What was the final red pill that convinced you (((they))) were behind 9/11...

What was the final red pill that convinced you (((they))) were behind 9/11? For me it was watching interviews with Larry Silverstein and seeing him obviously lying through his teeth about what actually happened, and then hearing about all the (((coincidences))) that kept him and his family out of the towers that day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3PCJb8Ti_s
youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
youtube.com/watch?v=FgH5W5xqlso
sarasotamagazine.com/slideshows/2016/7/19/a-look-inside-the-hijacker-house
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dancing Israelis

Lets be honest, those israelies would be dancing even if they weren't behind it.

Seemed clear it was an Israeli op from the beginning.

The more evidence that came out the more obvious it became.

I went on that one wiki that explained it all.
The Larry Silverstein interviews with Charlie Rose, the van with the 9/11 mural, building 7 ultimately being swept under the rug, the vast reports of middle eastern (probably Israeli) people, the dancing Israelis, Netanyahu's comments, classified documents slowly showing the (((Saudis))) involvement, etc.

How the security team was taken out in the initial blast, coupled with other explosions in the basement.

No they would be behind it alwayssss

>look up building 7 explanation
>"Yeah some debris hit it or something. If you question the official explanation you're a fucking retard btw"

The kikes didn't even try

This meme.

I guess I didn't watch the dancing Israelis. A quick rundown?

>The old 7 World Trade Center is the first tall building known to have collapsed primarily due to uncontrolled fires, and the only steel skyscraper in the world to have collapsed due to fire.
SEEMS LEGIT

When (((they))) forced me to cry for the tragedy in primary school, even though we don't live in the same country we still had to mourn for the tragedy.

> And when (((they))) went on TV and said this is good for Israel.

Of course jews did 9/11 muzzies are too dumb to do things like that.

The interview where Larry Silverstein said he demolished WTC 7 pretty much confirmed for me that he demolished WTC 7

>Women see Israelis dancing while 9/11 unfolds before her eyes.
> she calls the cops.
> later cops arrest them (((they))) said "we were there to document the events"
> later unfold they had a building lease which was rented only 1 month prior.
> they later went on tv said "they were not the enemy, the terrorist were".

Something like that i could be mistaken.

MUST WATCH!
youtube.com/watch?v=G3PCJb8Ti_s

This is the REAL INVESTIGATION into WHO did 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI

This one is short and sweet
youtube.com/watch?v=FgH5W5xqlso

>he took out a big insurance policy before the attacks

oh gee, maybe because he just bought the thing.

I can't believe this wasn't looked into more by anyone.

sarasotamagazine.com/slideshows/2016/7/19/a-look-inside-the-hijacker-house

>yfw you realize Bush just so happened to be in Sarasota on 9/11

>"we are not your problem, the Palestinians, they are the problem"
>I'm not allowed to discuss the Israelis - evidence relating to the Israelis is classified. - Fox
>"we made the decision to... to pull it. the decision was made to pull the building." - Lucky Larry
>documents conveniently left unscathed to identify who to blame
>all of the predictive programming from 1980s onward
>operation Northwoods describing ways to remote control airplanes for a false flag in 1962. imagine the tech improvements in 40 years

there are more but thats a decent start as to why that whole event was bullshit

I never see anyone discussing the world political climate leading up to 911.
Palestinians were in the middle of one of there biggest Intifada and Israel's very heavy and deadly retaliations against the Palestinians was bring huge backlash from all over the world. There was genuine moment building to force Israel into a two state solution. After 911 no one said boo about it again.

nic pic, notice building 7 is all black?

yeah, but they were filming the first plane hitting
I mean, that would be one hell of a coincidence

When I found out at least two separate FBI investigations discovered the terrorists plotting months in advance, yet their investigations were blocked by FBI leadership and not acted upon. Also the "drills" that were "coincidentally" taking place and a shit-ton of other fishy shit.

This. I saw WTC7 collapsing live too. No fucking craft hit it. It was pristine and no one, not the reporters, anchors, resource people gave it a second thought until that signature controlled demo fall.

>photos with one of the israelis holding a lighter up to the burning towers, as well as other celebratory photos with the Israelis in them detailed in an FBI report
>FBI destroys them

Why'd they use so many Saudis?

Why didn't we invade Saudi Arabia?

Does Larry have Israeli citizenship?