What does pol think about hapas?

What does pol think about hapas?

I am a 130 iq hapa with a white father and an asian mother. My father has a PhD and served in the army, British and was an alpha back in the day. My mother is very westernized, speaks good english, has a lot of business and financial knowledge with a 125 iq. They have successfully ran businesses together and married for love, a far cry from the standard hapa.

Here's my question to you Sup Forums, do you think I should A: keep my chink genes out of the pool and never reproduce, B: try to bleach them by getting a white girl (easy for me, I workout and have a good face) or C: Go for collateral damage, marry a jewess or nigress and never have children.

Bear in mind I doubt any of us could dissuade me from option A. I am not John Betadwarf, I genuinely want to see an opinion of what to do with my life.

No problem with them here. Can't you marry a high quality hapa? Option B could work but then your kid may have identity issues. Nigress is a no, Jewess is very very high risk and probs a nightmare

i have no problem with hapas

The thing is I had a lot of identity issues myself and could probably help my hypothetical quapa kid through it. I'm a masculine guy irl, and if I could convince my kid to marry white too in just a couple generations my descendants would be basically white. For option C I'm actually unfortunately attracted to some niggers. Part of me wants to try to lockdown a jewish women just for the fun of it, maybe pol should encourage spics, chinks, hapas to marry jewish women, we could try to eradicate them from the inside.

Jews have a funny way of coming through even when diluted down to like 10/20%. They have an incredibly strong instinct for cultural preservation, comes from not having a home country for so long.Some of the girls are fit tho. If I were you I would go with B then

Hapas are cool desu. Just stay away from r/asianmasculinity.

Nothing wrong with being half Asian, and I'm sure you could find some degenerate white girl to have kids with although Asians aren't weak dishonorable brainlets so she might be turned off by your competence, as most white women are.

Yeah that makes sense. But still, imagine all the selfhating nonwhites of pol getting a jewess and convincing their children and wives that being jewish is bad. Imagine the rage as (((they))) are trapped, and can't publicly denounce the racemixing they started.

I'll ask out one of the Aryan qts at my gym then I guess. Maybe one of the girls I know from church.

be the best white man you can... take down a jew for the home team
> bless you user

Hi Elliott. The blonde girl will never date you.

>white father and an asian mother
Your dad couldn't land a white woman and therefore your genes are weak. Asian father white mother is the only acceptable hapa, because he was so alpha he could get the superior race.

is your mom sexy

Do whatever the fuck you want. If you truly have 130IQ then you already know what you want unless you're one of those people who waits to be told what they should do.

>John Betadwarf

it depends what your mother is

Japanese is fine
Taiwanese/ Hong Kong is okay

Chinese/ Korea/ Vietnamese is nigger-tier

as a hapa myself i need to ask you Sup Forums why should i care about "white genocide"
sometimes i sympathize with the oppressed (in this case white people who are being forced to integrate foreigners into their countries) but a lot of the time i find myself thinking "why should i care" especially when the "white nationalists' are usually hypocrites

I'm okay with that. I spend most of my time learning and trying to red pill normies and friends irl. It's fun for me to take degenerates I know and turn them into men. I get them into self improvement and take them to the gym. Desu proudest moments of my life are when I manage to help people, you will never know the satisfaction of doing this, I know that even if I don't make it i have made the world a better place.

user I know this. I'm not blindly following pol ideology, I just like having a variety of viewpoints to help make a decision. Openmindedness and rationality are very useful before making such a major decision.

She is Hong Kong Chinese, embraces her culture while simultaneously instilling western values. She's around 55ish but due to asian aging I would say she looks very attractive, maybe like a 7 or 8. Not attracted to my mother, so take it with a grain of salt.

He's been with white women before. Has english looks and charm, he's 70ish and still manages to flirt with younger bitches. I suspect he has or has had the opportunity to cheat on my mom several times but loves her too much too. He's kind of a beta fag in his old age so idk.

I'll be honest and say that I think a lot of pols view on this is probably a dislike of two things, racemixing and foreign barbaric cultures. I doubt many here would seriously advocate for the elimination of every single other race on earth. If you are like me, you despise the degenerative culture of nignogs (crime, hoodrat, etc) chinks (dogeating, no empathy, insect) and etc. Most people just want these out of their white countries, to live with other people of their race in Asia, etc. They see the racemixing as a direct threat to white heritage, which is not wrong, and also hate the PC propaganda broadcasted everywhere. The culture of most other races is barbaric as well compared to civilized white society.

Because you live in a White built nation you fucking mongrel subhuman

why not marry white and just adopt white kids or something?

Hapa girls are hot as fuck

the thing is most "WNs" don't really care about that. their first priority is self-interest.
their point of views aren't concrete, they have zero principles.
that's clear when you start to lurk here more. there are fucking memes about white nationalist not caring about nationalism when the thoughts of fucking a nonwhite woman themselves come along
if they were rich they wouldn't give a shit about the working class who are fucked over by immigrants. they'd welcome immigrants because it's cheap labor for them
normies don't care, WNs don't really care, why should i
then i should just leave, but really why should i care too?

Don't feel like being a literal cuck, sorry.