatever fag city of Arizona

Riiiiight.

I don't care if this is a real hate crime or a hoax, either way it's awesome

>what's surprising

HEY ERIC, WHATCHA DOIN ?

it's not even aesthetically pleasing though, this was obviously a low effort LARP by some low i.q. anti-fa plebs

>Hookah Lounge

how can a "business" like this even stay afloat

fuck thats the most liberal place in the state, its like little california out there. the rabbi has gone missing...

hey rabbi

In before it's insurance fraud

Sex sells, there's a reason why prostitution is the world's oldest profession.

money laundering

>Whatcha doin', Rabbi?

College town

Why do you think they pulled this stunt?

omg leaf did you confuse hooker and hookah?

>none of the furniture is damaged
>none of the pipes busted
>stuff on the table by the couch looks undisturbed
>just damage for the entrance, a few mirrors, SPARE clothes and paperwork that can easily be copied

Really Jimmies my Neutrons.

Classic leafpost, my dude.

its weird how these vandals never say anything bad about islam

>goyim doesn't understand abstract art

Doesn't surprise me desu.

Avocado toast at 22 dollars a slice while you suckle the herpes from that arab pipe

>smash own windows
>throw out a swastika or two
>collect insurance
>get gofund me bux
>bathe in sympathy
>Police forget about all that money that's being sent to iraq every week from drug sales for awhile until you can relocate

no, no, see, she is drawing the ever expanding borders of Greater Israel

>nazi mentality circa 1944
all arabs are semites and belong in oven.
however turkish bosnian cossak tartar albanian muslims are so good that they deserve SS divisions.

a flawless goose-step in an actual hate crime occurrence. the fact that the swastika is real is good assurance that it's not some semitic attention whore, but a real victim. it's not some college kid drawing rude shit on his own dorm whiteboard or restaurant check.

False flag, no Nazi's fucking live in San Fran

I can tell by the font that was sprayed by a woman.

>"""""the nazi boogey-man""""""
>in a degenerate hookah lounge
I think it's trying to say, "Get out, Nazis!" and not "We're Nazis; Get Out!"
Really joggles my noggle

>break into a business for the sole purpose of vandalizing it
>don't break any merchandise or destroy any furniture
ok

>lower case e

>no smash hookas
>furniture doesn't even look dirty or pissed on
Sandcoon just wanted sympathy and a free paint job

Fake and haram.

>spraypainted the inside
>and burned paperwork
Learning from the Jews I see, and combining two different scams at once.

>burned spare clothes and paperwork

That's oddly specific, what paperwork specifically was burnt I wonder.

the suspect burned books, stole cash, and identified himself before and after, like a retarded amateur. it's obviously some "radicalized" poltard who thinks the hookah lounge guy represents an existential threat to him, because he's an idiot who can only burn books and steal cash.

every false flag is some loser college kid sending themselves hate mail or ruining some personal possession. I doubt a businessman would commit arson to make a political point.

>businessman
He burn the books to cover up all the money he's been laundering and sending to ISIS

This was sprayed by a woman.

>laundering and sending to ISIS
not many people are aware of the muslim charity or the islamic antiquities markets. some are dimly aware of the oil market.

no it wasn't.

>no it wasn't.

Yes it was.

There is not a single man on the face of this planet that sprays a G in that script, much less follows it with that lower case e.

Not one.

I could give you the true reasoning behind breaking down the script into subconscious tendencies.

But I won't, because NSA is already good enough at predicting and analyzing typeface, linguistics and typography.

And if they found a fall guy for their little insurance scam, that's neat. But it was not sprayed by a man.

I see the truth of it.
>I'm so pissed off at foreigners
>I want to really scare them
>but let's remember to use lower case letters

Why would a nazi do that to a muslim they are historic allies dedicated to the destruction if the jews. Hitler was even known to praise them he was allied with the muslim brotherhood.

>Flagstaff
Anyone from AZ wanna give me a quick rundown on that area? I live in another area in AZ which I hate but I like nature and love the gun laws and was thinking about buying land in Flag or something.

>didn't kick over the Hookah pipes

Because fake user. God damnit I thought you people would get it by now!

Don't muzzies all love Hitler?

THOSE NAZIS HATE MUSLIMS SO MUCH THAT THEY LEFT EVERYTHING NEATLY IN PLACE

im sorry they didnt burn the owner alive. bob will be reprimanded for slacking off. these are trying times if you will just bear with us im sure we can drive the terrorist out of the country now that he knows he isnt wanted in the country

If someone can find the Fox 10 interview with the owner, there was a big (((red flag))).

>didnt break anything important
>didnt ransack the place
>didnt draw swastikas correctly
>coincidently burned the paperwork at a mostly cash business that isnt profitable

Its almost as if someone wanted an insurance payout and to hide their money laundering scheme.

Letter G spelled like a dindu wall tagger.
Backwards swastika.

Why is it that they can never competently fake it? Also, "Get out"? No one who actually hated these browno's would be so vague and non threatening

>"broke in"
>no evidence of breaking anything to get in

>spray-painted on walls and easily replaceable prints

>"broke mirrors" - no pictures

>burned a set of clothes and paperwork
>burned some cheap fabric and papers that can easily be replaced

False flag for sure.

Look at that fucking G. The little extra flair that hangs off the bottom. The decision to make proper capitalization. Look at the curves on what should be straight pieces like the like the U or the G. It was not written in anger. Or by someone in a rush. Also look at the spacing. Notice how the paint didn't touch anything of value, like the furniture. Most importantly look at how nothing is out of place. So we're to believe that a man stood on that sofa and wrote that without kicking off the pillows or knocking over the hookah? Notice the mugs on the table in between? untouched as he transitioned between sofas. I hope for the sake of his case he cleaned up before this picture was taken. More than likely the photographer put the hookahs in the frame to show his ethnicity.

>hail hortler
Well I'm convinced

kek

They've been learning then, the swastika is correct.

at least they drew the swastika properly

>burned the owner's spare clothes and paperwork.
>burned the owner's paperwork.

nothing seems odd about that, nothing at all

>Look at that fucking G.

Liberals angry they broke in to get high but found out the grass was really cheap tobacco. They find it funny to tag because they are all on a shitty tobacco high.

my cracka

I actually saw one that was open for a few years, now it's closed. But I'd say college kids.

Its cool. There are things to go do there, but it is liberal so the gun rights are stripped by businesses.

> Patiently waiting for an answer

Please don't keep us in suspense user!

Am I the only one who read this as "get out nazis."

>There are things to go do there
Like what? My area is so fucking boring it's insane. How are the gun rights stripped exactly?

That was what I initially saw too.

Its brilliant as a business owner, hoards of lefties will come to your business to "#getbackatthefascists"

>two swastikas correct
>one incorrect

Another false flag

When businesses ban guns in their stores and the overall feel for guns is frowned upon soon, laws follow the feel of its people. Thankfully AZ is still far from that yet.

I did it... Mystery solved.

They have great STEM events going on soon that I like to attend and more of a city feel than where I am although its building to have more things to do in the near future, I am hoping.

Unfortunate that this was a target. Hookahs pipes and lounges are comfy af. One of the few valuable things middle-eastern culture has brought to the West, along with shawarmas imo.

I went to a hookah bar in college just cause it served alcohol to minors. Police never checked because they probably didn't even think it served alcohol.

>Looks at the sign, Looks at the "Get Out"

Seems legit user, no way the same person did both.

Wew. The G does look exactly the same.

Exactly. This is fake, the owner of the Hookah club obviously wrote this. lol

He watches Rick & Morty for fucks sake. He is basically creating the straw man nazi that Rick and Summer beat up at the end of an episode.

Stupid semite did he even think this through? lol

"I saw smoke near Shift and went to go check it out and realized it was my shop." Jasim said, referring to the restaurant he shares a building with.
Jasim said the suspect might have entered the building by picking the lock since there was no sign of forced entry such as a broken door or window.

> no forced entry
> select documents and clothes burned
> a few broken mirrors added
> oh I just happened to see my own shop burning from a convenient spot nearby

Why are these people so fucking retarded?

Cognitive dissonance from frontal lobe brain damage.

They literally can't think things through.

Yeah no nothing was broken, nice try Achmed.

Look at the G. It's the same. It's unlike almost any G I've ever seen. It's a C with an arrow at the bottom.

I guarantee you it's a false flag by whoever made that sign - or perhaps someone close to him with the same handwriting. Look at that G!

*greetings semite leader* meme

we don't care either way
go sniffle elsewhere.

Here's a comparison between G's. Who do you know who puts little downward seriffs on their G's? I'd say this is a guaranteed false flag.

Fuck off Jasim. You're too stupid to even vandalize your own shop without making it obvious that it's you. You even used your own handwriting on the wall. You need to go back.

Was making something similar, has the other Gs as well.

Sand nigger did this for free money.

He did it himself because his business was failing.

Notice the non smashed huckas?

>dubs
nice get longs

>documents were allegedly struck by the mysterious Jewish lightning

Send the G's to the police. They used Sup Forums info to get Clanton, no reason why they wouldn't here.

Looks like some rafhead fell behind on his bills and decided to spin the wheel of fake hate crimes.

I expect Patreon, paypal and bitcoin wallets in a week to "help him overcome this racist bigotry"